"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Catfished!

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
Friend, she's doing that if she's attractive, whether or not shes online. However, chances are that she is, even if she doesn't admit it.
not if she has standards, causing her to show some resistance to your advances (I will give you my instagram, I don't like giving my number)
but ya if she is easy and gives me her number without asking any questions about me chances are she is giving her number to 10 other guys
a girl needs to qualify me as much as I qualify her
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
So every once in a while we come across someone who just makes us ridiculously attracted. We cannot even explain it - it happens to men and women. This may have been the case with that girl.

And yes even a "good girl" will, when faced with that type of attraction, put aside every rule and shibboleth for the right guy. She may have just gotten a jolt from you. Women are more suceptible to this type of behavior than men are on the whole, but have you never met a woman that just charmed you to death? That you looked at her and said "i'd put a f'ing ring on that".

Anyway, enjoy the prey my friend.

not if she has standards, causing her to show some resistance to your advances (I will give you my instagram, I don't like giving my number)
but ya if she is easy and gives me her number without asking any questions about me chances are she is giving her number to 10 other guys
a girl needs to qualify me as much as I qualify her
 
Top