cars cars cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCharlie24

Don Juan
Reaction score
what car screams come get on these nuts the most, haha.

ive been looking at some bmw's, 528i isnt a bad looking car
ive glanced at a few benz's and checked out a few saabs, whats u guys input?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
This subject has been beaten to death here.

If the main reason you are buying a particular car is to get women's attention, then you need to work on your game.

That's just flat-out AFC behavior.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since you're obviously a chump about cars and lack the ability to truly drive a good car to it's limits, dont buy it. Maybe someone who can truly bring out the car's abilities will buy it. As for you, buy something big and soft. Since you won't be sport driving, something like a new ford 500 or something will do just fine for you. Ladies will like the fact that its comfortable.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have said this on a previous post, and yes its been beaten to death, but here is what i've found...

My good friend drives a barely street legal 2004 S4 with all the goodies, and he gets girls. The car is another fether in his hat for them to accept him on. Does he get girls all the time? No, he does go for quality over quantity though. Not to mention he plays D1 football, is a cool dude, is goodlooking, and is rich as hell. This all adds up and he gets a lot of girls. Problem is the school he goes to, guys like him are a dime a dozen, so the rules change a bit. If he went to a small school/state school, he would be celeb status there.

Second friend, drives a beaten up jeep. He gets a lot of girls but thats mostly because hes a cool guy and has an apartment right in the middle of his college's club district.

Third friend, drives a camry, and gets average girls. He is training to be a cop, and this actually drives girls wild as he says (and I can vouch, I have seen it)

Me, I drive a Jaguar S-Type, and I have to approach, I rarely get approached (I do a number on girls psychies I have been told :rolleyes: ). The car really doesn't get me girls, but it does put my foot through the door more times than not. I'd say im average looking, I am about 15 pounds overweight (but have big shoulders, big dude, etc.) and am way too ****y for my own good, so who knows.

Fourth friend, parents handed him down two management companies, and hes 25 driving a Ferrari 360, Hummer, small Mercedes, Mercedes SL55 with 20 inch rims, etc. This guy used to date a Redskins cheeleader... in fact I think he told me he dated two? The girl was smoking hot, and I saw her not only at the stadium but also down my street when she was walking into his house. This guy gets arse because he has more money than anyone in my neighborhood and he is as slick as they come. (He is the type that goes on the Gumball 3000, etc.)

Fifth "acquantance", drives a 325i bmw, and gets more girls than anyone i've ever met in life. I hate him, but thats for other reasons I won't get into.

6th friend, drives a volvo s40 and gets girls all the time, and is an overall chill guy. He is a waiter, and also goes to community college with me. Hes 19 also, but gets girls that are in their 20's easily.

So basically, it matters more on what type of guy you are. The more expensive the car the more looks you will get, and the more fluctuation you will be able to have in your game, but it all comes down to who you are. Put a virgin nerd in a ferrari and he will still be going home from the club with Handgela. Put a pure alpha male in a buick and girls will still flock to him like flies on a cowpie.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

the first thing that i thought about when i got my car was...

damn ,how do i gain more hp?
so i upgraded the fuel system/ecu and gained 30 HP

then i was like, how fast can i do the 1/4 mile?
i did 13.8@103 mph with a crappy launch and street tires
i could have done 13.5 but i was really crapping out my tires by then

then i was like , how fast can i get it up to?
i did 148 mph no problem, i could've taken her up to 160..
but i still feel like staying alive

now, this is NOT the fastest car in the world by any means,
but it is fast and thats all that matters to me.

i never for once thought about how much pvssy i'd be pulling
if i baught this car...call me selfish :rolleyes:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school I pulled just as many chicks driving a 93 Oldsmobile Achieva as when I drove a 98 Camaro coupe with t-tops. Having a cool car won't hurt, but it won't make or break your game.

I'll let you know how my new ride affects my game when I get home for winter: Mercedes-Benz E320 :cool:

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 1999 Nissan Sentra. I don't get laid.

I used to drive an Audi 90 CS. I didn't get laid then, either. I had a lot more fun driving though. So get a car that's fun to drive - if you aren't getting laid now, no car is going to get you there.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by organizedconfusion
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

the first thing that i thought about when i got my car was...

damn ,how do i gain more hp?
so i upgraded the fuel system/ecu and gained 30 HP

then i was like, how fast can i do the 1/4 mile?
i did 13.8@103 mph with a crappy launch and street tires
i could have done 13.5 but i was really crapping out my tires by then

then i was like , how fast can i get it up to?
i did 148 mph no problem, i could've taken her up to 160..
but i still feel like staying alive

now, this is NOT the fastest car in the world by any means,
but it is fast and thats all that matters to me.

i never for once thought about how much pvssy i'd be pulling
if i baught this car...call me selfish :rolleyes:
Let me guess: you have an F-body;)

I do have one. I have a 2000 SS Camaro with a turbo kit, heads, cam and many other things. when I first bought this car everyone was like I bet your getting this car for the ladies. I knew I wasnt though. Sometimes when I am driving girls are like nice car and whatever. I actually get more attention from dudes though haha.

After I started modding the crap out of it. It became alot louder and alot less girl friendly. But I did it cause I want to go faster and I dont give a crap what a girl thinks about my car. If I was dating a girl and she said either I leave or the car leaves. I would tell her bye and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't buy a camaro to impress ladies, because they dont....

girls are attracted to flashy, expensive and comfortable, none of which describe chevy's.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
Let me guess: you have an F-body;)

I do have one. I have a 2000 SS Camaro with a turbo kit, heads, cam and many other things. when I first bought this car everyone was like I bet your getting this car for the ladies. I knew I wasnt though. Sometimes when I am driving girls are like nice car and whatever. I actually get more attention from dudes though haha.

After I started modding the crap out of it. It became alot louder and alot less girl friendly. But I did it cause I want to go faster and I dont give a crap what a girl thinks about my car. If I was dating a girl and she said either I leave or the car leaves. I would tell her bye and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

dude i wish i had an Firebird/Trans am/SS..
those things are bad a$$ i'd definetly go for an LS1 anyday!

meep
meep

i have an 05 dodge Neon SRT-4
say what you want but those lil bastards haul a$$!!

my first mod was a Mopar Stage 2 turbo upgrade and that thing
is quick. i know i can't hang with an LS1 or an SS as of now,
but i am planning on going BIG TURBO (hopefully not one with a 10 minute turbo lag :crackup:

on slicks people are hitting 11's with these bigger kits.

i'll be happy with mid 12's on street tires :cheer:

but,i will most likely end up with a V-8 in the future.

whats your SS running?
i'd guess low 11's ,high 10's if it's modded out the way it is.

is it one of these kinds of kits?

http://www.ststurbo.com/ls1_camaro_kits

Last edited:

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by organizedconfusion
dude i wish i had an Firebird/Trans am/SS..
those things are bad a$$ i'd definetly go for an LS1 anyday!

meep
meep

i have an 05 dodge Neon SRT-4
say what you want but those lil bastards haul a$$!!

my first mod was a Mopar Stage 2 turbo upgrade and that thing
is quick. i know i can't hang with an LS1 or an SS as of now,
but i am planning on going BIG TURBO (hopefully not one with a 10 minute turbo lag :crackup:

on slicks people are hitting 11's with these bigger kits.

i'll be happy with mid 12's on street tires :cheer:

but,i will most likely end up with a V-8 in the future.

whats your SS running?
i'd guess low 11's ,high 10's if it's modded out the way it is.

is it one of these kinds of kits?

http://www.ststurbo.com/ls1_camaro_kits
Its not the STS turbo kit. Mine is a QMP turbo kit. Howerver, the company went out of business about a year ago. A guy in my local car club does have the STS kit on but it doesnt make very good numbers. My car blew up recently after a fualty cam install so now its at LG Motorsports in Dallas. My goal is to get in the 10s and hopefully around 600rwhp but I need good tires. I am currently running 15lbs of boost but I think the turbo size is going to restrict my numbers. Its a Garett T-63

Anyway, I know those neons can fly. There are some fast ones around here locally. What size turbo you putting on there. BTW you could hang with a stock LS1. When I was bone stock the best I managed was a 13.90 (traction+6spd+new driver) You might have trouble on the higway with one though. It would be pretty interesting

And to the guy that said Chevy doesnt make any nice cars. I understand most girls are attracted to Benz BMWs etc. However, I have had many girls tell me my car is hot or sexy or whatever. I even had one girl literally offer to date me because her dream car is a camaro. She was freaking hot but I said no anyway. Also, how can you think the new C6's and C6 ZO6 are not sexy :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.