Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

carbs from honey

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i eat a lot of pb and honey sandwiches recently. will honey give me diabetes?

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alone, no. no one has yet linked any particular diet to type 2 diabetes (or most other 'lifestyle diseases') -- fat around the waist is a much bigger factor. so it depends on how you 'wear' those carbs.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually made the list at 'world's healthiest foods.' Other healthier sweeteners include blackstrap molasses and sweet sorghum.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=96

Daily consumption of honey raises blood levels of protective antioxidant compounds in humans, according to research presented at the 227th meeting of the American Chemical Society in Anaheim, CA, March 28, 2004. Biochemist Heidrun Gross and colleagues from the University of California, Davis, gave 25 study participants each about four tablespoons buckwheat honey daily for 29 days in addition to their regular diets, and drew blood samples at given intervals following honey consumption. A direct link was found between the subjects' honey consumption and the level of polyphenolic antioxidants in their blood.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think what i have is buckwheat honey but it's all the same isn't it?

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much. buckwheat describes what the bees were pollinating and bringing back to the hive. some fancy honeys are very carefully controlled in terms of what the bees are allowed to get into. has some effect on flavor...