"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Car music with girls in car...

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I listen to hardcore music alot, and it is always playing in my car. I listen to Tupac (ambitionaz as a ridah, no more pain, against all odds, under pressure, if i die tonight), DMX (X is coming, The Professional), and other hardcore songs by different rappers. I don't know if this type of songs are appropriate when girls are riding in the car. Do my song selections need to be more "appropriate" or should I not worry since if she can't accept me for who I am, then she needs be NEXTED. Thanks for your input.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
This always worked for me. If you wanna play Pac, play some of his soft songs, (i.e. do for love). Girls always eat that up. Don't break out the hard stuff like hitemup because you wanna "set the mood" and that WONT do it.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Since I like everything except deathmetal etc I always have a nice collection of all kinds of music, rap, pop, rnb, jazz, blues, classical, trance etc. put on whatever fits the girl.
 

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
Also, dont play it loud and dont pump up the bass. Make it just loud enough to hear the music but not so loud that the two of you have to raise your voices to speak.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
You should play some R&B. My two personal favorite artists are Ginuwine and Joe. What I like about their music is that it's not AFCish and won't scare her off if it's only the first or second date. Their lyrics are more of a player-style, they show no weakness, and still manage to express desire. Other R&B artists can't help but talk about love and be mushy, but not those two. A lot of their tracks are about sex too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Depends on the girl...

Some girls eat up the guys with that 'thug' image... so if you bumpin Pac in your car and DMX she gonna love it...

Others prefer R&B as far as urban music is concerned this tends to be the popular choice, but you got girls who eat up Norah Jones style ****...

If you wanna gauge the music she likes just use the radio... when nothin is on that takes your fancy after pickin through the stations then just ask her to put somethin on... now here she will either put her favourite station on so get an idea of where her tastes lie, and her favourite song might be on or you can just gauge her reaction to songs that come on, which does she know the words to etc... alternatively if nothin really appeals to her on the radio, flash her your CD wallet and ask her to put somethin on
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Hm... never really thought of this..

Really guys, what's with the urban crap?? :confused: I mean I got a little African culture in me but I don't see what's so good with wearing a bandana, with the F's flying everywhere and "hell ya ma****a" those kind of stuff. I don't understand how they can make you feel "tough"... Maybe someone explain? :confused:

It feels like it's gonna last forever. I go into a club (which is why I don't go anymore) and I see everyone wearing something like Ecko or bandana and taking pics with their hand gestures.

Then they scream and talk with "yo nigga what's up my son?"

Dang, I'd like to see how they act when it comes to a more serious matter.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Girls love to play with my radio. The moment they get in they change all my favorite station numbers, start rapping, ask me what my favorite tupac song is, whether I have a Dashboard Confessional CD, then oh jeez they start messing with the bass and the treble settings, and some of them ask me to rap along with them because they think it's fun, no matter how many times I tell them I'm a classic/hard rock person.

Eventually we reach common ground with something lame like Oasis.
 

LilJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Location
MidWest, USA
What about giving her the remote to the stereo(given you have one), then she can casually click through the stations while driving around.
 

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Yeah, I agree with some of the posters before, it totally depends on the girl.

R&B works pretty well with most girls though, so I usually play some Jay Chow or David Tao. It kind of projects a more "mature" or "sophisticated" feeling than some harsher/louder music while also making a warm emotion in the atmosphere that sappy songs would do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
No music, the sound of my engine revving to 6000RPM is a better sound than any CD you can think of ;)
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Whenever girls get in my car, I turn off the CD player and let them fiddle around with the radio because they usually don't like my music.

I listen to all kinds of rock, and girls don't seem to enjoy it too much, so I just let them play their pop songs on the radio, even if it annoys the hel out of me.
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
I pull up with one of my "pump up" cds on... my DJ music that gets me in a good mood. It's positive--sometimes peppy, sometimes relaxed-- mostly punk and hip-hop. The girl I'm seeing now told me she liked rap, and I didn't want to listen to the crap on the radio, so I popped in my RunDMC album and she loved it!

She doesn't seem to care all that much what we listen to as long as it doesn't blast us out of the car. If the chick doesn't complain, don't worry about it. I've considered putting on some 'softer' music to set the tone, but I believe that would come across as trying too hard. Would i listen to that shyt if she wasn't in the car? No, and she knows. Better to keep her wondering and respect you for listening to what you like.
 

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Duke

She doesn't seem to care all that much what we listen to as long as it doesn't blast us out of the car. If the chick doesn't complain, don't worry about it. I've considered putting on some 'softer' music to set the tone, but I believe that would come across as trying too hard. Would i listen to that shyt if she wasn't in the car? No, and she knows. Better to keep her wondering and respect you for listening to what you like.
What about Nas' "Oocchie Wally Wally" or R-Kelly's "Thoing Thoing"? Those fall under R&B right? Thanks.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
You'll probably never meet a girl who isn't impressed by Coltrane. I don't care what kind of music you're into, but "A Love Supreme" is an absolute must own album...there's something of a universal image about guys who listen to jazz (REAL jazz, not this new wave Kenny G fluff)...jazz is smoky and attractive. Thats just how it works.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Lancer - I like your signature - it resembles the formula for 'string theory'.

Only hors like that hardcore shyt - I usually play "Donny Osmond" from the famed Osmond family from the 1970's.:cool:
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Does it occur to anybody that a woman trying to change your music the instant she gets into your car is a shyt test?

She is seeing if you will roll over and play what SHE likes, not what YOU like?

I had a woman do this to me once. Big RED FLAG. She was gone instantly.

My radio is my radio. If they ask politely, that is OK. It is OK to compromise also. But do not let them think they can control it. That is the beginning of a horrible relationship...

Dietzcoi
 

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
744
Reaction score
5
"I love the way you mooooove . . ."

Makes the panties drop every time.
 
Top