Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

car pickups

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i got my license a few nights ago so i have been driving quite a lot. Ive tried picking up girls and they seem to be almost scared... what is a good way of doing this? do u park and get out of the car? or roll up beside them and talk from there? what is a good way of making them feel comfortable enough to get in the car and go to a party or someones house? oh ya.. first weekend night driving and i got pulled over by the cops.. what are the chances?

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my best advice is not to do it. i had a friend who though he was slick trying to get the girls attention, that is until he rear ended a truck....

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Foreword:

I've been travelling around a lot as you guys know...for the months, I've done nothing but play the Game...and for the next 6 months, I'll be travelling around the world sargin with TylerDurden until I attend the Los Angeles MBA program...and become, once again, a full-time student....and I'll probably put the Game on an extremely limited basis...and become a good student again.

I love the Game and I love guys who are dedicated to the game. I hope to make many friends from the board and share some fun stories with my community bros. I've been fortunate to play the Game with some pretty cool PUAs. I plan to post some of my field reports of the past 6 weeks of travelling around Chicago, Detroit, California, New York, Toronto, Madison, and Kingston with TylerDurden.

Until that time, I hope to share my journeys with guys as enthusiastic about the Game as me...meet as many of you guys as I can as I travel around. I'll probably stop posting or post monthly or bimonthly once grad school starts because I will compartmentalize school and focus. Until that time, without school...or a full-time job...I hope to have some fun adventures to share with you guys.

TD and I have a Game consistent, congruent with our personalities, and refined. Yet, I think we pick up a little bit from every PUA we meet. It's my hope that you guys think of this all as a fun Game. When I go out, my plans are to socialize without an end goal of needing sex to have fun...but to have fun playing the Game. With fun as the main focus, you'll notice you get laid more and have a better time.

There's a few FBs in my stable (yet I'm interested in more) and I makeout with girls almost every night I go out (but I am developing a skillet to consistently pull girls from clubs)...so I am hoping to meet up with guys and pick up mannerisms, styles, and strategies. I learn from everyone...from newbies to masters...even minor deatils. And, along the way, maybe I'll make some great friends IRL.

Field-Report:

TylerDurden, NJ_PUA, and I are driving across the George Washington Bridge into New York City on Day 3 of the Mystery workshop, which will start in 30 minutes. TD notices a HB9 in a nice sports car next to us and says, “Whoa. Check that out.” I stare out the window and she looks at me. So I wave and pull out my cellular phone. I heard stories of car pickups at the David DeAngelo seminar and so I’m ready for action. I point to my cell phone and mouth, “What’s your phone number?”

CarGirl smiles and laughs. I repeat, “What’s your phone number?” Then I start signaling my phone number to her by counting out the number of fingers on my hand…and one by one…I give her the digits of my phone number. Then she gets the picture…and she starts signaling her number to me. I didn’t understand it. So she holds up 1 finger as if to say, “Hey…wait a minute.” Then she pulls up in front of our car and starts signaling her phone number behind her back.

Damn!!! This is hard to understand. She is signaling too fast for me to get. So NJ_PUA pulls up next to her, pulls down the window, and she pulls down hers.

ME: WHAT’S YOUR PHONE NUMBER?!?

CARGIRL: XXX-XXX-XXXX

ME: Sweet.

Traffic pushes us forward and we lose sight of her, but I call her and get her on her cellular phone.

ME: Hello.

CARGIRL: Hey.

ME: What’s up, girl? We’ve finally got each other.

CARGIRL: I am so lost. I can’t believe that I’m in NYC. I was trying to get to New Jersey and I accidentally got on the GW Bridge. I just moved her from France.

ME: Cool. I’m planning to go there this summer.

We start talking about France and NYC…I tell her how I’m in town helping teach a workshop on social dynamics…and tell her a funny story about my friends…

ME: Yeah. It’s funny because I have a friend in New Jersey whose house I’m crashin at while I’m in town. He’s a toy-maker…and this week, there was the national Toymakers Convention. Well, he’s kind of a frat guy and he created this card game, where you play drinking games…and he noticed that out of all the toys on display, the coolest thing he saw was a silly pen that somehow writes on the back of the neck. And he thinks to himself, “This is lame.” And out of nowhere he yells, “I WIN!!! My toy is the coolest!!!”

CARGIRL: That’s so funny. Hey… you know what. We should definitely meet up. You have my phone number. What’s your phone number?

ME: XXX-XXX-XXXX

CARGIRL: Cool. Give me a call this weekend and we’ll hookup. You should pick me up at my place in New Jersey though cuz I don’t know New York City and it’s too far away.

ME: Outstanding. Sounds good. Cheers.

CARGIRL: Bye, sweetie.

This ends up being a good night for me…[see FR: Papa’s Dancing China Club Threesome]…and 5 minutes later…a girl that I met at Club Amazon dance club, who won $100 in a dance contest that night, gives me a phone call. I hadn’t speaken to her in 7 months…and she starts talking about how she wants to read her poetry to me and talk to me about how she wants to go to the University of Metaphysics. I end up going to her place when I go back to Madison to hookup. NYC ****in rocks!!!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're a newbie driver, I'd stop the car and talk to them. Moving and talking = eyes not on road. I'd go for the number quickly, as they understand you're on your way somewhere (even if you aren't, just pretend ;)). Make sure to carry a sharpie and lots of paper in your car so you won't be a retard and have nowhere to write it down.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depending on where and when u r doing this it may be a lil sketchy

think of it like this:

ur sittin with some of your friend sittin, talkin, ready to get on your way in 5 min.

u see these chicks walk by, doenst matter where they r goin

then a bunch of dudes role up in a car and try to call the girls over

u should start to laugh now

cause rarely does it ever work

when i was in junior high and occasionally we would go to this outdoor mall wed see the same latino dudes always try and pick of chicks

they always failed

hilarious!

not even bad lookin guys either

then after those dudes were done lookin stupid we'd walk after the girls, ask them if they were aight, if they knew those dudes, and go in for the kill

it was awsome

id have to recomend getting out of your car, parking and go walking to find some chicks

-DrIx

Reaction score
that **** reminds me of picking up *****s off the street!! I don't like doing that........

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is relatively easy if you know what your doing.

When you see a hottie crossing the street, drive into her. Don't hit her too hard, at most 15 mph. Then stop the car, run out, and PICK her UP.

Once you've done this, apoligize and offer to take her out to dinner to make up for what happened.

;) ;)

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of car do you have? I've got a 3000GT with 18" rims, so the car pickup works for me! I just have to drive around, mind my own business, and I get at least one number every week or so, and I don't even have to ask, they give it to me!!! I've also been flashed 3 or 4 times while driving.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was riding down the road with my friend Art in his beat up 1983 International when we passed this HB in a nice car. So how does he handle it?, he leans out the window and asks where she's going...

HB: I'm on my home. I just got off of work...

Art: Pull over into that burger king...

She pulled over. He talked to her. She liked his style. He set a date for next tuesday night. How simple was that?

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been driving my dads camry.. it is not very nice hehe... im savin for a car now and will have enoughto get one this summer.