Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cars, dating, and control.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ's in control of the situation, but it's hard when one doesn't have a car to take him where he wants to go.

That's my problem: The best I could do is to tell some girl to meet me somewhere, and she gets home when her parents come by to pick her up. She has more control ove the date, and it's immensely dissappointing to wait there for half an hour, and to have the girl not show up. It's also ridiculous when girls flake out of kino when daddy dearest is next to her.

Any suggestions as to how to retain control of a date even if I don't have the means of transportation to take the girl there? And no, I cannot drive in the near future either. Sucks, eh?

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah man, I know exactly what you mean. Her daddy never likes it when she uses me as her seatbelt or when i have my hand on her ass on the way to the car... but yah, that's something that I guess I gotta deal with until I can get a car.

The thing about my parents before was: 1st they objected to me getting a learners permit saying I won't have a car soon so why get one... so I went and got it. 2nd: they objected to me getting my full license since they don't think I'll be able to afford a car. That's ok, I'm getting it in 2 months. Now I'm starting to look for a real sh*tbox of a car to buy. I was thinking more along the lines of a buick. Well the point is, sh*t happens.

Unless you two can find a way to walk or take a bus together or something like that, you'll probably have to rely on yours or her parents to give you the lift. Otherwise if you're in the same school go to lunch together or something.

If people got better ideas, I'd love to hear them as well.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am in the same position. My mom was in a recent car accident an dmy parents just divorced so funds are low in my household. I say, try setting up times where you two can go someplace with a group of friend, that way kino is acceptable and you can get a ride from someone other than you parents.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best I can do is empathize with you.

*Runs out and takes his benz for a ride.*

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean man. My parents had PROMISED to get me my apprentice permit for my 16th b-day, but I got it less than a month before my 17th. I'm getting my full licence in late may, and it sucks.

I mean, there's that girl (8.5 or so) who I could be focking any time, (sky-high IL all of a sudden, some kino but I never get the chance to really DJ her right) but I can't even date her 'cause she lives out of town and I can't meet with her because I can't drive to her place. It really sucks.

College will be full of hot chicks, right?

Anyway, I'd say meeting the chick somewhere would be ok, and you can take her back with a cab or something, if you have the money.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zelemont
Best I can do is empathize with you.

*Runs out and takes his benz for a ride.*
Reloaded goes out (yeah this late) and takes his Benz for a spin too

:cool:

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah a fellow Benz owner? What kind do you have?

I have a '95 c280

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a '95 c280
1. Maybe a bit off topic.
2. Haven't you kicked this guy in balls enough already?

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not having a car sucks. I feel like sh*t having my mom or dad drive me/pick me up everywhere. What makes mattars worse is that one of my friends already has his license and a nice car so he is mackin it hard right now while I get to sit in the child seat in my dad's car. Compared to some other guys though I guess I dont have it that bad, Im getting my full license in 2 months and I have a nice car waiting for me.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have a '95 c280
98' ML 320

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres always: friends, brother/sister, bus, hanging out at parties, your parents could take you and her somewhere and then you could call when you are ready/she needs to be taken home. Um, thats about it. If you two go to the same school, stay after together and find a stairwell if you have to...ah, stairwells (brings back memories :D) Hopefully that helps, if not, meh, I tried.

P.S. to Zelemont and The Matrix: Reloaded: lucky bastards with your Benz's...not that there is anything wrong with that...please don't ban me Matrix....