Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Captain Save A Hoe Syndrome

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wazzam fam bam!

I had been stalking this forum for a few years and finally decided to join.

Anyways, I have a really bad problem with playing Captain Save A Hoe. How do I overcome this? It isn't necessarily with every "hoe" I come across.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See women for what they really are.

Read "The Predatory Female" by Reverend Lawrence.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You cant change who another person is, or the bad choices they made in their past. Memorize that sentence.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? so you can feel good about yourself? Why dont you feel good about yourself already? figure that out first.

@billtx49 is dead on the money - you'll never be able to change anyone, female or male. You are going to waste a LOT of time dating sub standard people if you dont realize that.

Have you ever taken the time to really figure out what YOU want in a female? Intelligence? Financially secure? Witty? Demure? Respectful? Caring? Giving? Loving? Cuddler? High sex drive?

How about you sit down, figure out what you are looking for, figure out what kind of behavior you are willing to accept, develop some firm standards and stick to them?
You can start with rule number 1 - "I cannot save or change anyone. If she is in distress, I walk immediately"

Do not buy into the theory of scarcity and worry that if you dont snatch this (victim) female you might not find another one. There are plenty of females out there.

I subscribe to a law about the universe - the universe gives you the same situations and problems, over and over again, until your finally learn your lesson and do things the 'right' way. If you see the same pattern over and over in your life, it's because you haven't learned your lesson. Once you learn your lesson, you will not be presented with those same issues ever again (unless you start slipping) You will receive the next lesson, but the good news is that you are leveling up.

Get yourself some serious boundaries and standards and knock this $hit off

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to come to terms with the fact your mum was a crazy manipulative lying bish who raised you in opposite land. Not the helpless poor victim she had you belive.

That's what worked for me anyway

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you can't "save" a ho. She can only save herself. Now if you like that feeling of being the nurturer of a chaotic individual who brings complications to your life, then you need to solve issues of your own that you may have.

Even if you save the ho, she will seldom appreciate what you did for her. The reason why is that people, let alone women, are unappreciative and selfish in general. Also, the fact that you put her needs before yours tells her you are lower value to her, and more likely for her to cheat or leave you.

It's pointless and a ton if headaches. Dont do it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is... Only God, can really change people. Most of the time, you have to get out of the way, for it to happen.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
See,all the afc issues(save a hoe,needeniss etc) stem from self esteem issues,solve that,and everything else will be solved along,speaking from experince.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Wazzam fam bam!

I had been stalking this forum for a few years and finally decided to join.

Anyways, I have a really bad problem with playing Captain Save A Hoe. How do I overcome this? It isn't necessarily with every "hoe" I come across.
You must first be honest with yourself about WHY you want to "Save A Hoe" in the first place.

How do you believe you benefit from saving hoes?

Its easy to overcome just about any idiotic habit once you learn to analyze the true reasons you engage in that behavior.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my dad talks to me about the women in his life, I get this image of a king's trumpeters who follow him around to introduce him everywhere with trumpet fanfare.

"This looks like a job for,".....(trumpets play)......"Cappp-tainnnn SAVE a hooooooo."

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to come to terms with the fact your mum was a crazy manipulative lying bish who raised you in opposite land. Not the helpless poor victim she had you belive.

That's what worked for me anyway
Sadly, I just reevaluated my entire childhood and this was spot on. Smfh. Lol.

Would these two scenarios count as "Save a hoe"?

The girls says 'm kind of hungry, boom you invite her to eat.

Girls hints she seen something at the mall but didn't buy it, boom you ask her lets go see it, maybe I can buy for you.
No, I don't stoop that low lol.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chances are if a girl needs saving she's in 1 of two situations:

1. manipulating some dumb guy into doing as she pleases

2. completely ****ed in the head with a ruined life and some dude trying to be a therapist except without any of the experience or training without being paid for it.

which guy do you want to be, the easily manipulated dude or the dude who's playing therapist? neither? then don't try to save 'em.

i support taking advantage for personal benefit though.

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my most recent encounter is as follows

I went on 2 dates with a ****ing knockout of a chick. She was dtf when I dropped her off both times but my Captain Save A Hoe tendencies kicked in. Next week she invites me somewhere but Im out of town and we make plans for the following thursday. When the day comes we text back and forth and i ask her what time are we to meet up. No response. She is on snapchat that night posting a bunch of stuff with her friends. So I'm just like **** it on to the next one. Anyways, a few days later I get a text around 3 AM from that day we were texting saying "let me think about it". (I had an outdated iphone. I just recently switched to the 7.). So I text her the next day asking what happened and she lied saying she never has thursdays off and it becomes apparent she was just brushing me off. So I let it die. She later invites me out. Cool. I text her the day before we are to go out to confirm and she tells me she was in an accident and cant even work. Fine. Next night she posts some **** on snapchat of her at work. She was wearing a neck brace tho. Funny ****. I don't text her except for her birthday, being nice since she told me happy bday. She texts me that she misses me bunches. I brush her off by telling her when im free ill take her to dinner. Just last week she texted me out of the blue while Im with my grandfather on his deathbed. A few days later she texts me asking why i kissed her. Says she really liked me but I never texted her and kept leaving her hanging. So I invite her out for this past tuesday. We text all day friday and all day saturday. Sunday she blocked my cell phone and snapchat. I call her from my work phone just to confirm she blocked me. Sure enough she picks up. I play dumb and tell her my phone isnt working. She brushes me off giggling the entire time saying she will text me and whatnot. Havent heard from her since. I shoulda ****ed when i had the chance. Smfh.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my most recent encounter is as follows

I went on 2 dates with a ****ing knockout of a chick. She was dtf when I dropped her off both times but my Captain Save A Hoe tendencies kicked in. Next week she invites me somewhere but Im out of town and we make plans for the following thursday. When the day comes we text back and forth and i ask her what time are we to meet up. No response. She is on snapchat that night posting a bunch of stuff with her friends. So I'm just like **** it on to the next one. Anyways, a few days later I get a text around 3 AM from that day we were texting saying "let me think about it". (I had an outdated iphone. I just recently switched to the 7.). So I text her the next day asking what happened and she lied saying she never has thursdays off and it becomes apparent she was just brushing me off. So I let it die. She later invites me out. Cool. I text her the day before we are to go out to confirm and she tells me she was in an accident and cant even work. Fine. Next night she posts some **** on snapchat of her at work. She was wearing a neck brace tho. Funny ****. I don't text her except for her birthday, being nice since she told me happy bday. She texts me that she misses me bunches. I brush her off by telling her when im free ill take her to dinner. Just last week she texted me out of the blue while Im with my grandfather on his deathbed. A few days later she texts me asking why i kissed her. Says she really liked me but I never texted her and kept leaving her hanging. So I invite her out for this past tuesday. We text all day friday and all day saturday. Sunday she blocked my cell phone and snapchat. I call her from my work phone just to confirm she blocked me. Sure enough she picks up. I play dumb and tell her my phone isnt working. She brushes me off giggling the entire time saying she will text me and whatnot. Havent heard from her since. I shoulda ****ed when i had the chance. Smfh.
sounds like one crazy b!tch, you dodged a bullet.

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like one crazy b!tch, you dodged a bullet.
Yea she definitely had some issues. Her mom died when she was like 5. She was raised by her dad and brothers. She kept asking me if I thought she was boring during our 2nd date. Lol. I will admit I wouldnt text her for a few days after both of our dates. Just didnt feel like it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would these two scenarios count as "Save a hoe"?

The girls says 'm kind of hungry, boom you invite her to eat.

Girls hints she seen something at the mall but didn't buy it, boom you ask her lets go see it, maybe I can buy for you.
No, but dont be so gullible - unless there's a good chance of $ex after food or item :)

I see the phrase 'save a ho' as trying to restructure some chicks life who has made an absolute shamble of it. Not some chick who's trying to suggestively manipulate you.

That said....man, I really do need some milk.....and a fur coat.... ;)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea she definitely had some issues. Her mom died when she was like 5. She was raised by her dad and brothers. She kept asking me if I thought she was boring during our 2nd date. Lol. I will admit I wouldnt text her for a few days after both of our dates. Just didnt feel like it.
so she probably pre-emptively dumped you because her insecurity got the better of her and she didn't want to be dumped

Champ Slice

Don Juan
Reaction score
so she probably pre-emptively dumped you because her insecurity got the better of her and she didn't want to be dumped
My roommates gf used to work with her at the disney store. She told me to be ready because she is more than likely waiting for me to try and contact her and when she realizes im not going to she will try to contact me.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My roommates gf used to work with her at the disney store. She told me to be ready because she is more than likely waiting for me to try and contact her and when she realizes im not going to she will try to contact me.
play hard to get a little(act very aloof) if you want to teach her a lesson when that happens

if you don't care about that and just wanna smash then just smash and decide what you'll do after that