Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught girls checking me out.

Plank

Don Juan
Reaction score
For past year, I trained hard and got some toned physique.
Also the cloths fit me better, and also started using men's jewelry.
Today I caught some of my juniors who were sitting in a group checking me out while I was leaving the class.
It feels good as I went from the guy who was invisible to girls before.

Here's my current physique : Pic
so the chick who rejected me, I came to know that she stalks my Instagram stories with a fake account.
It feels so good to understand that I got better.
Now I have to work on cold approaching and being intresting and fun. As I still appear to deep and boring.

I would appreciate if you all have any advice for me. Or what you guys did when you were in my place just starting out.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I caught some of my juniors who were sitting in a group checking me out while I was leaving the class.

so the chick who rejected me, I came to know that she stalks my Instagram stories with a fake account.
Now I have to work on cold approaching and being intresting and fun. As I still appear to deep and boring.

I would appreciate if you all have any advice for me. Or what you guys did when you were in my place just starting out.
Go out and approach a lot and slowly ramp up the level of courage you show while approaching. Girls will find any joke funny when they like you. They will laugh at stuff that is not a joke. Alays push yourself to say more and more daring stuff. Learn how to clean up when you go too far. Don't be afraid to be kicked out of places (don't do anything overly stupid either); but be okay with the worse case scenario. Read Alan Roger Currie, he is by far the best dating coach which teaches you the most daring and ballsy game. DM me if you need some links to his best stuff.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Somewhere few days ago on the forum someone asked something like how to recover after a break up/ reinvent yourself. The answer was getting hobbies, like joining a band. Now, I am a musician myself, and still it sounds kinda far fetched but I completely understand this advice. Its doesnt have to be music .The only thing is, that you gotta TRULY enjoy something like that. Not just for women.

What I am saying is , enlarge your view and broaden your horizon. Learn Judo boxing or BJJ on the side. Travel to a place you always dreamed of. Discover new minds of music. Read books. Dont try to become someone interesting overnight, or in a fake way. No, become interesting permanently. Not for women, but for YOU.

Talking bout permanently; if you have the time and energy martial arts is the quickest way too get a good body imo. Bro science right here tho.

Ride on this positive wave and let it take you as high as possible. They to better yourself 360 and long term. The more interesting conversations with women, and people in general will follow.