Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cat men....God help us all....

B

BlueAlpha1

I actually like cats myself, my mom has 4 and I enjoy playing with a few of them when I visit. But I don't feel the need to flaunt it like these weirdos for the approval of some vile feminist.

And there is nothing called "toxic masculinity." It's time we stood up to that stupid phrase before it becomes totally mainstream. I'm actually finishing a little eBook about taking your positive masculinity back from feminists and your 9-5, which have conspired to steal it. Maybe I'll mail this ***** columnist a copy.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a person who likes and appreciates cats (I think they're cool as f*ck and mysterious), I have to say that the guys in these photos look like f@gs.
"Usually you have to work to get a cat's affections, and because cats are quite fussy [about cleanliness, for example] you have to think about their needs,"
My experience was different.

I ended up owning a siamese cat against my will years ago in my old apartment. After awhile, it became cool because she was extremely low maintenance and got rid of all the house centipedes and spiders. All I did was clean out her litter box and put a chunk of food in her bowl once a day. It was a pretty good arrangement. She'd try to snag my attention once in awhile but for the most part, she and I had the understanding that we leave each other the f*ck alone. One thing that I liked is that she would come and tell me whenever she sensed someone coming towards my door.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cat, because my neighbor shot a cop and had to go away for a while. The cop was a d!ck who everyone hated, and he only shot him in the hand, but believe it or not they still get kind of mad about that sort of thing. The cat broke into my house and wouldn't leave. It was a rough neighborhood; she's ghetto as hell. She whoops the sh!t out of every other cat she sees, dogs too. She's got a mean right hook.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cats themselves aren't my issue with the article. Far from it. Cats are cool I guess, as long as they aren't in my house.

Blue Alpha nailed it. Lack of positive masculinity is the root of most of the problems in our culture. I'm not talking about roided up idiot T freakshows either. Those cause wars.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood why cats are so associated with females. Cats are low maintenance, independent, and highly successful predators. I don't see the connection.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The article contradicts itself. It states how it's problematic to assign animals to specific gender stereotypes. Then evidence is given to argue that men who have cats are "better" at this and that. What I conclude from the article is that the author believes dogs are inferior to cats and therefore men who prefer dogs are likewise inferior to men who own cats. I personally find this insulting to dogs.

I don't dislike cats or see them as "chick pets". I'll pet a cat, and they're cool in their own ways. But I just prefer owning dogs. Dogs are more athletic and are willing to learn ways to work with you. And by work, I'm not referring to winning your affection; I'm talking about actual work. Basically dogs are useful in a multitude of ways that cats can never measure up to. That's why I view dogs as a superior pet (careful not to confuse this with being a superior animal in general). I guess if you just want a cutesy little cuddle buddy around the house, then cats are cool. But I like taking a dog to the park and playing Frisbee or a game of swim and fetch at the lake, or going for a run, etc. I see no connection to enjoying this type of connection to an animal and my intelligence or income or masculinity, "toxic" or not. Many women prefer dogs to cats for these same reasons.

The author should've just stuck to the point that it's acceptable for men to own cats and bond with cats, which is a step towards eliminating gender stereotypes. He didn't need to go a step further and imply that cats and men who own cats are somehow "better".

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow load of crap from a single article, so its ok being a cat guy or cat lady now? last I know any of these means you just gve up your life and is crazy.

in a side note I liked my dog, she did all ****road and rat killing, was clean and would obey what I said to her, and I don't know why but I always consider a cat too dirty then a well treated dog

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the article. I just looked at the pictures.

The whole bottom line isn't the issue that cats are being viewed as pets for women. The problem is when a woman surrenders to the fact that she will never find another man who will climb up her high score list as they did in her younger years, and she needs to remedy her loneliness. Multiple cats are the replacement. They will give her the non-stop attention that men used to when she was younger. Some women will do the same thing with owning multiple dogs.

My cat is fvcking awesome, but I only want one. Although I'm partial to German Shepherds, I don't have the time to devote to keeping one. You have to shovel their gigantic 5hit daily, bathe them so they don't smell like a wet sock, and walk them daily. Cats crawl up on you during your downtime, their poop is really small, and they bathe themselves. They're fairly low-maintenance.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont find anything wrong with those men owning cats except for those men themselves, for fvck sake just look at them it seems like they base their style on the stereotypes about cucks we have on the manosphere.

Back on topic, I love dogs I really love them but they are warm creature that deserve love, care and attention.
If I will ever have a stable life with a family and a good enough garden and life style I will surely get one or two however I have no reason right now to believe that it will happen any soon.

On the other side cats are low maintenance as someone said, they hunt rats and other small animals, drink rainy water and even at home require few cares, a small hole on the wall and they can go in and out without annoing anyone.

Cats are a good choice for someone who wants a friend but has no stability to provide for a dog.

What is ridicolous is people that buy a cat which is an independant creature and force him to leave like a home one without letting him go around or experience freedom, no fvcking wonder those cats become nevrotic then.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My cats keep me company. I don't fawn over them like women and feminine men do. I think that is the key.