Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Captain hook

DonkeyPunch

Reaction score
This is somewhat embarrassing, but it's what im here for so here we go:... I have a personal problem and I hope im not the only one. I haven't been with many women so it may be only their reaction and not all womens'. Every time I'm getting into the groove with a chick, I always get the WTF reaction usually followed by a smirk or giggle or two. I'm not talking about the "that's cute" giggle. I mean the "OMG what is wrong with you" kind. It's all bc once they get a look at my penis, they realize it's bent like a hook so to speak. One girl even called me Captain Hook! It's not like im unusually small or have bad performance. I've just been cursed with an unnatural curve from hell. Does anyone else suffer from the same problem as me or is there anything i can do to "straighten out"? I even have trouble masturbating sometimes. PLEASE HELP ME!!:(

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article about this in men's health awhile ago... You could have what is called Peyronie's disease. Which essentially is plaque and calcium buildup within the shaft of the penis, causing it to curve during erection.. It can be related to natural causes or be as serious as a type of auto-immune disease.

Do you find intercourse painful? Was it an acute sudden onset, or have you always had this? Have you experienced any trauma to your penis? Are you on any medication?

I would talk to your doctor to rule out anything bad. There are a few options doctors have, both surgical and non surgical. Don't feel embarrassed talking openly with your doc, a lot of guys have some sort of curvature to their penis...I heard some broads even like it. :)

Good luck man

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it curves just right it will hit the elusive "G-Spot" with EXPLOSIVE results.

Tons of guys have a curve. Go see your doctor.

DonkeyPunch

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I made a doc app. I sure hope everything turns out ok. I'll let you know.