Cate

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call this entire scenario I'm gonna try to explain the Case Of The Ex in short: CATE

I've been with this girl for 14 months.. might not seem long but for me that's a world mega record... anyway I broke up with her in a realy realy bad way, something like any other woman would considder to be like "NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN EVER!"

anyway I used my charm and got her to forgive me 1 week after the entire incident,

after that heard she had found anohter within 2 days after that moment. that guy used her for 4 weeks dumped her. all fine and all but that was exactly the thing that messed up everything for me. I told her that she'd never get anyone like me, and she'd be very lucky girl if her next few boyfriends wouldn't use her.

that is exactly what happend she's had 3 very short relationships all guys dumped her... in the mean time I was getting so frustrated about this all that I've insulted her on multipled occasions cause I couldn't handle it. I used to talk with her on a normal basis after the first time she forgave me. then those guys came in she once again started the "NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER TALK YOU" routine again. I've tried 2 times to talk with her but she'd just ignore me and not even stop for a second.

I changed my cellular number and send her messages... about how she was feelign and all.. and I was getting replies cause she was shocked how someone could know so much about her without her knowing him.. I didn't tell her who I was.. this thing carried on for 2 weeks. ever saturday night in the same club she'd ignore me, kiss one guy.. I'd kiss one girl, she'd kiss another guy, I'd kiss 2 girls at once.. She'd kiss another guy, I'd kiss anohter girl.. and so on... one saturday night got absurd and I reached 5 and all the time we are with in viewing range of each other.. and she won't admit it but there is something there.. realy weird.

anyway the messages on the cellular were melting her mental block to keep guys away from getting serious. I send her the message of a song.. Summerjam - the underdoug project vs sunclub text is :

be with me tonight, I can't get you out of my mind I can't lie, cause a girl like you is hard to find, I'm waiting for the day to make you mine.

that was the last message I sent, cause she knows that's my favourite song at the moment, cause I get all hyped up when that song is played at the club and my mates and I start dancing like hell.

anyway 2 days ago... I look at a webpage where she keeps a profile.. look at her favourite song > what do I see ? exact same song! that's not all.. I suddenly see, her favourite drink, the exact same things that I have, her favourite meal,, the same bloody thing I have.

I've stopped trying to talk with her 2 weeks ago.

but the question is.. Is this a sign ? or am I making things up and seeing things that are just coincidence ? cause I'm still having trouble putting her aside ?

I'm not totaly over her, but I definatly don't want her back. the best I can make up of this is that I want her to beg me to forgive me even though it was I who messed it all up big time.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and even if it is a sign ? do I just ignore her and carry on ? or do I give her the "be friendly but don't let her get close and drive her insane" routine ?

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, try this: leave her alone. there's a reason you 2 broke up. you said you've insulted her, etc etc...then why should she talk to you? honestly? as for the web site stuff...she figured out it was you sending the messages, and she is just trying to play a game with you. just go your separate ways and be done with it!

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Entity
ok, try this: leave her alone. there's a reason you 2 broke up. you said you've insulted her, etc etc...then why should she talk to you? honestly? as for the web site stuff...she figured out it was you sending the messages, and she is just trying to play a game with you. just go your separate ways and be done with it!
soooo trying to do that... I can't help it, any other girl it's like a game for me, but with her I loose my self.