Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't sleep due to girlfriend out at a party without me?

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a problem? How can I eliminate this uneasy feeling? She used to hook up with plenty of boys (not sex, just making out) before me and her became something. I don't think I can go another night like this. It's the summertime and this may happend again.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a Sunday night. She's out with her friend and it's a small chill party. I didn't bother asking to go with her since she was invited by her friend.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
dude my ex was like her a slvt. i was stupid to deal wtih her but i did. i always worried when she went out to the bars and stuff w/out me she wouldnt come home or answer her phone. you wanna be with a girl that makes you feel like that. your sh!t aint going to work out cause in the back of your mind youll alwasy think that about her. dont even say anything about it youll look like an insecure pvssy. just dump her dude you deserve better than her she makes you feel uneasy then dont be with her simple. if you want it to work out dump her first out of the blue so she wont know what hit her. just say i dont feel right being with you. then later on tell her why then she might change and you might feel better.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=oneitis

Read the definition very carefully and think about the one of the main DJ principles "Your life does not circle around a woman." If a girl cheats, she will do it *ANYTIME* she wants to even if not in a party you described. She could be out at a supermarket and some guy chats her up and she gives him his number, she could be at work and one or two guys ask for her number.

If you feel like you may lose control, I will tell you this which may help you gain control: For an entire week (unless she calls) take a BIG STEP BACK and let her do the contacting/setting up dates. Infact, plan out your entire weekend with things *YOU* want to do and can do without her. Don't be afraid of not "appealing" to the womankind, you're a man whose strength is several times greater than your girlfriend and you wimp out like this?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She used to hook up with plenty of boys (not sex, just making out)

Sure ..just making out in the wee hours after drinking. She must think you actually believe that BS and you do! Get rid of her azz, find a way to move on to someone better and will treat you with respect.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
tmpgstx said:
She used to hook up with plenty of boys (not sex, just making out)

Sure ..just making out in the wee hours after drinking. She must think you actually believe that BS and you do! Get rid of her azz, find a way to move on to someone better and will treat you with respect.
Do you think just because she goes out to a party she doesn't respect him? I jsut want to get a proper scope on his situation I mean it was his choice not to go to the party. I have been to parties were girls with BF's dont do anything it all depends.......

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omgwtfm8 said:
Is this a problem? How can I eliminate this uneasy feeling? She used to hook up with plenty of boys (not sex, just making out) before me and her became something. I don't think I can go another night like this. It's the summertime and this may happend again.
Why the h3ll are you dating someone while you are so self concious about someone cheating on you?

Reaction score
Hell I don't even need to spend time on this. Original poster, here's what you said:

She used to hook up with plenty of boys (not sex, just making out) before me and her became something.

You see your problem? What is she going to all of a sudden STOP when you two become in a relationship? Thats like marryin a drug addict and saying that when we get married, they'll clean.

Common sense bro, if you fvcked her on the first night without her knowing your name.....ummmmmm, duh, don't u think she's a slvt?

Sorry, I don't call guys name alot on here, but you are an azz, even a fvckin AFC wouldn't do nothing like this. Stay home and suffer and cry alnight, you wanna dip your dyck in fire, why cry when it burns?

DJF

Reloaded

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, go to the party with her or to your own party.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this is like something i posted a year a go...i had the SAME problem man. same f-ing problem. it doesn't get better. i wish i took the advice i got on this board a long time ago...and that was to dump her....

first talk to her about it tho, u cant be a crazy obsessive freak. but if ur GUTS, and ur INSTINCTS tell u that she is cheating, then u have to base ur next move on that. ur guts are always right.

i caught my x-gf who was just like urs in plenty of lies just by going by my instincts and gut feelings. i tricked her into telling me all of her lies and secrets....dont try to do that tho cuz u may look like a freak.. im just good at doing it