Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Catagorization!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok people, I'm going to do a little catagorization here. I am going to catagorize AFCs in three different levels, catagorize jerks in 3 different levels, and catagories DJs in 4 different levels. Try to see which catagory you fit into. I think most of us should fit into the DJ catagories. It's kind of funny to see which catagories your friends fall into too.

AFC Catagories

Level 1 AFC-This is the worst catagory you could be in. The Level 1 AFC has almost no success with girls. He has only had about a couple girls in the past, or even less. He thinks that being as nice as possible, and revealing all his problems to a girl will land him the tits. He has no game whatsoever.

Level 2 AFC-This type of AFC has moderate success. They have gotten a few chicks, but it is a lucky strike when they do get one. They possess some DJ traits, but they don't understand what girls see in them. They don't understand the system. Their favorite day: Valentine's Day,

Level 3 AFC-This AFC gets the girls on a constant basis. A lot of this is because he is good looking, or has a good personality. He might also have good social status or be rich. This type of AFC may have gotten lucky some times in his life.

Jerk Catagories

Level 1 Jerk-This isn't exactly a jerk, but basically a catagory to put the outcasts that don't fit in the AFC catagories. I think it's appropriate to put guys who don't really care about girls here. You know, all the loners, geeks, freaks. I figure they fit here because one, they never get women, and two, they don't really care about getting women, much like jerks.

Level 2 Jerk-This type of jerk doesn't attract many girls. They do however, attract some of the ghetto girls, sluts, etc. Many of them don't respect anyone at all. These are the true thugs and bad boys.

Level 3 Jerk-This is the jerk which has a "don't give a damn about nothin" attitude. They aren't real intelligent, yet they have street smarts. Girls like them, but they don't really care that much. They know though that they can get a girl when they want. Sometimes this can be a playerish guy.

DJ Catagories

Beginning DJ-You might be used to the Level 1, Level 2 system, but DJs are in a catagory of their own. Anyways, the beginning DJ is just someone exploring the system. They read about the principles online. Usually, the beginning DJ was a former AFC. The Beginning DJ is learning . They have some trouble initiating conversations and getting numbers, but they are starting to put themselves out in the field. They are trying to grasp major DJ concepts such as confidence, C+F, being a challenge, etc. A lot of the Beginning DJs hasn't mastered kino yet. About 50% of the DJs here are beginning DJs.

Intermediate DJs-Like beginning DJs, there are many intermediate DJs on this site. Intermediate DJs know of the basic concepts and use them. They have good success with women. They know how to get a number. They might have trouble keeping their options open and might have a mistake here in there of one-itis. These DJs sometimes have trouble keeping a relationship, which is why a lot of them go for physical relationships over LTRs. Intermediate DJs are usually skilled with kino. Intermediate DJs may or may not have a fear of rejection. Most of them have moderate fear, which is why they play it safe. They need to learn about confident persistance to move up on the DJ ranks. About 45% of the DJs are intermediate DJs.

Senior DJs-There are very few senior DJs. Senior DJs know how to get a girl, and have no trouble getting one. They have mastered concepts such as C+F, being a challenge, confidence, and kino. They don't have much fear of rejection. These guys are smooth talkers, and they create a vibe around them. They have their life on track, and many girls on the side willing to hook up. They keep their options open. A single, senior DJ might have around ten numbers stacked up on his dresser. Unlike beginning and intermediate DJs, they understand advanced principles such as speed seduction and know how to use it. They can use various techniches to get a girl. Only about 4% of the DJs here are senior DJs.

Master DJs-A master DJ is rare and scarce. A master DJ understands the system, and has no AFC traits at all. He is the cream of the crop, and he knows it. Girls know it too. He is the kind of guy where girls actually ask him out on a frequent basis. He understands the things he reads on this site, but instead of following all the other DJs, he invents a style of his own. Look at Doc Love, Bryan Redfield, David D. Angelo. They all would react differently to different situations. Yet, they all have very good success. They have defined a style that works for them. That is what being a DJ is all about. Of course they all stick back to the basic DJ principles, but its the little details that make up a master DJ. Of all the regulars on these forums, at most 1% of them are master DJs.

This was just a little fun thing for me to do. Which catagory do you fall into?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh, I never had success with a girl and I'm 16, so what category do I fit in? Even a level one AFC has had a COUPLE of girls.

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
cool post....i would say im a intermediate DJ working on steping up to a senior DJ.....wont be long..ha

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Level 2 Jerk-This type of jerk doesn't attract many girls. They do however, attract some of the ghetto girls, sluts, etc. Many of them don't respect anyone at all. These are the true thugs and bad boys.
this sounds like me now however I used to be a Beginning DJ
in many ways that was before I even found this place though im sure with practice and persistance I could move up the latter good luck my fellow DJ's just remember practice and persistance

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Senior DJ, definitely. I don't go out enough just to do stuff to be a master, and even at that, I probably won't move up from Senior DJ because I'm comfortable where I am.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In middle school I was level 1 jerk (videogame addict, cared about nothin else), then around 10th grade I became level 1 AFC. Now (12th grade) I'm a beginning-to-intermediate DJ. ****y/Funny came easy to me, Kino did not but it's getting easier, and I have not had oneitis ONCE since I came here.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like the system, stop labeling people.

I'm a super-duper-majestic-guy DJ. What now, huh?

Who cares how good you are, just strive to be better -- no matter what.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, i may have missed the level 5 DJ, but i'm pretty sure that's where i belong. thanks anyways!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about the "Zen Master DJ" - These people are pop figures such as Howard Stern or Hue Heffner. They simply wave their hand and women take their clothes off in a frantic hurry to please their masters. They need not be good looking or youthful in the least, but their sheer power and fame alone and their total disregard for inhibitions allows them to issue commands and expect to be obeyed. They sleep with multiple women on a regular basis, yet sometimes for pleasure, simply command their love-slaves to sleep with eachother while they watch. They have more money, fame and power then most men can even dream of, yet the general population is convinced they must be unhappy or have a void of dissatisfaction in their life. Actually they do not, but we'd all feel better if they did.