Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Caroline, you're the reason for the word 'b!tch'... b!tch..."

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanna remind you fellas to have some self respect out here.

When they don't come correct, don't be acting like a simp and letting her walk all over you.

Girl from bumble who I couldn't link up with immediately because my family is in town. I hit her up just now about next weekend, she started acting up. Who gave her her black card? Who are these dudes that are free two weekends out?? Who did she think she was talking to... She had on her profile that she's in an open LDR (poor chump) with a black guy that's why I made the boyfriend comment. Got me fvcked up.

In hindsight, I also should've withdrawn my offer when she first said she was busy without offering an alternative time.

Anyways man, had to get this one off my chest. 2 dates next weekend. Girls be acting like they're not replaceable smh.

Attachments

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Stop wasting time on OLD app chicks.

I've never done OLD and yet I get invites out.

Work on socializing.

Just 2 days ago a cute cashier made a passing remark "you didn't drop by the last 2 weeks" , I dropped her my business card, gave her a cheeky wink which produced a blush and walked away.

Last night I was on a date with her. No fvck, just dinner by the beach and a movie, some kissing and sent her home.

My meaning is, where ever u r, have presence, when you have it, ur sphere of influence increases.

Cultivating a presence takes time but its worth the effort.

The vibe or presence you generate is mostly a state of mind that's congruent with how you act, it cannot be in conflict.

For example, if you project that u r manly yet would scream at a passing rat, then you're failed.

In other words, cultivate these 2 qualities within ur mind = Prince and Caveman, and then train ur body or the way u act accordingly.

Use ur princely qualities to profit you.

Use ur caveman qualities to profit you.

More importantly, know when to use it.

You'll notice that I've never talked about game or gave any game instructions in the forum. It's because I have no game but yet I consistently pull women, from professionals to models to teachers to a whole spectrum of women.

It's my frame that lures women to me, has been so since my teens as a sportsman, student leader, class leader, sports leader, various association leadership roles and into adulthood working professionally in various leadership positions.

Yes looks do matter but not by much.

Working on improving urself is one of the hardest things a man can do, most are lazy and expect a "game" strategy that gives out a step by step instruction manual, it doesn't work that way buddy.

If "game" truly worked, Sosuave should have closed it doors by now since all the steps has been laid out in one form or the other. What's being mentioned on here is merely a rehash of what others have said a decade or 2 ago.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a side note, i wish more of you would post your text exchanges. These are great!!

Serenity

Reaction score
Why the fvck do you even bother replying to that? It takes a few seconds, but still a waste of your time.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never understand why people have to be SO RUDE

if she was so goddamn insulted, why didn't she just unmatch you? So that she could be a b1tch to you if you ever came around again? I hope it made her feel good, sh1t

Ridiculous