"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Capi's BootCamp Log.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Since I never took part in this experience and always wanted to. I'm starting the official PDF Nickolas Hill Bootcamp Tomorow [actually that would be today since it's 2:18 a.m.]

I'm going to have a bit of a challenge with this. Mainly because I'm new to the area, so everyone I know lives either 560+ miles away or a half an hour to two hours away. Without a car or any real meeting spot, and during the school year this should be intresting. I think I can figure something out though.

So I've read the PDF found here

before. but I'm doing it for real this time, starting tomorrow. I'll see if this is all it's cracked up to be. I'll already know and have applied most of this stuff so you may notice me skip some steps. But I'm going to try to do everyone.

~ Capi
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Capi is actually caring about the DJ mindset

Before Capi was saying that. Now he wants to go through bootcamp. I am going to keep my eye on your bootcamp because I want to read your FR's.

Good luck Capi:)
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Well. Baseball... i'm going up to South Milwaukee today... I might stop by the mall... maybe, I need to stop by Hobby Lobby to pick up some Turpentine and some other supplies, I'm looking at a donkey back easle too. but the damn things are so expensive, I hate WI, being next to Chicago this big art capital it sure has a damned lack of artists and suppliers.

Same goes with women. I'm relating to a lot of you who feel the women arn't hot. Except on some of them I'd even pass on the sex (unlike squirrels).

BUT. I'm not going to let that get me down. I'm really gonna have to bust some nuts[literally] in order to get through this. In Kansas almost every girl was blessed with a HB5 or above. C-cups are the norm.

In Wisconsin you find a C or a D and it comes with about 500 pounds extra.:(

Maybe by working my way in with the ugly chicks who you see everywhere I can break into the secret hot people clubs. After all. Hot chicks love ugly ones, they make them look better.

So thats my day plan. BUT I havn't slept all night... so we'll see how this goes. I'll report back later. My plans.

Go to South Milwaukee. till about noon-ish. Maybe 1 or 2.

Come home. Walk around, Something. might go for a jog down to Lake Michigan or a lake around here. i just like the water. Or I could go down to Keno Airport [besides my amusement I doubt I'll find any girls there :\ ... but hell It's only a few minutes down the road. I could try and sneek into the Greyhound track while i'm there. :D]

okay. I've talked enough. It's 6:30. I have to get ready and go.

~Capi
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
DAY 1

Went okay, held eye contact. Hi's and basic convo's nothign special no cold approaches. Not because i didn't want to but because my grandma tagged along, I didn't think she was but my mom decided she should come. So that ment they had to follow me around.

Besides the fact that this would have been ackward, more importantly my Grandma treats strangers like they are going to butcher her with an axe on the spot. So talking to strangers with my grandma watching would have made her piss her pants and get mad. I don't mind too much except that when my Grandma doesn't enjoy what I do, then this rubs off on my mom, who doesn't enjoy it, which then can lead to me being kicked out for a night or two, which can easily lead to me being caught for breaking curfew and bada-boom another $200 fine, and I just finished paying off my last fines.

Sencond There wasn't too many people. Going on a school day during school hours wasn't the brightest of ideas to try and find people my age. :\ ...

anyway. nice warmup. It's 3:00 and I'm tired, well see how it goes tommorow.

-EDIT-

oh yeah on my way back from Milwaukee I stopepd at BestBuy and reserved my copy of GTA: SA....:D
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Day 2

Uneventful DJ-wise.

Didn't go anywhere. Did work. ect...

Need I go on. tomorow I'll take a walk and hit the small outlet mall. Though I don't see that many people there. I should catch at least one or two chicks. Since there isn't any really good material [that I know of or have seen yet.] I'm going to lower my limits for the time being.

Tomorows Exercise Day Plan

Wake Up- 7-8.pm ish

Eat Breakfest. Get in a good mood. Listen to some wake up, motivating music.

9:30
WALK- Walk to the Outlet Mall It's fairly close so I can get to it quickly. If I see any good cloths or shoes I'll buy them. But my goals for the day.

1.Enitiate Convo with at least 20 strangers.

2.Make friends with at least three people who work there

3. Get two numbers from girls I consider ****able

4. Approach all girls who give me eye contact HB3 - 9.5

5. Say hi to 95% of the people I walk past.

Sound good. Give me some feedback. I'll check them in the morining.

For those of you who are intrested. By HB I mean on a scale of 1-20. HB are 10-20 and UG 1-10. People can get confused on that. That will be future referance. Non-DJ things I'd like to do tomorow are.

1. Do Ten Quick Sketches of people I consider to be passable.

ALL feedback is appreciated. Please I'd enjoy it before 9:00 tomorow. If you think you can help me improve something.

END

~Capi

-EDIT-

The mall isn't that big. Maybe five-ten minutes at a decent pace.

Anyone who's hit places like these give me advice on how to go about it? I mean I don't want to stop at every store because a lot of them are old people's stuff. though about 10 of them are neat. They are like NYC sotres If you catch me. Not deep. How do I go around without getting the lok of a stalker. I figure I can go 2 hours before looking stalkerish. Any tips.?

See what I mean? Layout.

Big & Tall Mens... I'm going there for sure. :p
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Why aren't you in school? It would be MUCH easier to practice too, unless I missed something...

Yes, I am shocked too.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Why aren't you in school? It would be MUCH easier to practice too, unless I missed something...
Actually thats the main reason I'm doing this. Normally when I was in school I had no problem.

Now I'm home schooled... *ahem* that is to say I sit at home and teach myself whatever I deem necessary. Long Story.

tomorow is Saturday. So there should be normal people around.

I can

A. Go to the outlet mall up the street.
B. Walk further to walmart or K-mart.
C. Hit the Beach and boardwalk.[nice to see but not that many hot chicks. :\]
D. Hit A. and B.
E. Hit A. and get dropped off at C.
F. Hit B and get dropped off at C.

I think I'm probably going to do D.

Once I get my liscence I'll be able to hit Chicago and Milwaukee. But thats not for a while... as long as I don't get anymore points taken away I should be good.

oh yeah Tomorow I'd also like to..

2.Apply for jobs.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
OKay today is Thursday... so we are two days away from Saturday. which is my day to shine.

Just to keep you up to date.

I went out last time but it wasn't too eventful. I just skimmed my list, so I didn't do to well. Just a few approaches and ect.

This week though, I found my mistakes and am reading deep into the three guides out there.

DJ BIBLE.~ Mindset
FASTSEDUCTION and TONY LAY GUIDE~techniques

I'm not useing word-by-word techniques. I'm just using the guides to help me work on my COLD APPROACHES. Which are my weakness. I have great people skills in real life. Just the approach that kills me.

END.

If any of you have ideas feel free to post them here. I think I might post some of my things I've learned and am going to try and use here too so others can think about them.:)

~Capi


oh yeah and I'm using my own Library for motivation. Works great.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Where do the hot chicks go when they skip (besides to their boyfriend's house?)

Mall? Unlikely
Beach? Most likely on a nice day

Otherwise I can't think of any other places. If you look old enough, go to college campuses. Or just try hanging out around an all-girls catholic school... mmmmmmm :) Wair, bad idea, might get arrested.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Wow Arsex thanks for the tips. I saw your ugly-duckling pic to now... I just have to say wow. Great job man.

Yeah. the only reason I stay away from the beach is. Well unless it's the hotest of the hotest of the hotest of the hotset of the hotset of the hotset summer... and really hot... Lake Michigan is Freezing and the beach isn't the greatest. It's not a Florida beech like you'd expect. Hot babes hanging out every which way. More like a Fishermans Beech.

I used to live in Kansas and you could find Hot girls everywhere. Up here... well you can find

hot girls here and there and fat girls pretty much everywhere.

Sadly in Keno there arn't that many Hot Spots I know off.... maybe I'll find them... but it's gonna take some time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Okay nothing much to comment to. I have done stuff, But I've been to busy or lazy to comment on it. Pretty much few numbers. Not going to call the girls they are just in my memento Bin. I'm currently trying to bulk up before I get into dating. Bulking for me is a personal thing. i want to be fit, I don't care about built. i just would like to be stronger. Makes life easier.

SO i'm going to do a cutting/bulking session. Here is a link to view my progress. i might also post some pics.

My Bulking Process

My bigest struggle isn't me or anything, It getting the food and stuff. I can follow the foods, but they arn't always in front of me. So I'm going to try and schedule my food for the whole bulking thing. GOing to be imense but hopefully it will help.

My sencond goal. Since Women arn't really my problem is to get outside more. Not for the tan or people. but I'd really like to see the scenery and paint.

A few nights back I went and star gazed. But there is tons of light polution around here. i couldn't even find a place without lights. I must have been 20-30 miles out in the mid of night... :( . Yeah I played a risk with curfew, but I just wanted to see the night sky and I really didn't care if the cops busted me. Thier holding cells okay and they know me anyway...Though I do think I was in Racine, and the cops hate me up thier... I might not have crossed city limits though...

well wish me luck. i might put some pics up to mark my progress...

NOTE; in my fitness journal I've decided to plan my diet a week ahead of schedule. meaning in one wek I start but you will see my diet pre-recorded. So what it says I'm eating today i'll be eating in 7 days. :)
 
Last edited:

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I'll use the link to keep track, and journal, and make a menu on my own. scratch the last comment by me.
 
Top