Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cat nap

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

Time to go dark for a while. the community here taught me a lot last year. this year has been about paying back the debt.

I've tried to always play the ball not the man. I've also tried in my own small way to add to the total pool of knowledge. I've made a lot of posts on LTR game, cooking, cultural differences in gaming Asian girls and health and fitness issues for older guys. I think I've also bought a slightly different voice and perspective to the many martial arts threads. none of this was new but I've tried to Kik the can a bit further down the road.

I've also tried to keep it real. everybody has weak areas and concepts they don't fully understand. you can be at level 3 in one area and at 9 in another. remember the man who never made a mistake is the man who never did anything.

However that time has passed and I'm in danger of turning into the dreaded high rep Warrior. I'm still a work in progress and it will take a couple of years to absorb and apply all the knowledge I've gained here.

Just too many great posters to name. you know who you are a lot of love guys.

Internet forums are always interesting places I've been called everything from a misogynist to a keyboard jockey. On that particular issue I'd say don't sweat it guys. I know a lot of guys like to wheel out the old cliche of the sad Internet guy in the stained tee living in his mom's basement. I think you can trust that most posters have some level of experience and you can guarantee that if it's one of the senior posters.

So suave has always been known for it's robust debate. I don't read them but I don't mind the Flame Wars. Princesses should hang out at Love Shack however I do get the sh1ts when people start slagging off the site and the DJ Bible. for ****sake guys the Bible is a template for newbies. all world class performers train the basics if it's good enough for them its good enough for you get it!! . It's crawl walk run always. . This site is an amazing repository of men's life experiences. By slagging the site u are demeaning men and I have would hope that's not what we are about.

I'll still post in my journal thread on health and fitness so I'll be around. and I will reply to PMs when I drop by.

Thanks again guys and remember we are stronger together.

Last edited: