CaptainJ's Guide to Pulling

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you are a budding Don Juan, you've left most, if not all of your AFC habits behind. You've poured through pages of articles, absorbing the information, realising your ignorance to the ways of the woman and you have began applying these ideas with results. Your confidence is building, people have begun to notice the change in you as the sociable fun guy who has a lot going for himself. There's just one problem.

You've never kissed a girl before, or you feel unable to make the move.

You've been in situations where it seems a girl is really into you and that you should have gone for the kiss, but you froze up, fearing the possible rejection and you weren't able to take the intiative and act.

It's understandable. It's the nature of learning and confidence building.

When we expose ourselves to something outside our comfort zone and unfamiliar to us, we feel a sudden drop in confidence. However, there is a way to slowly build up confidence. Your first kiss does not need to be (and probably won't be) a high risk kiss with a lot going on it. It can be simple, and fun, with no consequences if you mess it up or get rejected.

Here is what you are going to do:

This weekend you are going to go clubbing with some fun and outgoing friends (you don't necessarily need many). This is the perfect place for people who need to build up confidence in kissing, until it becomes second hand and natural to you.

In the club, you will find a lot of hot girls looking for a fun and crazy night. They will be drunk, they will be happy. They will be in their element, and so will you. I strongly advise that you get quite drunk in the club, so that you lose your inhibitions, nervousness, and are more willing to take risks. Don't make a fool of yourself by being the loony wasted idiot though.

Your main priority for the night, is simply to have fun, with secondary objectives to pull as many girls as possible. Even if you fail your secondary objectives, you'll still have had a brilliant night.

Now to the business. It is ridiculously easy to pull girls at clubs, because they are drunk, horny and want to get off with a guy. It's as simple as this:
1. Get on the Dance floor
2. Dance and sidle up next to girls that catch your fancy
3. Begin to dance right next to them and start grinding on them, they will usually reciprocate
4. Put your hand on their waist (They will not object)
5. If they begin to react to you and start touching you with their hands, then kiss them.
6. Enjoy :)

Wow, You think, that was so easy, how can I have been missing out on this, I can't believe I kissed that girl and then she kissed me back! With tongues too!

Now you've got a taste of kissing a girl and you realise how easy it is, it's time to make it become part of your nature. Don't stop after your first pull, move onto the next girl and catches your fancy and make your move again. If she doesn't care much for your presence and is ignoring you, then just move on, don't stick around.

Keep the momentum up, keep the confidence flowing, you'll realise that by the end of the night you've gotten off with multiple girls, and you put no effort into it.

I remember once at a club, I had a blow up hammer and I was hitting people over the head with it whilst dancing (in a fun way). I hit this hot girl lightly on the head, She turned, smiled at me grabbed the hammer and went to whisper something in my ear. Instead I went in for the kiss, and got off with her, right in front of her friends. Easy. Next.

Grinded next to a girl and casually put my hand on her waist, she held my arm closer, I took the initiative, span her around and kissed her. Got off with her twice. So easy I know. Some of my friends looked in surprise that within 5 minutes of getting on the dancefloor I was getting off with a girl already. They did not realise how easy it is.

You still feel self concious? (Pretty hard when you're going to be drunk), just remember that it's dark, the music is pounding, she won't really be able to see your face, you'll never meet her again (Unless you succefully pull her and get her number) and if she's not having any of it, you can move on quickly.

This is the way to gain the confidence to take the initiative and go for the kiss. Soon, as kissing becomes natural to you, you won't ever fear the consequences or freeze up. You will just act in the moment without a care of the consequences. Kissing will become your comfort zone, you will feel uncomfortable without it.

Do it THIS weekend, you'll need to learn sometime.

CaptainJ

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm in secondary School (Highschool equivalent) and I do, and so do a lot of other 16-17 year olds.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh, no one in my high school goes clubbing as far as i know.
Could have to do with the fact that where i live just doesn't really have a club scene, for that matter.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
So, you are a budding Don Juan, you've left most, if not all of your AFC habits behind. You've poured through pages of articles, absorbing the information, realising your ignorance to the ways of the woman and you have began applying these ideas with results. Your confidence is building, people have begun to notice the change in you as the sociable fun guy who has a lot going for himself. There's just one problem.

You've never kissed a girl before, or you feel unable to make the move.

You've been in situations where it seems a girl is really into you and that you should have gone for the kiss, but you froze up, fearing the possible rejection and you weren't able to take the intiative and act.

It's understandable. It's the nature of learning and confidence building.

When we expose ourselves to something outside our comfort zone and unfamiliar to us, we feel a sudden drop in confidence. However, there is a way to slowly build up confidence. Your first kiss does not need to be (and probably won't be) a high risk kiss with a lot going on it. It can be simple, and fun, with no consequences if you mess it up or get rejected.

Here is what you are going to do:

This weekend you are going to go clubbing with some fun and outgoing friends (you don't necessarily need many). This is the perfect place for people who need to build up confidence in kissing, until it becomes second hand and natural to you.

In the club, you will find a lot of hot girls looking for a fun and crazy night. They will be drunk, they will be happy. They will be in their element, and so will you. I strongly advise that you get quite drunk in the club, so that you lose your inhibitions, nervousness, and are more willing to take risks. Don't make a fool of yourself by being the loony wasted idiot though.

Your main priority for the night, is simply to have fun, with secondary objectives to pull as many girls as possible. Even if you fail your secondary objectives, you'll still have had a brilliant night.

Now to the business. It is ridiculously easy to pull girls at clubs, because they are drunk, horny and want to get off with a guy. It's as simple as this:
1. Get on the Dance floor
2. Dance and sidle up next to girls that catch your fancy
3. Begin to dance right next to them and start grinding on them, they will usually reciprocate
4. Put your hand on their waist (They will not object)
5. If they begin to react to you and start touching you with their hands, then kiss them.
6. Enjoy :)

Wow, You think, that was so easy, how can I have been missing out on this, I can't believe I kissed that girl and then she kissed me back! With tongues too!

Now you've got a taste of kissing a girl and you realise how easy it is, it's time to make it become part of your nature. Don't stop after your first pull, move onto the next girl and catches your fancy and make your move again. If she doesn't care much for your presence and is ignoring you, then just move on, don't stick around.

Keep the momentum up, keep the confidence flowing, you'll realise that by the end of the night you've gotten off with multiple girls, and you put no effort into it.

I remember once at a club, I had a blow up hammer and I was hitting people over the head with it whilst dancing (in a fun way). I hit this hot girl lightly on the head, She turned, smiled at me grabbed the hammer and went to whisper something in my ear. Instead I went in for the kiss, and got off with her, right in front of her friends. Easy. Next.

Grinded next to a girl and casually put my hand on her waist, she held my arm closer, I took the initiative, span her around and kissed her. Got off with her twice. So easy I know. Some of my friends looked in surprise that within 5 minutes of getting on the dancefloor I was getting off with a girl already. They did not realise how easy it is.

You still feel self concious? (Pretty hard when you're going to be drunk), just remember that it's dark, the music is pounding, she won't really be able to see your face, you'll never meet her again (Unless you succefully pull her and get her number) and if she's not having any of it, you can move on quickly.

This is the way to gain the confidence to take the initiative and go for the kiss. Soon, as kissing becomes natural to you, you won't ever fear the consequences or freeze up. You will just act in the moment without a care of the consequences. Kissing will become your comfort zone, you will feel uncomfortable without it.

Do it THIS weekend, you'll need to learn sometime.

CaptainJ
I agree, but you don't necessarily need to go clubbing. I've pulled tons of girls at school dances and parties. Clubs are harder to get in here and since I'm not 18... The only downside of school dances is their are some younger girls (well you just don't go for them) and no alcohol (no problem, I drink outside the dance and than go inside). I don't get drunk at dances because than I can't grind for sh1t, but I like to get tipsy.

I usually grind them from the back the back, turn them over the front and just lead the whole interaction. I feel their bodies, grab their ass and tits, than go in for the kiss.

I just like to go up to girls as their dancing and saying something like "Your sexy as hell" and they usually just start grinding on you. Or I just grab some girls from the back and I start grinding them. Some girls will be resistant and say something like "I have a boyfriend". I just usually reply "you want another one?" with a ****y smile ;)

saturos said:
Huh, no one in my high school goes clubbing as far as i know.
Could have to do with the fact that where i live just doesn't really have a club scene, for that matter.
There's a few people, especially girls at my school who go clubbing. They usually tip the bouncer a 20$ or use a fake ID.

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you can easily pull at dances and house parties too. But Clubs are by far the easiest place to do it. This guide is not intended for the pulling proficient, but for the new Don Juans who are having trouble making the move or haven't had their first kiss.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Yes, you can easily pull at dances and house parties too. But Clubs are by far the easiest place to do it. This guide is not intended for the pulling proficient, but for the new Don Juans who are having trouble making the move or haven't had their first kiss.
Mehh I got 2 kiss closes and 3 numbers at 3 school dances last month - one of the girls didn't want to kiss because he teacher was watching the dance.

I'm going for a lay next dance!

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! Great post! I feel like an idiot now. The girls yesterday were clasping my hands and everything. Fvck, lol. When I was grinding with Hannah, the kid right next to me started making out REAL heavy with this girl. I wanted to do what he was doing but I couldn't muster up the courage. I'm going again on the 18th, so I'll definitely try this!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!:box:

dra901

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I already made around two threads before about what i do when im about to go clubbing soon (being 17), ill definitely absorb this info as well..and use it!

HollywoodAFD

Reaction score
Seems like a great way to get sick.

I wouldn't want to make out with tons of random skanks...seems kinda gross to me.