Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cashier at Trader Joe’s

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question for those that don’t typically sarge in Walmart or Five Below. Is it ever ok to ask the cashier out? She’s cute, she laughs at my dumb jokes and she seems like a good time. I don’t see it the same as a bartender. A bartender very well could be a medical student paying their bills off, and to be honest I may even do a bartending gig just because the scene and the interaction may be fun.

Yet, Rollo astutely observes that there can only be so much commonality when you’re making a massive social status jump.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Stop being so insecure and asking us what to do in every situation with every woman.

Just do whatever feels right - just do it man. Nothing we say or do here is going to give you as much value as your own experience on the ground.

You’re a case study in analysis paralysis.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you feel like asking her out and your gut is telling you theres a chance, go for it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being so insecure and asking us what to do in every situation with every woman. Just do whatever feels right just do it man.

You’re a study in analysis paralysis.
It’s more like I don’t see anyone here posting various scenarios (well, there’s one but I can’t relate to them) so it’s more like sacrificing my body for the bigger play. I’m also trying to be technically proficient. I have natural game and decent instincts. But I’m here to learn the playbook so to speak. But I do appreciate your feedback

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There is no magic script brother.

There are concepts masquerading as theories. They are to be used as guidelines, not steadfast rules.

There is no one-size-fits-all solution, so stop looking for it.

You have to develop your own instincts, and the only way you do that is by trial and error.

There is no magic script despite what you might be told by somebody who’s trying to sell you something.

Yea there will be people here that say, do this do that! But in reality, they have no idea what your situation is how you present how you walk talk look feel sound or smell. Only you know those things, and only you can discover what works for you.

“Technically proficient” are you an engineer of some sort? This is art, not science.

p.s. I don’t want to tear you down. I want to build you up, but that requires you to behave differently. Your posts seem needy. A lot of feminine energy, the need for validation every step of the way - stop it. You have to find that “inner beta boy” and throttle him to death, then quarter the body, burn it and spread the ashes to the four winds.

It’s more like I don’t see anyone here posting various scenarios (well, there’s one but I can’t relate to them) so it’s more like sacrificing my body for the bigger play. I’m also trying to be technically proficient. I have natural game and decent instincts. But I’m here to learn the playbook so to speak. But I do appreciate your feedback

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no magic script brother.

There are concepts masquerading as theories. They are to be used as guidelines, not steadfast rules.

There is no one-size-fits-all solution, so stop looking for it.

You have to develop your own instincts, and the only way you do that is by trial and error.

There is no magic script despite what you might be told by somebody who’s trying to sell you something.

yes, there gonna be people here that say, do this do that! But in reality, they have no idea what your situation is how you present how you walk talk look feel sound or smell. Only you know those things, and only you can discover what works for you.

“Technically proficient” are you an engineer of some sort? This is art, not science.

p.s. I don’t want to tear you down. I want to build you up, but that requires you to behave differently. Your posts seem needy. A lot of feminine energy, the need for validation every step of the way - stop it. You have to find that “inner beta boy” and throttle him to death, then quarter the body, burn it and spread the ashes to the four winds.
Well said!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clerks, cashiers, baristas... are easy pickings. Go for it.
Inaccurate.

Is it ever ok to ask the cashier out?
The idea of approaching women while they are at their jobs containing interaction with the general public is a topic that is somewhat contentious among men.

I've generally believed in not hitting on women at work. It's ideal to meet women who work with the public in settings outside of work. Any man is going to be more successful with service sector workers who deal with the general public when approaching them while they are off duty.

The biggest problem with hitting on women such as cashiers, waitresses, strippers, etc. is that while they are at work, they are being paid to be pleasant to you. A lot of times, women won't be in the right frame of mind to receive approaches while they on the clock.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inaccurate.

The idea of approaching women while they are at their jobs containing interaction with the general public is a topic that is somewhat contentious among men.

I've generally believed in not hitting on women at work. It's ideal to meet women who work with the public in settings outside of work. Any man is going to be more successful with service sector workers who deal with the general public when approaching them while they are off duty.

The biggest problem with hitting on women such as cashiers, waitresses, strippers, etc. is that while they are at work, they are being paid to be pleasant to you. A lot of times, women won't be in the right frame of mind to receive approaches while they on the clock.
See!!! 1: scenarios in thread are good for the board. 2: techniques exist so that you can make your own art. I am highly technically proficient salesman. I now take that technique and employ my own style. Only a fool would say “just wing it bro”. Kobe took thousands of shots every morning. Why do you all think I had such a solid day yesterday at the bar? I used this **** in field. It helps to have technical knowledge

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inaccurate.

I’ve had good success with women at work.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate on this? I have a girl at work I want to put some moves on in a couple of weeks.
Here’s a copy/paste from Feb this year that have my thoughts on a similar subject:

‘How about a situation we can all relate to. Barrista/Waitress/Clerks/Bartender…
I make serious, prolonged eye-contact. Flirt hard. Offer a few comments about myself, see if they take the bait. I’ll throw in a compliment. At this point, she should be a bit giggly, smile a lot and show her teeth (mask ruin that part). Or other signs. If I’m not just flirting for fun, snd depending on the situation, i’ll leave a card/# with the bill. Or, just ask her out. Even if I’m just flirting non-seriously, I often get a free drink or some other perk out of it.
I’ve done it so often & for so long it’s almost instinctual by now. It’s hard to give a true analysis. Girls either get excited, giddy, chatty & giggly. Or, get a look one sees in movies. Where they slit their eyes, & get a wicked, sexy smile. Almost like a cat watching a cornered mouse. If you’re luckey enough to be in a non-masky place, big eyes, big smile, big teeth are a huge tell. If they take something you brought up in the conversation, and expound on it. If you say a double entandre, or something vaguely sexy & they run with it, making it explicitly sexual. There’s probably tons of body language cues that we’re delivering, but i can’t verbalize.’

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s a copy/paste from Feb this year that have my thoughts on a similar subject:

‘How about a situation we can all relate to. Barrista/Waitress/Clerks/Bartender…
I make serious, prolonged eye-contact. Flirt hard. Offer a few comments about myself, see if they take the bait. I’ll throw in a compliment. At this point, she should be a bit giggly, smile a lot and show her teeth (mask ruin that part). Or other signs. If I’m not just flirting for fun, snd depending on the situation, i’ll leave a card/# with the bill. Or, just ask her out. Even if I’m just flirting non-seriously, I often get a free drink or some other perk out of it.
I’ve done it so often & for so long it’s almost instinctual by now. It’s hard to give a true analysis. Girls either get excited, giddy, chatty & giggly. Or, get a look one sees in movies. Where they slit their eyes, & get a wicked, sexy smile. Almost like a cat watching a cornered mouse. If you’re luckey enough to be in a non-masky place, big eyes, big smile, big teeth are a huge tell. If they take something you brought up in the conversation, and expound on it. If you say a double entandre, or something vaguely sexy & they run with it, making it explicitly sexual. There’s probably tons of body language cues that we’re delivering, but i can’t verbalize.’
I was going to slide the number in as well. I’m glad most of what I am reading from you matched my experience. Thx.