Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cat Food Poisoning > Solomon Tsunami

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So why is it that my local news channel reports this cat food crap instead of the Tsunami which killed 12 people of the Solomon islands?

Fox news fails at life. :down:

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you honestly care more about the 12 people dead that you didn't know than your own pet cat ?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
28 people dead. not exactly a huge disaster. Especially fo us Americans in our nice homes. The catfood on the otherhand potentially effects millions.

The tsunami is worth mentioning, but come on. I'm sure califonia earthquakes get as much press in the solomon islands. They really wouldn't care if a dozen people were killed in a tornado. Nor should they.

But I agree. The media sucks. Fox, Cnn, etc.. They all fail.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I didnt know about the tsunami, mahn. But I dont watch news. Here 7 news channel is pretty good (fox), if you want to watch news four hours straight, 6 in the morning.

Nothing beats CNN when it comes to news.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than 12 people die every hour in car accidents around the world.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I care more about my cat than 100,000 people dead from a tsunami.

Here's my philosophy on life: If I don't know them, why should I care? If you're not going to do something about whatever, then shut up and forget about it. I don't give a rat's ass who dies unless it's someone really close like family or close friends.

Seriously, think about it. 99% of people are negative to the core, and that's why they sit around and listen to negative news, only to whine and worry.

Very very few people take action. All these people talk about hating Bush or hating Fox news, etc. How many people actually do something about it? Simply hating, worrying, and filling yourself with negative emotions only makes your own life suck. Why fill yourself with hate if you're not going to do anything about it?

I can do something about giving my cat the right food so he doesn't get sick. I mean, why sit and cry about people dying from tsunamis? Can you stop a tsunami? No. What are you going to do then? Do you think worrying makes it better? We all have to go someday, and it was just their time to go.

That's the truth. To those who don't agree, well keep worrying. See if that gets you anywhere (or saves lives from tsunamis and earthquakes).

Hitman10000 said:
Idiot.

Take care of Americans first, everyone else second.
I know you're being sarcastic. But to those watching the news in America, of course it's going to be directed towards Americans. I'm sure if you watch the news in China they probably report more about stuff related to their own domestic affairs than ours. Or any other country for that matter.