"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Casanova Returns... How to Find & Dump a Girl in About a Month

tiburon

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
458
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
MIAMI & NEW YORK
So crazykid is on my balls

Look bro --i just want to know what happen with that girl yopu were seeing , and wanted to marry and she had a baby with a drug addict. You were so commited and sure, what happened bro?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Hey tiburon, here's an idea. Why don't you "want" into one hand, and sh*t into the other, and see which one fills up faster?

All I will say is that I was engaged to a girl who had a daughter. The father was a loser and wasn't in the picture. The wedding date was set for July 31 of this year, but at the end of last year, we broke up amicably.

There are some people on this site that I consider friends and with whom I have gone into more detail than that. I do not, however, consider you to be anywhere near that category.
 
Top