Car-based Cold Approaches

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was driving out of a parking lot, and waiting for cars to pass before making a left onto a street, when i saw a cute Asian girl walking towards me on the sidewalk. She was about 20 meters away, so i waved but got no response. Not sure as to whether she didn't see me wave or ignored me, but that's irrelevant.

A spot finally opened up, and i turned into the street, driving her by. Wait a minute, i did what? FVCK! I pussied out and missed an opportunity to approach! FVCK! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY CIRCUMSTANCE THAT LEADS TO FAILURE! Autopilot engaged!

BRAKES. U-TURN. GAS. BRAKES. PARK. EXIT.

"Hey! Listen, i really hate letting opportunities pass me by."

There, i fvcking did it! She was speechless. Just stood there with her mouth wide open, facial expression going from shocked to smiling and back again several times in a matter of seconds.

Approaches like this are some of the hardest i've ever done. This is only my second. The good news is that my anxiety level dropped from the first time. The bad news is that it was still too high.

What i realized is this: this is one daring way to approach. And she knows it too. She's never been approached like this in her life. She's shocked. I'm 180, she's 100. I'm over 6 feet, she's barely over 5. I look 24 (even though i'm 21), she looks 17. What state do you think that puts her in?

You must be absolutely comfortable, cool and laid-back in order for this to work. It's critical for you to bring her down from a state of anxiety into a state of relaxation and comfort. And the only way to do that is to be relaxed and comfortable yourself. Oh how i look forward to being able to do that!

I like to think that i can read body language fairly well, and hers told me that if i pulled it off correctly, i would have number closed. So when i asked her if she was single, she said "no" in a "i have no idea how to react, what to say or do, so i'm gonna say the one thing that will return things back to normal" way.

Why did i even ask if she was single? Because i was admittedly far too anxious to pull off a proper approach and develop rapport. So i just said the first thing that came to mind, just like she did, for the same reason as she did.

"Ah well, it was nice meeting you anyway," i replied and started walking back to my car. I was already near it when she finally responded with "it was nice meeting you too!" I turned around and she was still standing there. Then she turned and slowly started walking away. I got the feeling she regretted her anwer.

All i have to say is that afterwards, i felt awesome! I drove away with a HUGE grin on my face and couldn't stop smiling for 15 minutes! For a brief moment, i knew what it felt like to be God. So where does this bring me? I'm DEFINITELY doing that again! If anything, the rush alone makes it worth while! And eventually the anxiety will disappear and i'll be able to do it right. Gotta keep practicing!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love reading posts like that. Rejection can feel so good sometimes and its great to be reminded of that!

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, that's freakin awesome. Keep up the good work.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really loving this line:

Hey! Listen, i really hate letting opportunities pass me by.
It's little lines like these that keep me coming back.

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn dude, now I have no excuse to not approach a girl I see walking in a parking lot now. I actually got amazing eye contact from this one HB10 (so amazing) when I was driving out of the mall in my BMW. She looked at me for a good 2 seconds just smiling (she walked in front of my car)...she was switching her hips and all that...and I so wanted to go, but it would have taken so much effort to go and park again, and meet up with her...now I think I'm going to have to just go for it.

Not very often when somebody makes me realize I have missed an oppurtunity...props.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far your situation is concerned, i wouldn't worry about parking. If you're gonna pull off an audacious approach like that, you might as well just stop the car in the middle of the street or whatever. I remember reading about David Shade (i think?) pulling one of these off. He just stopped the car, briefly talked to the girl and got her to agree to have coffee right away, then made her wait while he drove off to find parking.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of the city was this?

p-tang

Don Juan
Reaction score
great job of goin back even tho u originally messed up,
u get props for that!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proof positive that those who keep on trying get results:

Car-based approach #1: FAIL
Car-based approach #2: FAIL
Car-based approach #3: SUCCESS
Car-based approach #4: SUCCESS

More info on the last two here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58174

I'm heading out at 1:30AM to sarge the drunken girls as they leave the nightclubs! This should be fun :D

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what cold approaching is all about!

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her Talking!!!

Ask open ended questions, like
Where are you suppose to be?
What are you doing on this side of town?
Do you live or are you from around here?

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus:

That's how guys get the name "John" and a summons to appear in court for solicitation!