Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cars/Clothes/Cologne Do Not Get You Laid LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Where do these ridiculous blue pill memes come from? I get some guys aren't that bright; maybe they're newer and less experienced in the game and wind up falling for these money traps. Maybe they have an ugly mug and are desperate for a quick fix. Maybe they watch some tv commercials during a ball game, Tiger Woods steps out of a Buick SUV. "Yeah, I'll get laid like Tiger Woods if I buy a Buick SUV!"

Or, they dig through their stack of GQ magazines and imitate the gay guys modeling $300 pairs of jeans and hope "yeah, if I buy a few pairs of $300 jeans like these gay guys, I'll get laid like a gay male model!"

But if you're halfway experienced in the dating game, you know it doesn't f-cking matter. Not in the least.

I've rolled into bars immediately after a workout in my gym clothes. Obviously, no hot girls were willing to talk to me right? After all, there were PUA's present with their $400 blazers and $200 boots wearing expensive watches and furry hats. Those guys got laid because they spent more money on their "wardrobe" right? Wrong. My gym gear showed off my physique and led to some nice results that evening.

I've attended multiple car shows where guys roll into town with cars worth $200K, $300K, $350K and up. Obviously most weren't driving around town with their show cars, but some of them were driving maserati's and ferrari's to late night venues. This got them laid, right? Wrong. These guys were buying hot girls drinks all night long and getting absolutely nowhere. It just made them look like suckers. These girls stuck around for maybe 5 minutes downing their free drinks then bailed at the earliest opportunity. As you might have learned if you are observant, nice cars attract....dudes, not hot women.

Watches, blazers, cologne? No. They're not going to get you laid. That was the PUA promise, right? Furry hat, nice blazer, nice watch and a 10+ super hot Victoria's Secret model will be on her knees. Guys, cut the crap. If you're not good looking, none of this sh-t matters. But I'm fine laughing at the bro's pissing their dollars away and winding up with their d-ck in their hand at the end of the night.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People think that only this works because they are projecting what they lack , and blame the poor results on that

now to be fair , money matters , but then alone are not a guaranteed success factors , unless you go to the former Soviet Union countries where there Is a lot of poverty . But you will not be more than a sugar daddy

in the western countries , unless you spend like an Arab sheik , money alone usually does not get you anywhere

Last edited:

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I hooked up with a girl that was sort of dating this guy who was driving a Ferrari. She was laughing at that guy. Saying he can't drive for shiit and that he needed a Ferrari because he was so insecure all the time. She kept seeing him because of his money, but she was sleeping with me.

I also dated a girl once who's former boyfriend was a well known celebrity (actor) here in Belgium and Holland. She dated him for over a year and she admitted she fell for him because of the glam and glitter he brought with him, but she left him because he was so needy, jealous and insecure. Since then I have spotted this guy lots of times in all sorts of magazines and he got dumped a lot over the years. I read an interview with him a few months ago. He told the interviewer he has no idea why his last 5 relationships didn't work out, but he was happy because he has now found love with a new girl.

Two weeks ago in a random newpaper I read that they split up. Neither of them wanted to comment on the breakup. I just chuckled. Guess he got dumped again for being a beta biitch.

My own sister once dated a celebrity aswell. Well sort of a celebrity. The guy was well known because he had won the Belgian Big Brother years ago. He turned out to be an insecure dude aswell. She was so happy to get rid of him.

Every girl who is even a bit good looking has experienced show offs before. They know an expensive suit, car or glamerious life style doesn't mean the guy is high value. Most of the time these guys are the worst when it comes down to women.

So no, cars/clothes/cologne do not get you laid. Women are smarter than that. Even the occasional gold digger like my sister (I'm being honest.. I know what she is) will get bored with a dude that has the money, but doesn't have the personality or game.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess he got dumped again for being a beta biitch.
So no, cars/clothes/cologne do not get you laid. Women are smarter than that. Even the occasional gold digger like my sister (I'm being honest.. I know what she is) will get bored with a dude that has the money, but doesn't have the personality or game.
To play devil's advocate here. He DID fck all these girls being an insecure needy beta bich with no game. more the issue is that he wasn't able to keep them beyond a couple bangs due to them getting bored of him. Had he not being boring/insecure, he'd still be banging them. Doesn't negate the fact that he did fck all of them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally the better their car/clothes/cologne are, the more insecure and least confident they are and the reason why they feel the need to overcompensate for their lack of other things in their lives, including little peckers. To them these are props used to mask the real deficiencies they have.

Of course you have people that do have nice things that really are good people and have game too but generally they are not over the top like some of these guys.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
To play devil's advocate here. He DID fck all these girls being an insecure needy beta ***** with no game. more the issue is that they weren't able to keep them beyond a couple bangs due to them getting bored of him. Had he not being boring/insecure, he'd still be banging them. Doesn't negate the fact that he did fck all of them.
True point. And according to what our pal reported, seems like our pal's relationship with the female was like two gossiping schoolgirls having a right old natter and having their periods together.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is gold comming from women who are so insecure they actually need every thought, feeling and finger nail validated.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To play devil's advocate here. He DID fck all these girls being an insecure needy beta bich with no game. more the issue is that he wasn't able to keep them beyond a couple bangs due to them getting bored of him. Had he not being boring/insecure, he'd still be banging them. Doesn't negate the fact that he did fck all of them.
haha true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.