Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Case Study: Made a fake bumble account for 2 days

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Profile: I used American model Matthew Noszka
Bio: Basically said I was from Australia and looking for friends and all that bs

Results: I pretty much became the girl because I would get loads of matches and so many hellos or bs from girls. Some girls would even try to quiz me or use riddles as openers to me. I eventually got tired of the experiment and deleted it.

Conclusions: Girls do approach guys and will even try to use some game on guys like guys do to girls. If this is not happening to you then you are just ugly.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely got any matches on bumble after a week of using it so I went to tinder. I had much better luck there. Good to know bumble isn't dead, I just wasn't Chad enough for the girls.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

That’s how bumble works, the girls have to message you first. Yes they may open with hello, some try to be funny, some use your profile. Everything you explained I thought was just normal and common on there? I find the uglier the girl the more they open with. Real hot ones just put “Hi”.

Did you make a real bumble account? Its unlimited swipes too so just go mad. All the hot girls though, are getting rammed by the model 10/10 guys on there. I asked one girl to send me a pic of her last tinder date and this dude looked like some ripped black hulk. I have the looks but I’m not ripped, working on it. Handsome men do well on OLD.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do terrible online. I bang 9’s in real life that would never notice me online. **** OLD. Unless your a 10 your not getting ****.

No real gems use old either btw. Hate to burst your bubble....If you think your banging the cream of the crop your not. Go to Miami, or Vegas to the top clubs...you pull a 9 or 10 there you have officially reached the top

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

That’s how bumble works, the girls have to message you first. Yes they may open with hello, some try to be funny, some use your profile. Everything you explained I thought was just normal and common on there? I find the uglier the girl the more they open with. Real hot ones just put “Hi”.

Did you make a real bumble account? Its unlimited swipes too so just go mad. All the hot girls though, are getting rammed by the model 10/10 guys on there. I asked one girl to send me a pic of her last tinder date and this dude looked like some ripped black hulk. I have the looks but I’m not ripped, working on it. Handsome men do well on OLD.
Unless your top male model good looking your not getting the best chicks online. And if you are that 1% your still not getting the best chicks because the best chicks are not online

Remember this. A decently handsome guy that is a 7 that dresses well with game is a 10 in that moment to the girl he is talking to.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get approached fairly regularly but this body took years and a lot of sacrifice to build. Did you know my hair even started falling out once?

Get better at cold approach, way easier.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your top male model good looking your not getting the best chicks online. And if you are that 1% your still not getting the best chicks because the best chicks are not online

Remember this. A decently handsome guy that is a 7 that dresses well with game is a 10 in that moment to the girl he is talking to.
Who said I was getting the best chicks online? Who said I was even looking for the best chicks online? I'm not a top 1% model, I'm technically top 10% for attractiveness according to photo feeler and I get girls online with ease. EASE.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do terrible online. I bang 9’s in real life that would never notice me online. **** OLD. Unless your a 10 your not getting ****.

No real gems use old either btw. Hate to burst your bubble....If you think your banging the cream of the crop your not. Go to Miami, or Vegas to the top clubs...you pull a 9 or 10 there you have officially reached the top
Haha yup. If you go to thto Wynn Hotel in vegas on a Friday night, you will see some of the most beautiful women in the world. Those chicks aren’t in Bumble.

@Murkserious yes, a lot of guys can get girls online but they are HB 5 that I wouldn’t touch with a 10 feet pole. I’m ugly and even I’m getting interest from chicks off Match, but it doesn’t count because I don’t want to fvck them.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bio: Basically said I was from Australia and looking for friends and all that bs

Results: I pretty much became the girl because I would get loads of matches and so many hellos or bs from girls. Some girls would even try to quiz me or use riddles as openers to me. I eventually got tired of the experiment and deleted it.

Conclusions: Girls do approach guys and will even try to use some game on guys like guys do to girls. If this is not happening to you then you are just ugly.
I bet fat chicks thought they had a chance with you. LoL

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

You should of planned dates with them, and then flaked out last minute without rescheduling lol.

terabyte

Reaction score
I often wondered how that app would do with women not being the ones to approach.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Internet philosopher Egg White says that women go for the genetically superior male; that model is an example of that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take with OLD:

1. I don't think you should be anywhere near an OLD site if you're in your 20's. You should be out there slaying it in nightclubs. If you're in your 20's b*tching about OLD, you're not out there in full force. I didn't start using OLD until I was in my 30s. Before that I was out there hitting hot spots with velvet ropes and a-hole bouncers with no necks and clip boards. Youth is for living, experimenting, chasing wild sh*t. Get off the damn computer and live it up. Can't get a 20-something hottie to respond online? Is it really a fvcking mystery?

2. If you're 30+, you deserve to be bitter about OLD if you take it seriously and expect to find 'la crème de la crème there. OLD is just a digital extension of the night life for people who eventually grow fvcking tired of the nightly bar scene. It's just another tool in the box to having some fun and enjoying some lady company. Real life interactions are ALWAYS better, of course. There are dynamics there in play that OLD will just never match. That's why OLD is just an extension, not a main source.

3. I'm sorry man, but I just have to call bullsh*t on anyone who says you have to be a Chad to garner the interest of attractive women (HB7+) online. I'm an old fvck in my mid 40s and these are the women I've been chatting up the last week, all of which initiated contact first.

Are they 9's? No, they aren't.

Are they 'la crème de la crème? Lol. Fvck no.

But they aren't HB5s. C'mon now. If an old fvck like me can pull decent looking women online for some fun evenings, there's no reason any of you guys 10 years younger can't do FAR better. Stop your whining.
#micdrop

A

AJ84

Here's my take with OLD:

1. I don't think you should be anywhere near an OLD site if you're in your 20's. You should be out there slaying it in nightclubs. If you're in your 20's b*tching about OLD, you're not out there in full force. I didn't start using OLD until I was in my 30s. Before that I was out there hitting hot spots with velvet ropes and a-hole bouncers with no necks and clip boards. Youth is for living, experimenting, chasing wild sh*t. Get off the damn computer and live it up. Can't get a 20-something hottie to respond online? Is it really a fvcking mystery?

2. If you're 30+, you deserve to be bitter about OLD if you take it seriously and expect to find 'la crème de la crème there. OLD is just a digital extension of the night life for people who eventually grow fvcking tired of the nightly bar scene. It's just another tool in the box to having some fun and enjoying some lady company. Real life interactions are ALWAYS better, of course. There are dynamics there in play that OLD will just never match. That's why OLD is just an extension, not a main source.

3. I'm sorry man, but I just have to call bullsh*t on anyone who says you have to be a Chad to garner the interest of attractive women (HB7+) online. I'm an old fvck in my mid 40s and these are the women I've been chatting up the last week, all of which initiated contact first.

But they aren't HB5s. C'mon now. If an old fvck like me can pull decent looking women online for some fun evenings, there's no reason any of you guys 10 years younger can't do FAR better. Stop your whining.
Those are some nice looking women esp the brunette in the dress.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my take with OLD:

I'd hit the one at the upper right.