"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Case Study - Input from the Forum

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Hey all,

So currently chatting to someone who lives near me via whatsapp. I wrote a thread about it a few months back:


In case you dont want to read through it, basically had exchange in summer, swapped a few letters (sort of bizarre I know, but didn;t have each others number at that stage). I stopped responding after a couple of texts, then we matched on tinder.

Anyway, the other day her daughter knocked on my door to say her iphone charger had broken and could she borrow one so she could text her mum (who was at work). I told her I dont as use android/Samsung. Bit weird when I thought about it after as her daughter knocked on my door asking same thing just a couple of months ago. What makes me even more suspicious is that an hour earlier she was in the street with 2 friends chatting with their dogs when I came out and went to get into my car. One of the friends was trying to call someone (I assume) as she had phone to her ear and said 'hello... hello' several times. I was in a silly mood so suddenly said 'helllooo' to which they all started laughing...

Anyway after daughter was sent packing as I didn;t have a charger, I thought I'd put a letter through door saying do you want me to text your mum anything, put a note through my door if you do (said as I'm bnusy in meetings with work - as didn;t really want to chat to her again).
Didn;t get a note, but the mum text me later saying thanks for offering to help etc, then asked how I was, what I;ve been up to which started a text exchange. Mum looks pretty hot I must say and all of a sudden feel semi interested in escalating.

So, as an experiment I'm interested to see what you guys would respond with at this point. Feels like nows time escalate to. I'm leaning towards replying to her last text with 'yes, fair point ... ;)(re age comment). then suggesting going out/doing something.


Interested to see what you;d do. Kind of an experiment and see how it goes :D
 

Attachments

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Hey all,

So currently chatting to someone who lives near me via whatsapp. I wrote a thread about it a few months back:


In case you dont want to read through it, basically had exchange in summer, swapped a few letters (sort of bizarre I know, but didn;t have each others number at that stage). I stopped responding after a couple of texts, then we matched on tinder.

Anyway, the other day her daughter knocked on my door to say her iphone charger had broken and could she borrow one so she could text her mum (who was at work). I told her I dont as use android/Samsung. Bit weird when I thought about it after as her daughter knocked on my door asking same thing just a couple of months ago. What makes me even more suspicious is that an hour earlier she was in the street with 2 friends chatting with their dogs when I came out and went to get into my car. One of the friends was trying to call someone (I assume) as she had phone to her ear and said 'hello... hello' several times. I was in a silly mood so suddenly said 'helllooo' to which they all started laughing... I did

Anyway after daughter was sent packing as I didn;t have a charger, I thought I'd put a letter through door saying do you want me to text your mum anything, put a note through my door if you do (said as I'm bnusy in meetings with work - but didn;t really want to chat to her again).
Didn;t get a note, but the mum text me later saying thanks for offering to help etc, then asked how I was, what I;ve been up to which started a text exchange. Mum looks pretty hot I must say and all of a sudden feel semi interested in escalating.

So, as an experiment I'm interested to see what you guys would respond with at this point. Feels like nows time escalate to. I'm leaning towards replying to her last text with 'yes, fair point ... ;)(re age comment). then suggesting going out/doing something.


Interested to see what you;d do. Kind of an experiment and see how it goes :D
Don't overcomplicate things. Go knock on her door one day that she is there and have a normal conversation and ask her out.

This whole letter/text exchange is not normal and can only do harm.

PS: Normally I advise against dating single mothers. However, if you're just in it for the sex, make sure you are transparent and make her waste her time if she is looking for a stepdad for her daughter.


Modern Man Advice
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Meeting up with her later. Been texting on and off. My cleaner has recently retired, so I asked her if she knows anyone decent. Her response was she used to do it and if I'd like her to wear sexy underwear or not... She also mentioned her 'friend' has a 'crush' on me.

She was asking about my car the other day, how fast is it etc (M3 f80). I said lets get for a drive (tonight) and go somewhere for a drink... which said yeah defo.

She almost mentioned I need to sort my downstairs bath room windows as apparently you can see in. I said, yes, I installed them deliberately for that and asked if shes been watching me. She said her daughter has told off for mentioning it a few times and that she should ask me to go for a drink together at local pub. Seems good fun over text, lets see how it goes in person.
 
Top