Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Card Shop Opener/Routine

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiya folks, here's something I came up with about 18 months ago and it works great if you want to open a girl (or group of girls) in a card shop.

I don't know if anyone else in the community uses something similar, if so then no plagarism was intended; I made this routine up myself by chance one day I was out sarging.

YOU: "Excuse me, can I ask you a quick question?" (Note:, DON'T say 'can I ask you your opinion?', or you might get rumbled as being a PUA, as this 'opinion opener' stuff is becoming more and more common knowledge, I know because I've been rumbled before, so just say 'question' not 'opinion')

YOU: "If you were gonna get a birthday card from a guy you were kinda seeing, would you prefer it to be something fun and flirtatious, or something more sappy and romantic?"

Let the girl answer, and just explain that you're 'kind of' seeing someone and that it's her birthday coming up and you want to get her a card but you're not sure whether to get something fun or something more romantic. You can also substitute 'birthday' for 'valentine's day' or even 'christmas' if it's near one of those dates.

You'll usually get the girl/set hooked and you can transition how you like, and then try for the instant date and/or number if it works out.

If the girl(s) give you resistance because you said you're 'kinda seeing someone', you can easily get round that by telling them that it's an open relationship so you're free to see other girls.

Field tested by me and it does work, although I must admit I haven't used it in a long time as I don't use routines/canned much now, but thought I'd share this anyway.