Can't Get Over Her!!! Please Help Me!!

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 months ago, i got rejected by this girl i like a lot. After that, she was talking sh*t about me to a lot of his friends. I felt ashamed, defeated, but worse of all, i kept having this feeling that she still likes me deep inside.

Even today, i still can't get over her. I admitt, I am deeply obsessed for this evil girl.

Can anyone help me how to get over her? I never tried this tech., by going with others will overcome my big issue?

Please i need some pointers from all you pro Djs. thanx a lot.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty AFC myself, but my suggestion is you go pick up others... again, and again, and again, and before you know it, you won't even remember her name.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, whenever I'm feeling down from a rejection I endulge myself into my love of making music. The pain is like a catylysts for my best works. My campus loves these works also. This, in turn lifts my spirits.

Maybe you could use the pain for something useful and productive. OR you could just flame me if that would make you feel better.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually takes me one or two girls to get over the prior chick.. Now i really just don't give a sh!t. It took my AFC arse getting emotionally hurt a couple times to figure out what i was doing wrong.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 months ago, i got rejected by this girl i like a lot. After that, she was talking sh*t about me to a lot of his friends. I felt ashamed, defeated, but worse of all, i kept having this feeling that she still likes me deep inside.

:rolleyes: She doesn't like you otherwise you wouldn't be having those stupid ass problems in the first place. Go out and find yourself an awesome chick. Don't even waste another thought on the bad one.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but

it's kind of hard to find awsome chicks. And if i do, they may be taken, espcially the pretty ones.

right?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: but

Originally posted by ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
it's kind of hard to find awsome chicks. And if i do, they may be taken, espcially the pretty ones.

right?

Bullshit. It's a matter of several elements coming into play. Being in the right place at the right time, having the balls to actually do something about it when you see said girl, not blowing the whole thing by being acting 'AFC' (I hate that term), etc.

You could ask 10 DJ's here what they're definition of an 'awesome girl' is and get 10 different answers. In your book, what is an awesome girl? Is it because of the things she does, the interests that she has, etc?

Once you answer that question for yourself, post it back here.

You've got textbook oneitis. The bad news is that it's a pain in the ass. The good news? It's cureable if you want it to be gone.

EDIT: GRRR, spelling. I'm anal.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and it depends how you act 2. A harcore AFC guy can make the sweetest girl be a terrible which.

Its all relative? think she acts like **** towards a guy she really wants? maby perhaps some of them...... but mostly they will be jelly.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, Rookie, how old are you?

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because your 18 and a virgin?

No.

Did you see my question above?

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen rookie, you know in your head that the girl honestly is just not attracted to you... Otherwise she would be with you . Delete her number if you have it, dont talk about her, dont talk to her. If you see her snub the biach. You're better than her.. When I was 18 i was a virgin also.. itt shouldnt make a damn bit of difference if your a virgin. Move on, there are sooooooo many hotter and nicer girls out there.. you just have to open your eyes.

Good luck.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are simply wanting something you can't have. Its a well documented and yet frustrating human characteristic.

I suggest you go to strip clubs and brothels till you become desensitized to women and see them as only a piece of meat. Since you sound like you're in HS, I suggest you also get a job or beg borrow or steal to fund this new lifestyle. Before you know it you will see that girl for the unworthy biatch that she is!!!

Then come back to this forum for some re-adjusting.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Even today, i still can't get over her. I admitt, I am deeply obsessed for this evil girl.

Can anyone help me how to get over her? I never tried this tech., by going with others will overcome my big issue?

Please i need some pointers from all you pro Djs. thanx a lot.
Find a new girl. I've been rejected, blown off, LJBFed many times in my life, and each time it hurts like hell and I don't think I'll ever get over it...until the next hottie comes along.

And check out the DJ Bible to learn how to do better with the next one.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
so let me get this straight you cant get over a girl that has losey taste in men which she has proven because she didnt want to get with you? Im not understanding that. Its obvious to me that she was so scared by your manlihood she couldnt be comfortable around you and thats why she is talking about you because she is so shamed, and she needs to say something to take the attention off of her.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: but

I agree and when you think you have found one, it's hard to let go. Which is why you are feeling this way I suspect.

But in my personal experience the only way to get over it is to cut her off and let go. Don't fantasize about being with her, nor think about whether she likes you or even try to talk to her. This girl is in your past and she's probably not as great as you think she is.

While this girl is still on your mind you won't even notice an awesome chick if she comes along and you will miss your opportunity.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: but

Originally posted by Jariel
I agree and when you think you have found one, it's hard to let go. Which is why you are feeling this way I suspect.

But in my personal experience the only way to get over it is to cut her off and let go. Don't fantasize about being with her, nor think about whether she likes you or even try to talk to her. This girl is in your past and she's probably not as great as you think she is.

While this girl is still on your mind you won't even notice an awesome chick if she comes along and you will miss your opportunity.

yeah, i messed lots of opportunities. I went to this party and i really liked her best friend. Well now that i look back the chick who through the party was into me but i ignored her cause i was focused on the other oen. She was more cute, hotter and more outgoing which i liked. So when i later on realized my mistake i tried getting a hold of her. 2 late.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but

but how can i stop daydreaming about her? I tried by saying to myself to stop thinking about that.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you got rejected or you got dumped?

In the case that you got rejected you really gotta brush this one off. There was a post on her maybe regarding the 15 rules that says "rejection is better than regret". I cant say it any better. You are young and I'm guessing she is too. She probably got an ego trip talking about how bad you wanted her. Little girls do this espescially when they are insecure themselves and think that every guy wants them. And if your friends give you a hard time for getting rejected it is probably because they dont even try so they cant get rejected. Regardless of the consequences you're action (approaching) was much more manly than inaction (pining in a corner).

You're gonna get rejected a whole lot in life and not just by girls. Either you let it eat you alive or you go ahead get up and try again. You cant let a single situation discourage you, think about the grand scheme of things. I remember reading somewhere that it took Edison something like a thousand trys to create a working lightbulb. He didn't give up though instead probably woke up everyday thinking that he was fvcking tired of bullsh1t girly ass candles and was going to make a lightbulb.