Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get rid of mentally ill woman

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She kept calling so I put her on block. When I put her on block the police called me and said she was at the station and was worried that I was missing. Then I changed my number when the police started calling me. Next thing she is writing a letter to my Real-Estate office (ie don't know how she found me there), put the address of her home and suggested I visit her so we could make love with each other and the secretary at the office has to know about my business. I told the office to toss letters coming from that city. She sends emails every day with selfies and claims she has a psychic friend.

The last time I sat down with her face to face was in 2013. This is 6 years. She's taking medication for schizophrenia. My mom thinks she put a curse on me so I can't meet other women properly. I don't know what is going on or how to deal with this nor do I understand why she can't move on and get another guy after 6 years since we never actually had sex (outercourse only).

Has anyone had a problem like this?

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only solution-ish thing i would think of in such a bizarre case would be completely ignoring all and every aspects of her existence. Ignore calls, ignore any kind of attempt to reach out and generally just keep ignoring her, her interest will have to die out after an x amount of time of getting absolutely no responses of any kind.
Situations like this sound extremely complicated, there seems to be no logical or best way to tackle them.

Serenity

Reaction score
Ignore her. It's relatively easy to block numbers, e-mail and such. If anyone else comes to you about her because she has contacted them, say it as it is, you don't want anything to do with her and she's using them to get to you.

If you need technical help with blocking someone on all channels just ask me, I've got extensive experience.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just worry about the red flag BS and all this stuff. She could go to a judge and get a restraining order on you. As you probably know they always issue them to a woman no matter how much she lies or the story she makes up. She could ruin you. Judges will believe a woman no matter what.

Serenity

Reaction score
She could go to a judge and get a restraining order on you.
Haha, that would be great for OP as the last thing he wants is to see her again. You must have misunderstood or not read the post at all, she's bothering him, not the other way around. He wants her to fvck off and leave him alone, but she's crazy, stalking him and tries very hard to meet him again.

It's OP that would need a restraining order against her...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, that would be great for OP as the last thing he wants is to see her again. You must have misunderstood or not read the post at all, she's bothering him, not the other way around. He wants her to fvck off and leave him alone, but she's crazy, stalking him and tries very hard to meet him again.

It's OP that would need a restraining order against her...
She can LIE and get one on him. It's amazing how easy it is to get one. She gets one he could lose his gun rights.

Serenity

Reaction score
She can LIE and get one on him. It's amazing how easy it is to get one. She gets one he could lose his gun rights.
Again, why the fvck would she do that? What she wants most is to be with him. Even if she changed her mind and tried getting a restraining order on him, it would be incredibly hard to sell that lie. I'm sure he has no shortage of hard evidence of her obsession with him and his clear desire to stay far away from her.

There's more which makes it difficult for her to get that:
For restrictions arising from a restraining order there are several requirements before the restrictions apply as follows:

Hearing--the defendant must have had the opportunity to be heard at a hearing
Intimate Partner--the defendant and petitioner must be intimate partners
Restrains Future Contact--must restrain the defendant from harassing, stalking, or threatening behavior
Credible Threat or Physical Force--defendant must be deemed a credible threat to the petitioner or be barred from the use of physical force[3]
He must be given the opportunity to be heard. They must have been intimate partners, which they never were. He cannot possibly be deemed a credible threat with the lengths he has gone to in order to avoid her.

There's also this gem:
The intimate partner requirement says that the relationship must be both sexual and involve cohabitation or a child in common.
Yeah, she has literally no chance of getting a restraining order by that requirement alone. She has no motivation to do so, no proof in her favor and he probably has a pile of proof in his favor.

I'd say it's about 0% chance of your concern being legitimate, it is in fact ridiculous.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only solution-ish thing i would think of in such a bizarre case would be completely ignoring all and every aspects of her existence. Ignore calls, ignore any kind of attempt to reach out and generally just keep ignoring her, her interest will have to die out after an x amount of time of getting absolutely no responses of any kind.
Situations like this sound extremely complicated, there seems to be no logical or best way to tackle them.
How much is your x amount of time? Any last communication with her may have been in 2016 (we had anal phone sex in January 2016, which was the last intimate communication with her as I felt attacked by an evil spirit later on the same day and lost interest altogether in that stuff). That is over 3 years ago. Any face to face communication, which she admits on her letter, was in 2013, that is 6 years. I suspect that she has hallucinations or delusions of me that are not real. She's schizophrenic and is taking medication and on top of that has a physic friend. Therefore she is not a normal type of woman.

The only thing is I have never formally rejected her or told her in person to stop calling or to fvck off in a forceful way. Whenever I have broken up with her, it was either half-hearted or she believed someone poisoned my mind against her and I'm do not really mean that.
I even got married to another woman against her but then stupidly told her that I was single again when that didn't work out back in 2014.
So, I'd be guilty of any maintained contact up to the year of 2016. From 2016 to today is 3 years. Clearly 3 years is not enough of going silent to get a message across. How many years, if 3 years is not enough, are we going to be talking about to cover up for the mistakes made in 2014 and 2016?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her. It's relatively easy to block numbers, e-mail and such. If anyone else comes to you about her because she has contacted them, say it as it is, you don't want anything to do with her and she's using them to get to you.

If you need technical help with blocking someone on all channels just ask me, I've got extensive experience.
This is what I have been doing for the past 3 years. I have done more than ignore, I've actually changed numbers. We intend to change our home as well if she keeps trying to call the home number. What I can't change for practical reasons is my address. I have already informed my Real-Estate office to disregard mail coming from that city.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just worry about the red flag BS and all this stuff. She could go to a judge and get a restraining order on you. As you probably know they always issue them to a woman no matter how much she lies or the story she makes up. She could ruin you. Judges will believe a woman no matter what.
That's interesting now that you mention it since I would be thinking of getting a restraining order against her but can't. In Canada, we would have had to been married, or in a common law relationship in order for me to get such a thing. If I can't get one against her, then she can't get one against me. She can't lie and say we were married or were living common law when the hard evidence is none of that can be true. It's just almost on the same level as a ONS going bad and getting a crazy wacko girl stalking you for life afterwards. That hypothetical girl would have as much legal ammunition against me as this ex would, which is zippo.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you feel its crossing your borders, get a restraining order against her. What she really wants is your REACTION. Avoid giving it at all cost except the orders. Lol