Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Caught and her parents hate me!

OtraDia1

Reaction score
OK well I have been dating this girl for a couple months now. I live at school in a dorm, and I decided to sleep with her one night. Now I know it was risky, cause if we were caught, we both would have been expelled. But we weren't thinking that. Everything was fine until the next morning when her parents saw her running from my dorm and asked her where she slept last night and not to lie. So her parents found out that she slept with me, and lost all trust and respect for me as well as some for their daughter. They think that I'm immature for doing it. What do I do? Apologize to them? Send them a fruit basket for Easter to prove I'm mature? I guess something like this happens to all of us. Any advice?

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
your a guy and ya wanna sleep with ya girl i dont see how this makes you immature, personally i wouldnt suck up to her parents id be polite but i wouldnt do anything that makes them think that you feel guilty for doing it (oh and do you mean sex or just sleeping?)
id say be a man if tuely felt what you did was wrong then make it up to them but if you feel like i do and there is nothing wrong with it id stand by that however your biggest concern should be avoiding getting expelled!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
write them a letter. if you try talking to them the whole time they're going to let whatever you say go through one ear and out the other. by writing a letter at least they dont have a chance to argue back.

start with a sincere apology, then talk about how you respect their opinion about their daughter and your reason for finding it ok to do what you did. then talk about how wonderful their daughter is, and that you're sorry for doing what you did. then maybe talk about how it is when you're a teenager with raging hormones and your point of view is different to where you feel responsible enough about it. then say you cant control their feelings about the situation but you hope they understand.

then be more careful next time :D.

OtraDia1

Reaction score
umm I was thinking about getting the balls and picking up the phone to call her parents. Any suggestions? What not to do's..?

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't do anything. It would probably just make the situation worse.

It's 2003. A guy sleeping w/ his gf, big deal.

I got caught last month w/ my gf in my bed, my parents freaked out too. Oh well.

OtraDia1

Reaction score
it IS a big deal. Her parents don't want me even seeing her now! And it's not that I only slept with her, I did it at school in my dorm, where if I was caught would have been thrown out of school~!