Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CaptainSaveAh0's tales of adventure

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to this site but have been getting more results with women during the past 2 months then I have ever had been in my life. The main reason why I joined this site was all part of my self improvement process after I fell into probably one of the worst lows of my life and have been slowly climbing out of there ever since.

I have been posting a lot of my progress in Grey's AA Competition thread so I will just repost some of it in here from my past few weeks and add my current progress. I'm going to analyse my posts from a few weeks ago and see what I could learn from them and improve on and give you a break down on the number closed HB's. A little about my game so far is I mostly game at night, have been starting to work on my day game.

FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME AS MUCH ADVICE AS YOU CAN ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY GAME

3 WEEKS AGO

So 3 weeks ago I Made myself some new friends, got on the good pages with the bouncers at the most popular club in my city and got myself a few numbers.

Had my eye on a HB8 from the start of the night and I knew I wasn't going to leave the club without her number. She was dancing with her friends near the bar my friend decided to approach her so I just chilled out sipping my beer. I saw he came back fairly quick and got shut down. I normally hate approaching girls when they are dancing but I decided to do it anyways. I just went up to her and literally told her I wasn't going to leave the club tonight without talking to her, then grabbed her hand ( Which I like to do always, if they grab back I know they are interested).

She grabbed my hand back and I took her away to the bar where we talked a bit and had a few drinks. She told me she was from outta town so I said if I can guess where shes from she has to give me her number ( she was hesitant about giving her number away at the club). Surprisingly I got it right LOL ( LUCKY ME) and she gave me her number, got a quick kiss in before I let her get dragged away by her whale of a friend.

The second number I got was from a HB7 cute face, nice slim body. Just saw her at the bar and give her the good ol " I THINK YOUR REALLY CUTE" deal.. and it worked and we started talking about her and I just made her laugh a bit to feel more comfortable.

I grabbed her hand ( as usual) and she grabbed mine back. Unfortunately this girl also had a group of friends that were eager to pull her away from me after I took her to the bar. So she said if you find me later I'll let you get me a drink.. So I'm like how about if I find you later I get your number. Then I'm just like fvck it how about you give me your number now LOL and she did.

The other number I Got was from a HB7 who gave mega IOI's from the start when I was chilling at the bar. As she was headin to the dance floor she just grabbed my hand and I went. Was an easy number close from there.

progress on the plates

So this was literally one of the first nights I went out and made some moves without being a pvssy for once. So HB8 plate I texted for a bit the next few days. She was really hesitant to go out but did invite me out one time, however I had plans. She ended up going on vacation for a week after and I never spoke to her again after that. I do sometimes receive snapchats from her, I think I came off to strong with her.

HB7 from the bar just never texted me back hahaha, I know I defiantly did not build enough rapport with her at all. I just knew she was attracted to me and would give me her number.

HB7 who I took to the dance floor I talked to for a few days after through text. After getting to know her a bit her personality just didn't click with mine and I didn't think it was worth setting up a date with her. I can't stand a girl with a dull personality.

Last edited:

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 WEEKS AGO

Was at the club and saw this HB8 dancing pretty dam hard on her own, with her friend in glasses in the distance with a few orbiters. I saw her shutting down all the guys who were orbiting her as she was dancing but I saw her checking me out earlier and smiling so I knew she was interested.

I went up behind her and started dancing and she turned around saw it was me and we just danced together for a bit ( IT WAS SO LOUD IN THERE ). Her c0ckblocking friend in the glasses got jealous or something and pulled her away toward the bar. I just held onto her hand and she held mine back so I went to the bar with them. I started talking to this HB8 which went something along the lines of..

ME: I don't think your friend likes me very much, she keeps trying to steal you away from me

Her: She just doesn't trust guys at the club

me: Do you trust guys from the club?

her: well you haven't given me a reason not to trust you

me: how about we get a drink, I get one round you get the next?

her: ya, lets do tequila shots

* ALL OF THIS WHILE CONSTANTLY DOIN KINO ( like keeping my hand on her waist when we talk or holding her hand , placing my hand on her back as we walk toward the bar, etc.)

me: I feel bad for stealing you away from the dance floor, you're a really good dancer

her: *laughs* don't feel bad, your cute so I let you steal me away

me: what school do you go to

her: blah blah university * CUT OFF *

The mother hen comes back and just drags her away. I saw some resistance by the girl , I could see her saying " why ? He's cute" but regardless she went away with her friend.

After leaving the club my Friend and I went to sober up in good ol burger king.

Saw 2 broads ( HB 7 and HB8 both of them are cuties) sitting down and eating. So as my friend is ordering I just sit at the table next to them. Some homeless dude starts disrespecting them and took their food off their tray while they were eating. They got in a big argument so being Captainsaveah0 I had to save these h0's... I told the homeless dude to chill out and leave the girls alone. I gave him my fries and he was on his way to bother other helpless h0es. I went back to sitting down and then started joking around with the girls about the situation.

My friend came back with his food and we started talking to them. One of them had a b1tchy vibe about her but it was easy to diffuse with lots of jokes and negs. I noticed I neg girls and tease them a lot, its just how I talk and it worked perfectly in this situation. Our convo with them went beyond building a rapport, we talked to them for over an hour and a half. ( WE NEEDED TO SOBER THE FVCK UP TO DRIVE HOME).

These girls were Vietnamese, and I have lots of Vietnamese friends. My friends taught me how to say Sleep in Vietnamese so lately I've been going up to a lot of Vietnamese girls and asking if they want to sleep with me. Of course this doesn't translate the same way as English but it makes them laugh for sure. So i did the same to these girls, and they enjoyed it.

They noticed that my friend and I were really young and started teasing us about it. The convo went on and on and on. After an hour and a half of talking we finally left, but for some reason my dumba$$ didn't ask for their numbers or facebook at least. They do go to the clubs I party at, so chances are I will see them again.

analysis of the night

Overall it was a fun night. Got some good experience and met some cool girls but my main issue was I did not close with any of them. I need to figure out how to get through the mother hen because I always find myself getting c0ckblocked by one of them. Any advice on how I can do this guys?

I do need to work on my approaches because they are pretty weak right now. Being tall and good looking allows me to slide by on the approach but I know my approach can be much stronger. I tend to overthink things way too much and sometimes it prevents me from approaching at all. I am definitely trying to implement the 3 second rule as much as I can to prevent my over thinking. Once I approach I can hold a conversation fairly well but the approach is the worst.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to befriend the mother hen for a bit, then switch back to your target.

Girls are usually out in groups. I love to approach groups of 2-3. Whenever your convo runs out, just continue with a different girl. Just don't forget to switch your main attention back to the hot one, or you'll end up with the wrong number ;)

Sometimes I even had the other girls cheering me on. Switching seats so I could be next to the girl etc. All of them like you and think you're a catch!

You disrespect the mother hen by not trying to charm her. Her vengeance will be swift and terrible.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder game

So a few friends of mine introduced me to Tinder and I normally do not use "dating sites" or anything like that but the concept seemed interesting to me so I said sure why not.

After having the App for around 2 weeks I've gotten around 70 matches. From these 70 matches I have probably talked to around 20 of them and from those 20, only 10 were somewhat interesting to talk to. Most of these girls are HB 6 -7's with the occasional HB 8 but its just something for me to do while being bored at work.

Out of those 10 girls that were somewhat interesting to talk to I probably got around 8 numbers. I usually texted these girls for a little but wanted to set up a date fairly quickly. Most of them agreed but later proceeded to flaking which doesnt surprise me at all.

My friend followed one of the chicks I was supposed to go out with on a date on Instagram and had told me she was currently dating one of his friends... hahaha. One girl I matched with I talked to and really liked. She had a really cool personality similar to mine and was really DTF.

However she was about a 2 hour drive away and I was not willing to make that drive to go and see her. I told her next time shes in my city to let me know and I'll take her out for some drinks and we'll go to my place after. She seemed to agree, so we will see where that goes.

Overall this App is full with a bunch of flakey girls. Most of these girls are young and they are only on here for fun or companionship, trying to weed out the DTF ones is a hard task. Out of 70 , only that 1 seemed to be really down , however logistics prevented the lay.

So far my tinder stats are 0 for 70... hahaha

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recent Day Game approach ( FIRST EVER)

This was my first day game approach EVER.
Kind of sad when I think about it. I've spent 20 years of my life being sucha Beta but I've finally realized the ways.

So I approached this cute waitress at a restaurant I frequently go to at my work. She always gave me IOI's and the first time I built some rapport with her she was blushing a lot when talking to me and seemed to enjoy me.

So I finally grew some balls and asked her if she has plans on the weekend. She said no and agreed to go out for dinner with me. We exchanged numbers and I ended up going for dinner with her.

She was really shy but I worked with it and we ended up having a good time. I asked her if she wanted to see a movie the following week and she agreed to it. She was starting to text me a lot so I know she is interested in me.

She got off late on the day we were supposed to see a movie so I just took her to my place instead. I used to be sucha beta when I had a girl at my place, was so hesitant to make a move but finally my balls dropped and during the movie I grabbed her and we cuddled a bit.

This turned into a hardcore makeout session then led to every sexual act aside from actual fvcking because my parents were sleeping in the room next door hahaha. So I dropped her off at her place after and got a kiss good night.

This girl is a pretty good girl. She isn't from around my city thats why her values are way better then every girl I know. I know she likes me but I'm new to this spinning plates sh1t and I want to stay single for awhile and enjoy this. I had a talk with her after and she isn't cool with the concept of friends with benefits so I just told her lets keep doing what we are doing and see where it goes from there.

She is a solid HB7.5 at work, all dressed up she is definitely an 8. Her morals are very good and she doesn't fvck around and stays loyal. She can cook very well and always offers to make me everything, however there is something missing. I think I am just not that into her because she is very shy and that is the complete opposite of me.

I am taking her out today and will try and take her back to my place hopefully.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Try to befriend the mother hen for a bit, then switch back to your target.

Girls are usually out in groups. I love to approach groups of 2-3. Whenever your convo runs out, just continue with a different girl. Just don't forget to switch your main attention back to the hot one, or you'll end up with the wrong number ;)

Sometimes I even had the other girls cheering me on. Switching seats so I could be next to the girl etc. All of them like you and think you're a catch!

You disrespect the mother hen by not trying to charm her. Her vengeance will be swift and terrible.
Yes I completely agree. I usually ignore the mother hen's which leads to my ultimate downfall lol. I really need to work on making the whole group comfortable instead of trying to go for the one I am interested in.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
My weekend

I am currently spinning 3 plates in the beautiful city I live in.

Friday nights I went out with a HB7.5 for the first time for dinner and drinks. The date went pretty smooth and our personalities really clicked together. I am looking forward to going out with her again and this time when I do I am definitely going to initiate more kino and try to step things up to the next level.

Its amazing how much I am realizing how important personality is for me. I used to be really shallow and care only about looks but now I cannot stand being on a date with a girl who does not engage in much conversation and isn't very outgoing.

My other plate ( HB7.5 from the restaurant) is very easy on the eyes and she is a really good girl but her personality bores the hell outta me. She isn't from here so that might be why we aren't clicking as well. I find myself doing too much of the talking and noticed she is developing some serious oneitis for me. She is a fun fvck and has a really nice body so I will keep her around for now.
I made it clear this weekend for her that I do not want a relationship right now.

My first tinder success
One of my tinder plates from out of town came in for the weekend so I suggested we chill. We really clicked when talking on tinder and thank god she was exactly like she was on tinder and through our text conversations. We went for drinks and hit it off really well then I suggested to go to my place.

She didn't hesitate and we went back to my place watched a few movies and got down and dirty. Drove her back to her friends place the next morning and I went to work with what felt like zero hours of sleep. Not a bad weekend, but I really want to start spinning more plates and keep my options open.

What I noticed is my confidence is so much higher after tasting slight success.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks n00bPimp !

Been slacking with my game lately. I am getting bored of my plates though so I am excited to go out tomorrow night and try and add a few more plates. I ended up going out with HB 7.5 to the movies and for dinner. I am really getting bored of her and I know she is starting to develop some oneitis for me so I know I have to let her go soon. All I want to do is fvck her but both of us living with our parents makes that difficult. Shes not one of those girls that is just down to fvck wherever either so it leaves me with very little options.

After tinder plate stayed at my place I deleted her number and deciding to not contact her anymore. She lives too far and I do not want to waste my time on that. I am looking forward to meeting up with the HB7.5 I went out for dinner with last week. She has a super dope personality and I know it'll be a good time. My goal is to make a move the next time I see her so she knows what I want, even though I am pretty sure she has an idea.

I am not very experienced at making moves and always do not think it is the right time. Any suggestions what kind of move I should make and when? I know I will initiate a lot more kino and see where that takes me.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Weekend

It was a friends birthday on Saturday so that means it was time to hit up downtown. We went downtown with at least 20 people but most of the people we went with do not have the balls to approach at all so I just stuck with my main man. The group went for dinner while my friend and I went to get stamps at the clubs we were going to hit up to avoid the line ups. We had a good buzz going and made small talk with every bouncer and ended up getting stamps for 3 clubs while only paying to get into 1.

We went back to the restaurant and started hitting on the waitresses as soon as we got in. Made good small talk with her, she was a HB7.5 and seemed to really enjoy talking to us. We went upstairs after and saw these 2 girls sitting on the couches near the washrooms, we knew we were going to move in right away. Once my friend and I have our good buzz going we just feel unstoppable and move in on any group. We got a good 10 min convo going with these girls and they knew my friend and I were young. One of them was married and the other was pretty interested in us. We ended up going back to our table and talking to the waitress again. I fvcked up because I didn't number close her, I wasn't really thinking about it at the time because I was just having fun and pretty tipsy.

After leaving the restaurant we went to the club. Not having to wait in hour long line up sure felt good and made us look good as well. We ended up joining our friends table and mingling amongst the people around us. I started dancing with some girl I used to have a thing with in the past. Whenever we get drunk we always get super flirty with each other so I just rolled with it.

I left her after a bit and wandered off on my own onto the main dance floor. Found some HB7.5 with her friend and I literally just grabbed her by the arm and we started dancing. I ended up making out with her and then got her number. Whenever I got bored at the club I just ended up msg'ing her and going to dance with her LOL.

We ended up hitting up the second club after and I saw a lot of acquaintances in there. It seems like most people in my age group are at this club on the weekend so I always see familiar faces in there. After going outside my friend and I approached a group of girls who were standing and waiting for their friends. Turns out one of them recognized me from a long time ago so I started talking to her. She was good friends with my ex but I still managed to number close anyways. hahaha

Lessons that I got out of my weekend at the club. Do not go when I am sick, and drink slightly less so I can close and converse better.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking less is something that is taken for granted. Nothing kills game more than when you ask a question that you already asked or ask for a number twice because you forgot you already had it haha.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
Drinking less is something that is taken for granted. Nothing kills game more than when you ask a question that you already asked or ask for a number twice because you forgot you already had it haha.
with the first chick that is exactly what happened. Asked her number once then my dumba$$ saw her again later that night and asked again hahahahaaha , ya a little bit less to drink woulda been perfect.