Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cashiers don’t even say hi or goodbye

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is reality. 99% of people will ignore your existence. You should accept that and not ask why.
We are not concerned about 99% of people, just hot women working as cashiers. That would reduce the percentage.
If I deal with a male cashier or self-check-out, don't care and prefer to be ignored. When it's a woman, especially a hot woman then its a big deal because that might be the only woman you interact with in the whole day or week. With these lockdowns, sometimes cashiers are the only women to interact with since you need groceries.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Why did you care so much that you had to post a thread about it? Are you going to do this evrrytime a cashier doesn't say hi to you?

You really need to reevaluate your life if something this small bothers you so much.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cashier that hit on me didn't say HI or Bye, but told me she was off in 10 minutes.

10 minutes later I found out she was 17 and dipped out.

Waste of your time chasing a cashier, gets hit on all day Imo.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed it before but today was quite profound.

Was at a grocery shop, three people in front, to every single one she said hello and goodbye. When it was my turn, nothing at all.

Wtf is going on? Is it my body language?
Do you like the cashier?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not concerned about 99% of people, just hot women working as cashiers. That would reduce the percentage.
If I deal with a male cashier or self-check-out, don't care and prefer to be ignored. When it's a woman, especially a hot woman then its a big deal because that might be the only woman you interact with in the whole day or week. With these lockdowns, sometimes cashiers are the only women to interact with since you need groceries.
It doesn't matter what the odds are. Your attitude will continue to turn women off so long as you keep considering yourself to be a victim of reality and taking negative outcomes personally. This is what feminists do and it's just as unattractive when they do it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what the odds are. Your attitude will continue to turn women off so long as you keep considering yourself to be a victim of reality and taking negative outcomes personally. This is what feminists do and it's just as unattractive when they do it.
What are you talking about? Where were we discussing odds again? That's a loaded statement for a cashier interaction. So, as a customer, it is wrong to have an attitude that I'm entitled to good service?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you care so much that you had to post a thread about it? Are you going to do this evrrytime a cashier doesn't say hi to you?

You really need to reevaluate your life if something this small bothers you so much.
That is not the point the OP is making. He's saying this comes like the straw the breaks the camels back. It bothers him he's failing to get traction and even cashiers, who you would think SHOULD be nice to him because THEY ARE PAID TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE, is even failing out there too, and that would be hard to anyone whose not getting traction out there. The OP should say "You look tired. Are you tired?" like some subtle neg-hit like that to control the frame.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some grocery stores, I use self-checkout. I rarely think about this.
When I say grocery stores, there is no better target. I got picked up at the checkout lane. The one with limited items. She had her phone ready to go. It was funny. I am not saying that this is the norm. I am saying, I put work in everywhere and I am not kidding when I say that every set is practice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is reality. 99% of people will ignore your existence. You should accept that and not ask why.
There is a old rsd Julien free tour vid long since banned. He was telling the tour that the majority of times people were just stuck in their head. What most guys think is an approach is laughable in the modern era. Like she is likely so checked out of the universe, it's not you.

Op, you are not doing it right. BREAK RAPPORT. Not hi or usual anti seduction jargon. Have a flirt. Leave her better than you found her is a erroneous but old pickup sentiment. The redeemable aspect is that genuine interest even if only sexual even.

Alex had his old 4x approach. After you had seen the girl and built a connection via flirting, she's excited about seeing you, and taking Ig or digits is common practice.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say hi first. It’s not that big of a deal.
This. Just be the first. Break the little societal rules. Be charming. Be WEIRD. Act like you're on the spectrum if that's what it takes.

Really it's not that weird though. But you'll find most people are dying to be opened. If they're in a pissy mood, kill 'em with kindness. (Unless they're super rude, then fukk 'em.)

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should say, it's bad manners and this is their job. The other one that rarely happens but is rude is when 2 cashier s carry on chatting to each other whilst serving you. Doesnt really annoy me, but I just note it as rude behaviour, poor manners. I'm British, so perhaps more attuned to this kind of thing.

Slight tangent, but reminds me of something that happened in the super market 2 weeks ago. I was waiting at the end of the checkout for the attractive check out girl who was probably early 20's to scan the customers food, she asked me to put the dividing thing up, I just said 'No' with no humour in my tone/face, she did a double take, looking shocked and said 'excuse me?'. I just said No, this time with a grin. Then put it up for her.

When she served me, she said I can't believe you said that to me… no ones ever said that before. I just laughed and said I thought I better do it before you leaped over and start wrestling with me. She started laughing and it went well from there. I didn't have my grocery card to put points on at the end, she said when I find it to come back and see her and she'll sort it out for me. COuld mean nothing, but thought it interesting why she said come and see her and she'll sort it, rather than head to customer services or just back to the shop. Definitely sensed interest/intrigue from her.

Interesting how her demeanour changed and how well the interaction went after. Ties in with what some mentioned above as saying something different/odd to make positive impact/impression with them.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some countries (T
Noticed it before but today was quite profound.

Was at a grocery shop, three people in front, to every single one she said hello and goodbye. When it was my turn, nothing at all.

Wtf is going on? Is it my body language?
I've been to some countries where this is quite normal. Standards of politeness are not universal. In the USA, I was totally startled at first by cashier's asking me how my day was going. It felt as if a random stranger had just come up to me on the street and said "hey, do you want to be friends?" Later I got used to it and realised that it's just convention.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am serious and intense too.
AND THAT is when being warm and outgoing really surprises women and makes them reciprocate.

I'll never forget the bank teller who described me to her coworkers as "that Wrestler -looking dude" who now greets me with "what's going on Good Lookin'?"

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Where were we discussing odds again? That's a loaded statement for a cashier interaction. So, as a customer, it is wrong to have an attitude that I'm entitled to good service?

It's a loaded statement because you loaded it yourself. You already said you'd rather not have any kind of customer service when it's a dude helping you. That tells me you don't actually care about customer service, you only care when it's a hot woman and she doesn't pay attention to you.

That is not the point the OP is making. He's saying this comes like the straw the breaks the camels back. It bothers him he's failing to get traction and even cashiers, who you would think SHOULD be nice to him because THEY ARE PAID TO BE NICE TO PEOPLE, is even failing out there too, and that would be hard to anyone whose not getting traction out there. The OP should say "You look tired. Are you tired?" like some subtle neg-hit like that to control the frame.
People who are paid to be nice are not actually being nice to you, they're just faking it and reciting the same lines to everyone that comes across their path.

If you derive value from fake interactions then why not just cut to the chase and go hire a wh0re?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not your fault. Don't second guess yourself.

COVID gives lots of disgruntled people in subservient positions a deeper excuse for a bad attitude.

Hand her back the receipt and TELL her (don't ask): "Throw this away for me. Thanks Hon."
Lol that piss her off daaaammn hahahaha

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a loaded statement because you loaded it yourself. You already said you'd rather not have any kind of customer service when it's a dude helping you. That tells me you don't actually care about customer service, you only care when it's a hot woman and she doesn't pay attention to you.
No I did not say that. I said I dont hold guys to account if they provide bad service or are discourteous. They just get a pass. Same thing with a very old woman or some women I do not care about. You need to actually like the cashier to be sensitive to her.

Koatix said:
People who are paid to be nice are not actually being nice to you, they're just faking it and reciting the same lines to everyone that comes across their path.

If you derive value from fake interactions then why not just cut to the chase and go hire a wh0re?
That is debatable. I dont believe such interactions are 100% fake and even taking your apples and oranges compaison makes no sense. A hor will be very mechanical.and rushed and have restrictions with someone she does not like but be very spirited, less or no restrictions and even bearback with someone she likes. Two people laying the same $200 can get drastically different levels of servicw. The point is if you are treated poorly by women then it across the board. Its not only romantic, its on the job, its at a line in a grocery store, hors, you name it. So your defination of fake does not mean anything in that sense.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should practice game on the self-checkout machines.

Machine: “Please remove all items from the scale before continuing.”

You: “How about a little roll in the bakery department?”

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is debatable. I dont believe such interactions are 100% fake and even taking your apples and oranges compaison makes no sense. A hor will be very mechanical.and rushed and have restrictions with someone she does not like but be very spirited, less or no restrictions and even bearback with someone she likes. Two people laying the same $200 can get drastically different levels of servicw. The point is if you are treated poorly by women then it across the board. Its not only romantic, its on the job, its at a line in a grocery store, hors, you name it. So your defination of fake does not mean anything in that sense.
Those interactions are fake until you make them not fake. You make them not fake by being genuine and getting her to abandon her script and smile. I've even had success doing this by asking cashiers if they end up saying their lines in their dreams.

The only thing that is constant across the board is you. If you're being treated badly by women across the board, then there is something that you're doing wrong. I've been trying to tell you this for a while, but you don't seem to be interested in listening when your failings are pointed out to you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those interactions are fake until you make them not fake. You make them not fake by being genuine and getting her to abandon her script and smile. I've even had success doing this by asking cashiers if they end up saying their lines in their dreams.

The only thing that is constant across the board is you. If you're being treated badly by women across the board, then there is something that you're doing wrong. I've been trying to tell you this for a while, but you don't seem to be interested in listening when your failings are pointed out to you.
You are chadsplaining.