Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Carry an Umbrella

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday it was raining pretty heavily and I was with this girl inside. She forgot to bring an umbrella, and I had one. Then it leads to a cheesy setup of walking home with the girl in the rain.

But like an umbrella there are a lot of things men can have that can be used when the situation arises. I think it goes a little into what backbreaker says about the "alpha male" being dependable and reliable.

Get your money together, get your life skills together. Ever wonder when you watch old movies and TV-shows the man is usually fixing something whether it be a car or something in the house? That is because most women can't do this type of thing and depend on their man to do it. If she could do everything you could do, why would she be with you?

This is also why I buy my girl lunch sometimes. Not everytime, but I do at times. A lot of people might be saying "Arcbound you are an AFC!" But I think for a LTR to drive you actually need to do some sh!t and be the go to person when your girl is having a panic attack.

Of course this doesn't mean the girl isn't doing anything for you. She should be as well. Maybe even more. And this doesn't mean eliminate the so called "alpha" traits. You can still tease her, establish dominance, frame control and rile up her emotions and hopes and dreams. We always say amplify the "alpha" which is true, but I think a relationship does need some of the "provider" traits which are typically seen as "beta". That's what a lot of people seem to forget.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also consider carrying a pack of tampons with you at all times. Sometimes girls forget when their period starts. It actually happened to me once. We are having drinks and she has to go to the washroom. Comes out and says that I need to drive her home "as soon as possible". I was scared sh*tless that she'd bleed all over my nice alcantara seats..

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Also consider carrying a pack of tampons with you at all times. Sometimes girls forget when their period starts. It actually happened to me once. We are having drinks and she has to go to the washroom. Comes out and says that I need to drive her home "as soon as possible". I was scared sh*tless that she'd bleed all over my nice alcantara seats..
I have no idea if you are mocking me or you are serious o_O

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Just saying carrying around faggy props and gags to set up conversational scenarios for our self entitled princesses carries an air of weak sauce and overkill. Personally it would feel like I'm compromising the integrity of my manhood, the mere fact I'm showering and scrubbing my nuts before I leave the house is borderline over doing it.

Not to mention my mates would probably try and sodomize me with the pointy end if I was sprung and rightly so. And where does it end? neck scarfs, man purse, top hats, eyeliner, painted nails, vagina? Phuck that noise.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Just saying carrying around faggy props and gags to set up conversational scenarios for our self entitled princesses carries an air of weak sauce and overkill. Personally it would feel like I'm compromising the integrity of my manhood, the mere fact I'm showering and scrubbing my nuts before I leave the house is borderline over doing it.

Not to mention my mates would probably try and sodomize me with the pointy end if I was sprung and rightly so. And where does it end? neck scarfs, man purse, top hats, eyeliner, painted nails, vagina? Phuck that noise.
Entitled princess? I say she should give you equally or more than you give her in my original post.

What props and gags? An umbrella in rainy weather? Do tell me how it is a faggy prop.

Neck scarfs, makeup, eyeliner? Are you high right now? Where is anything close to that in my post?

I literally mentioned nothing you are ranting about.

This is the problem of sosuave. I mention that I carried an umbrella around when its raining and a person like you comes into the thread and talks how carrying an umbrella hurts your masculinity.

Lmao.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
I have no idea if you are mocking me or you are serious o_O
A little bit of both, actually. I do take issue with your statement "If she could do everything you could do, why would she be with you?" That seems to imply that your primary value to a woman is that of free household help.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
A little bit of both, actually. I do take issue with your statement "If she could do everything you could do, why would she be with you?" That seems to imply that your primary value to a woman is that of free household help.
Well my viewpoint is that men and women are fundamentally different despite what a lot of people might like to think. And as men we do have advantages like strength and problem solving skills.

I'm not saying its a primary value, but it should definitely be considered. Just like for a man, a woman's primary value isn't cooking, but if you were to find a sexy woman who could ALSO cook for you, it would definitely add a lot of points in a man's eyes. Sorry about the wording, hope this clarification was better.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
Did you not read my original post? I carried around an umbrella because it was raining around the time, and she happened to not carry one.

Tell me more about these faggy props and gags, or better yet read first. I literally mentioned nothing you are ranting about.
Back off Warchild, seriously.

I do believe your heart is in the right place, however I don't believe any fella should carry any extra accessories around for snatch (that would be a prop). The title was "carry an umbrella" was it not? Besides If everyone had to carry everything "handy" for chicks an up 'n' coming player has recommended I'd be hauling around a duffle bag. Your c@ck, not giving a phuck and a winning smile is plenty.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Back off Warchild, seriously.

I do believe your heart is in the right place, however I don't believe any fella should carry any extra accessories around for snatch (that would be a prop). The title was "carry an umbrella" was it not? Besides If everyone had to carry everything "handy" for chicks an up 'n' coming player has recommended I'd be hauling around a duffle bag. Your c@ck, not giving a phuck and a winning smile is plenty.
I point out your response has nothing to do with anything and you call me Warchild. And when it's raining, an umbrella is not a prop, much less a faggy prop or anything else you said. "Carry an umbrella" simply means at times be prepared.

You don't have to tell me the latter part I know that plenty. But please, next time you comment in a thread, read it fully before making accusations about some sort of lost masculinity.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
an umbrella is not a prop, much less a faggy prop or anything else you said. "Carry an umbrella" simply means at times be prepared.
Am I to bring out the parasol in summer? This causes quite the conundrum.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-blog/carry-on/2012/7/30/dude-looks-like-a-lady-japanese-men-turn-to-parasols

ArcBound said:
You don't have to tell me the latter part I know that plenty. But please, next time you comment in a thread, read it fully before making accusations about some sort of lost masculinity.
http://0.asset.soup.io/asset/0656/6096_9dd6.jpeg

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I just carry a lighter around, though I dont smoke.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather, if it rains, ask a hb to cover me with her umbrella.

Then I could return the favor another day, if you know what I mean.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
I point out your response has nothing to do with anything and you call me Warchild. And when it's raining, an umbrella is not a prop, much less a faggy prop or anything else you said. "Carry an umbrella" simply means at times be prepared.

You tried to give a tip with good feelings, but it's a bad one.

Mr.Tits pointed that out, stop being defensive and suck it up.

Check the age difference again and ask yourself whether you would be talking to him like that in real life if he told you the very same thing.

Carrying an umbrella in case you'll walk with a chick? Weak stuff.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
You tried to give a tip with good feelings, but it's a bad one.

Mr.Tits pointed that out, stop being defensive and suck it up.

Check the age difference again and ask yourself whether you would be talking to him like that in real life if he told you the very same thing.

Carrying an umbrella in case you'll walk with a chick? Weak stuff.
Nah tis all gravy, I was just a kunt. Besides this type of situational preparedness worked for the red pill awared young brother ArcBound and plenty of others no doubt. Just not my style personally, but whatever works to bring on the gina tingles is good enough for me in the grand scheme of things.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Nah tis all gravy, I was just a kunt. Besides this type of situational preparedness worked for the red pill awared young brother ArcBound and plenty of others no doubt. Just not my style personally, but whatever works to bring on the gina tingles is good enough for me in the grand scheme of things.
^screenname = gold

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be carrying an umbrella anyway. You look a complete **** if you're drenched.
Go to your high street. Look at all the high powered guys in suits, the bankers and the lawyers and whatnot. If you're in a place that rains, there'll be umbrellas everywhere. It's unprofessional not to really.

jon 39

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

**** you *******. go eat a bag of **** jerk.