"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Can't get over her past..

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Call me when the left one drops.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
paranoid...ha sounds like me most of emails and everyone of my online game accounts. Anyways.
I'll be the first to help you. First of all (THIS WILL BE HARD TO DO I CAN'T EVEN DO IT BUT TRY!)
IMAGINE SHE DOES NOT MEAN THE WORLD TO YOU Just think of it this way...YOU CAN GET HEAD THEN TOO~
And about not getting made fun of remember this:
IF YOU SHOW YOUR WEAKNESS THEN THY WEAKNESSES SHALL BE SHOWN~IF YOU DON'T NEITHER SHALL ANYONE ELSE~
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
tip:
Don't sound like such a pvssy in your next post.
And read the DJ bible.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top