Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Car Ownership and Game

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive an 05 nissan pathfinder LE... got it for 5k CAD... put another 5k into it in upgrades and repairs.... its has some oversized tires... its currently covered in mud and there is mud inside, all from last hunting season. My gf loves the mud on it and in it lol... theres even a blood stain from the deer i got near the back tail gate haha... considering she was there on my huntin trips helping my accumulate it all... havent had time to really clean it up... but i do need to give it a bath soon and a good interior cleaning lol... it being dirty impresses my gf bcuz she knows where it all came from. She cant wait til fishin season lol (yes she cooks n cleans for me and loves huntin and fishin and got me into panning for gold/gems just recently also) .... so glad my ex left me lol... best thing she ever did! But yeah... i should clean it up lol.....

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like women who go after material things in general. I own a motorcycle yamaha and a cars audi a7 and vw arteon which all costed me a lot but I did it for myself because I like cars. Most women don't really care what car you have. I have the same success as when I was driving regular car.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a huge car enthusiast since HS so I currently own 4 bxx, 1 p car, 1 Honduh, 1 Tesla, 1 R bxx bike, 1 Aprilia

I only drive my modest car when meeting up with girls and only tell them some of the cars I have after I've gone out with them for awhile.

I just don't want to attract the wrong type of females personally.

I do notice ALL THE TIME when I drive my p car and especially at gas stations, girls are always striking up a convo with me. But those are the girls that I would rather not be involved with so I generally do not engage in anything but friendly convo and do not think about closing.

Also, all my cars are customized and modified so that generally tends to attract younger gals which helps.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Take great care of what you can afford and what you have. Women notice your intent much more so than brand. That is if you're dealing with a woman of higher value.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got sex because of my car (mazda rx8) but women did like the fact that I didn't drive a piece of sh!t. It certainly helped grease the wheels a bit and I kept it very clean.

After that I owned a Honda element. It never really turned women away, but i've never had women tell me what an ugly car I had until I owned that. It was great to make out in tho with the reclineable back seats and tons of head and leg room. Once they were on the inside, they couldn't see it. And cops won't even look at you. If anything, I got more tail when I owned the Honda than the Mazda.

Most women are oblivious to cars and can't tell the difference. I have a coworker who told me she owns a Mazda, she owns a Hyundai. And guys that own them will tell you, if you get a lambo, you won't get women; you'll get a bunch of dudes coming up to you saying nice car.

There's also the practical aspect: outside of a Lexus, modern expensive flashy cars are very expensive to keep running. BMW is known as Break My Wallet in both car and motorcycle circles with good reason. Everything is $500+ to fix, and they break often. Audis and Mercedes are just as bad, they have engineered obsolescence built into them, and the depreciation is as bad as the spare parts because of it.

According to Aaron Clarey, from his experience working with lending at banks, the vast majority of people who own really nice cars can't afford them. They borrow money out the ass so they can pretend to be rich. And people who actually have tons of money drive beaters.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so true
Not just the likes of Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche/etc....

I've had similar dude comments in the past when I had a fast Subaru WRX... and even had a few guys liking my current Saab (those who recognise that the petrol 'Aero' is the quick turbo model)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's also the practical aspect: outside of a Lexus, modern expensive flashy cars are very expensive to keep running. BMW is known as Break My Wallet in both car and motorcycle circles with good reason. Everything is $500+ to fix, and they break often. Audis and Mercedes are just as bad, they have engineered obsolescence built into them, and the depreciation is as bad as the spare parts because of it.

According to Aaron Clarey, from his experience working with lending at banks, the vast majority of people who own really nice cars can't afford them. They borrow money out the ass so they can pretend to be rich. And people who actually have tons of money drive beaters.
This is so true. Cost of entry does not equal cost of ownership. Just because you can afford to buy the car doesn't mean you can afford to maintain it. That's why so many clueless buyers get enticed by the dangling carrot and end up selling their ride a year later after they have bent over without lube to pay up the azz on some repairs or maintenance items.

I've been working on cars since HS and do all my own work outside of mounting/balancing tires(no machine). If I didn't I couldn't afford to keep most of my cars.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a flashy sportscar, a well-tailored suit, a defined muscular physique WILL attract more attention simply because they are accomplishments that are highly coveted, usually hard-earned, and attained via a heavy price.
If you want that type of women, sure, go for it. But those are the guys that usually come on here complaining that their wives/gf left them after they lost their jobs, or cheated on them with a higher smv guy, etc.

No thank you. I want a woman to like me for me and me only. Not be influenced by what I have and all the artificial stuff.

Now if all you're trying to do is get laid and that's it. Rent those cars on Turo and break out the Armani's. LOL