"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Carefree equal attraction

HuangBei

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Dallas, Texas
Hey guys,

I just want to say that I found a way that made me liberated of the ***** little concerns that we often have for girls. I know you've all heard it before, but it's worked for me and now I can put in the best words imaginable from my perspective.

I used to be nice, really really nice. I was into helping people, "healing people" persay, and much much more. I lived for it. But then, I recently came to realize something. I was sick of it. After a girl told me that what she felt for me was dead, I pretty much went dead. I told her that I felt liberated, and that I felt numb again, which made me very happy.

In actuality, it did. I was, and am very happy. So happy that I hope I stay this way forever. I became so much more sharp, and made fun of everything she said. I could pretty much joke about even the most negative things, like suicide. I toyed with her emotions, specifically her compassion. And at the same time, she told me, I quote "You're so ****y. It's almost irresistable at the same time as being nauseating."

Something about socially, she didn't like. But at the same time, she couldn't help but love it. I didn't really care. The point is to NOT CARE. Once you do that, everything is free, happy, and effortless. Yeah, you get to be like an *******, but it's fun!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
I know the feeling, man. Not caring is actually pretty difficult. For instance, if I tell you, "DON'T, under any circumstances, think about polar bears," what are you gonna think about right away? Same thing goes for TRYING not to care. I wish it were so easy. Personally, on some days I care more than others (it's out of my control, really), and I'm definitely getting over my fear of rejection on record pace, so don't worry about me. ;)
 
Top