Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Career for an aspiring Don

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up SoSuave. Made this thread because I'm sick and tired of living this horrible worthless existence I call a life and I'm ready to make a change. Knowing you're meant for something better, yet you're stuck doing stagnant low wage job is one of the worst feelings you can have.

I wanted to know what are some good careers that one could go into. I'm not very keen on college but I'm willing to go back, if need be. What do you guys do for a living? How did you get there? Do you make great money?

I'm really in need of a little guidance. Pushing carts at a grocery store is one of the most humiliating things I have ever done. I'm really desperate here.

Edit: Also wanted to mention I live with my mother... So yeah, you know I really need help

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recommend law, there is such an abundance of law grads these days and getting a job as a lawyer is nigh impossible unless your dad has his own firm or you went to Harvard law. Law still has good status but I think it will deteriorate in a few years.

Medical doctor and dentistry are the two best careers you can pick if you are looking for a good job with high status, job security and good salary. Doctors earn the most money of all career choices. Dentists can open their own clinics. So can dermatologists and other specialty's. You need top scores to get in though.