Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cashier ioi (indicators of interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
today I went to buy condoms and the cashier said please "insert" your card in the card reader. is that an ioi? is she trying to imply something?
and then she said "your card was declined" is she trying to test me to see how i react?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Massive **** test bro but if you can lift the shopping cart 7 times you’ll gain 50 lbs of lean muscle in 3 days. That’ll show her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

My best advice for gaming strippers, waitresses, bartenders, and any female that has a job that faces the general public is simple.

Don't meet these women at their workplaces. Find a way to meet these women when they are off duty and you're far more likely to be successful. The typical college educated, white collar worker male doesn't have a day to day life that would allow for him to meet strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and retail workers while they are off duty and get together with them regularly.

If you want to meet strippers, bartenders, waitresses, and retail workers, you need to design your lifestyle in a manner similar to theirs. Men who don't work the typical 8:30 AM-5:30 PM office jobs Monday-Friday are better positioned to meet these types of women because their lifestyle is more of a match with theirs.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was telling you quite literally to put your credit card in so that she could move the line along.

It sounds like you just over extended your credit and your credit card was declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.