"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Can't Stop Thinking About Her

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
2 weeks ago I briefly talked with a girl at a regular hang-out (club) I go to - circumstances made this conversation very short and we were all in a group. Anyway, this past week she was there, as usual, but we were able to talk for much longer. I can't express how amazing our conversation was... it was basically non-stop laughter for 2+ hours.

At the end of the night I made a joke about getting her number next week and we departed after a few more amusing moments. This is exactly what I needed since breaking up with my gf about 4 months ago. I've met so many dull girls within the past few months that I was beginning to think that girls like this one didn't even exist. I can't even describe how amazing the vibe was between us... I can't wait for next week.

In a way, I kind of regret not getting her number right there because I'd love to be out with her right now. Maybe I sound completely AFC, but I'd rather feel as great as I do now than be with all the boring girls from the past few months.

BTW, this story doesn't have a point, I just need to rant on this girl. :)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
make a move, a manly move, soon...I emphasize SOON! You want more than just friendship, and it seems she does too. Make a move!
 

sybertiger

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hey good for you. It's important that you can converse like that if you want to see a girl long term, but ASK FOR HER NUMBER ALREADY. You should have already. You standing around at the bar for 8 hours - how important is your time? How desparate do you look?

Don't wait so long to let a good vibe go bad.

Cheers
 

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
254
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Oregon
However, if you are confident in your ability, you shouldn't need to rush things.

Keep it cool.
 

lao tzu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
china
Don't listen to jack. If your a man, ask the hoe. NOW! or the damn next time. Do it if she shoots ya down because you already befriended the biathch move on learn and improve.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jack McCrack
However, if you are confident in your ability, you shouldn't need to rush things.

Keep it cool.
Originally posted by lao tzu
Don't listen to jack. If your a man, ask the hoe. NOW! or the damn next time. Do it if she shoots ya down because you already befriended the biathch move on learn and improve.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I don't feel the need to rush anything with this girl, although I'll get her number this week. I'm a 100% sure I won't get shot down either, it's just the feeling I get from her.

I made a concious decision to not get her number last week, which is a "technique" that usually works well for myself. My goal is to make the ladies feel like I may be interested, but I have more important things to do than get their number right now, so I tell them I'll get it later. Honestly, for every girl I've done this with and I've seen again, it works. The only problem with this situation is I actually have more than a physical attraction to this girl so I wish I just got the damn number already. I'm sort of getting nervous that for whatever reason she won't show up with her friend this week. :/
 

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, just a quick update. I saw her again this week and joked with her some more. I then commented that since I've been entertaining her for the past hour she has to take me out this weekend. Without hesitation she asked "Where do you want to go?" :)

Anyway, I got her number and we're going out this weekend so it all turned out very well. Patience definitely payed off in this situation. I prefered this approach to a more cold-approach/number close deal where you don't really know the girl at all. With her, I chatted with her a bit and after a while when I saw that she fit what I was looking for, that's when I did something.

:)
 
Top