Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't stop taking painkillers

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having ongoing neck and back pain and I take them daily. I can't stop because the pain is too distracting if I do. I take only normal amounts and haven't abused them. Been this way for about five to six months. Has anyone else been in this dilemma? And if so, what did you do about it?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months?! you are in trouble mate. Go to a chiropractor that doesn't "pop" your neck/back, but uses a pen-thing to jab into your neck/back. It fixed my neck, no drugs.

Staticus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything regarding pain for 6 months should result to a doctor visit. Especially neck and back pain. Could be ligament tears, could be disc issues. Go see a Doc.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You want advice on back pain but don’t classify it by stating what pain killers and dose amount you take. This isn’t a medical forum, but if you want our honest advice, be specific about your self perceived ailment…
Otherwise see a Dr. and completely inform him of your condition.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You're going to be sick for a few days and very tired for a week maybe two. Don't take suboxone because withdrawals are even longer off of that. I know people who took 8mg of suboxone every day for a while, they went to jail and couldn't sleep for 45 days.

You could use kratom to ween yourself off of pain killers, it'll get rid of the dope sickness, but then you have to detox off of that, unless you have extreme self discipline and can taper very well.

The best bet with opioids is to just go cold turkey and be sick for a while. You probably won't sleep a few days. You'll be extremely restless, sweating, feel cold, like you have the flu.