Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

case of illness in her close family

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One oft he girls I’m seeing just heard about a case of illness in her family and I just don’t know how to proceed in this situation with her.

We’re dating since early december 2019. She just moved near my homecity, I’m living in a different area for working purposes and commute home nearly every weekend. She visits her family every few weeks, so till now we saw each other every 2-3 weeks. Either when I’m at home or she visits me for the weekend by train. Things went great so far, nothing I have to worry about. Everything between us went smooth. Meanwhile she’s giving many hints that she thinks about a relationship, especially since she knows that I’m planning to move back home later this year. But I’m unable to figure her out right now.

This week she got message from her family, that there’s a severe case of illness in her close family and she’s considering spending the weekends from now on in her city of origin with her family. Completely understandable, nothing to discuss here.

I was on a businesstrip till yesterday night, so she reached out via whatsapp and cancelled a weekend we planned together. I just calmed her down, she appreciated and I offered her to come over the next week if she needs distraction, due to I have some days off work and wanted to come home anyways.

Last messages of the Chat went like this:

Me: Let me know if theres sth I can do for you.
Her: That’s lovely, but I don’t know what right now. I just have to be at home as much as possible.
Me: I totally understand. I’ve got some time off work next week, if you need some distraction.
Her: That’s super cute. But I’m at work the whole day L
Me: Nothing new for me ;)

Silence since Wednesday afternoon. She left me hanging, giving me the impression she doesn't want to see me right now. Normally I don’t have to shot a question towards her to keep interactions going on.
I was patient till now, but silence is unusual for her. I’m prepared to lose connection to her due to given circumstances, but I don’t want to go the route via sudden silence in this situation since I don’t find it appropriate here.

Should I just let her deal with this situation on her own, should I call, should I shoot another message? I can’t figure out a way without the risk to molest her right now… also because we only know each other since 1,5 months now.

Thanks in advance

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I just let her deal with this situation on her own, should I call, should I shoot another message?
Let her deal with this on her own.

Are you exclusive with this girl?

If not start/keep spinning other plates until she reaches out for you!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let me digest and poop it out for you - translate - she’s moving away I’m scared I’m gonna loose access to vagina.

Of course you will. Afcs actually follow their females so they don’t loose access to vagina.

What should you do? Work, progress, always look for new women.

But what if you want to keep her? Keep in touch via whatever means you keeping in touch now, realise she has sht happening, keep in touch less.

////:/:/

There is something BIGGER.

You asking this sht why? Cuz you insecure with access to her vagina.

Solution? Find more vaginas. Get on with it. These are Don Juan forums not cry about btch forums.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her deal with this on her own.

Are you exclusive with this girl?

If not start/keep spinning other plates until she reaches out for you!
Not exclusive, but I enjoy spending time with her. She's very easy going. Just don't want to make her feel molested or giving her the impression that i don't care at all in this situation.

I'm seeing another girl beside her.

Let me digest and poop it out for you - translate - she’s moving away I’m scared I’m gonna loose access to vagina.

Of course you will. Afcs actually follow their females so they don’t loose access to vagina.

What should you do? Work, progress, always look for new women.

But what if you want to keep her? Keep in touch via whatever means you keeping in touch now, realise she has sht happening, keep in touch less.

////:/:/

There is something BIGGER.

You asking this sht why? Cuz you insecure with access to her vagina.

Solution? Find more vaginas. Get on with it. These are Don Juan forums not cry about btch forums.
No, I don't plan on following. I'm planning to relocate to my homecity since october last year. The area I'm in right now has no meaning and value to me besides business.

I'm insecure in this situation right now, you're right. Because I don't know how to deal with it the proper way. Finding a new vagina wouldn't be a problem.

Where did I cry? I asked about your view and an idea how to proceed here.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see a discard coming...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made her an offer to which she didn‘t really respond. I was overthinking again. I‘m going to lean back and wait what happens. Sometimes I care to much.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get guys who do this long distance thing. It's pointless to invest any emotion into them. The only thing they're good for is the occasional bang. I think you know what you need to do.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't get guys who do this long distance thing. It's pointless to invest any emotion into them. The only thing they're good for is the occasional bang. I think you know what you need to do.
all good. I found it very comfortable to be alone on weekdays and see her on weekends when I was at home or when she came over. Not much stress for me. I knew all the time, that this could crash anytime. The thing I had difficulties with, was how to deal with the described situation properly and that sudden shift in behavior according to it