Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Captainsaveah0's advice

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been away from this website for a few months after obtaining enough knowledge to hit the real world by storm and I am here to tell you some of the knowledge I have obtained from the real world. ( which I am sure all of this has been mentioned on here before)

So I went from being a frustrated kid who feared everything, feared taking chances, fear approaching and was frustrated by the lack of results I was getting. But lets face it. You are foolish to believe you can accomplish stuff without putting in the work for it. This applies to anything, from picking up girls to advancing your career. I am tall, good looking, have a good personality, yet I seemed to be struggling with females when I know deep down I shouldn't have been.

I joined this website after checking out some blogs and someone suggesting it to me. I picked up some good knowledge from some of the senior and experienced members and started applying it in all aspects of life. I firmly believe as you improve yourself, your game will improve as well. I read a few books such as The Game, the art of seduction and , 48 laws of power. These are some of the things that I learnt in the past few months.

Always Approach anywhere and everywhere

You can never have too many numbers or options. If you see a girl you are even slightly interested with her go and talk to her. It really isn't that hard. After to you do it a few times your anxiety of approaching a girl will go away. I am a business man and I constantly have to be networking in order to get business and expand my business. This is basically the same thing. The worst that can happen is a rejection. LEARN TO ACCEPT REJECTION. Remember if you do not approach , another guy will. In the past few months I have slept with a few girls I approached in restaurants or around campus or downtown.

I would suggest if you are busy to make a tinder account. I have met a lot of really cute and cool girls in my city through tinder and it gives you an opportunity to practice your text game. Whether you want a one night stand or something more, this would be a good way to do so.

Be healthy mentally and physically

When you feel good, your game will naturally be better. I had a horrible back problem which caused me really bad anxiety. I quit my job and focused on getting better. It got bad to the point where I could not walk and was constantly getting headaches. After quitting my jobs I got myself to the point where I could play basketball again and started getting my anxiety better. The better I felt the more confident I was talking to women. Life can get stressful sometimes, take some time out of your day to relax away from everything and everyone and just clear your head.

Never let a woman take control of the situation ( only in bed :up: )

Never allow a woman to get the upper hand in your relationship or friendship. You are the male, you should have control. Once you give a woman control you will make yourself the b1tch in the relationship and get walked all over. Women like a man who knows what he wants.

My brother is a prime example of a guy who was completely whipped by his ex GF. He had to text her asap, call her every night, randomly surprise her every week with gifts and shower her with attention. This relationship lasted 2 years and she ended up breaking up with him and now all he is left with is lost time.

Don't spoil and put women on pedestals

This used to be my mistake. I thought woman wanted to be treated well and you have to constantly bend over backwards to make them happy. This is a complete lie. Woman want to be treated sh1tty. Not saying to disrespect women or anything but don't shower them with compliments and presents. Give them excitement, be spontaneous , compliment them once in awhile ( they will appreciate it more than every 5 mins), tease them , dominate them. They have to know that you are the male in the relationship. If you are the nice guy they will get bored of you very quickly, or be sleeping with the bad boy on the side.

With the current girls I am talking to I avoid compliments , and even when I do say something nice I say it as a NEG just to tease them.

Have options

Give the impression that you can walk away at any minute. Don't give the impression that you care TOO much. Give the impression there is other girls but don't tell her directly obviously. The woman will fight for your attention and fight to be the main girl.

Make your intentions clear

This one is more opinion based, but I don't like be shady to woman and leading them on when I have no intentions of dating them. Especially if you are talking to multiple girls , do not lead them to believe you want to date them if you actually don't. This will lead to some unnecessary drama in the future.

This is all I can think of for now. This is more for the novice users such as I was. Thanks to everyone on this website that helped open up my eyes to the real world. I currently have a main girl and a few girls on the side that are trying to chase me ( which is surprising to me). Everytime I am out with the guys or alone I don't hesitate to get numbers and constantly meet new woman.

Hope this will help some novice users !
CHEERS :cool:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing. "Make your intentions clear".

Companies did not get themselves billions by making their intentions clear. They sell a product, which may or may not work for you. If it works out fine, that is great. If it does not, that is just the way life goes.

Opportunities are everywhere. You just have to catch them and take advantage of them. Like you said, if you don't approach , someone else will.

"No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution."

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
One thing. "Make your intentions clear".

Companies did not get themselves billions by making their intentions clear. They sell a product, which may or may not work for you. If it works out fine, that is great. If it does not, that is just the way life goes.

Opportunities are everywhere. You just have to catch them and take advantage of them. Like you said, if you don't approach , someone else will.

"No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution."
Well like I said. This one is opinion based. Its really up to you. I just prefer to keep myself drama free . I prefer to let the woman I talk to know that I am not looking for a relationship to avoid the problems that come with it.

Business is a whole different story. You have to keep your intentions within your company to stay ahead of the competition. Of course I agree with you on that one.