Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't get it done

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi i've been going to these forums for quite awhile now, only now just signed up. I've read both DJ Bibles and have great 'macking' ability. In my small High School of 1,000 ppl I've managed to get all the hotties wanting me pretty much. The big problem is, I've never had a girlfriend, had sex or gone out on a date (kissed many though).

Over the past 6 months they all seem to be screeming for my attention and initiating kino and such, but I haven't made a move on ANY of them. I don't know what it is, as soon as there's like pressure I cave in. I just can't seem to pick the phone up and ask a girl out (what do I say? "wanna be my girlfriend"?) and now that all the girls have liked me for so long, I think they're getting bored and only flirting with me because they're all jealous of each other and that if i made a move I'd get rejected and it would spread throughout the school that so-and-so rejected me. What can I do?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Whether you say you can or you cant, you're right."

Trust me, bud, if you've got all the girls wanting you, the hard part is over. What you do next is icing on the already-baked cake.

Simply put, you just do it (like Nike says). You take the phone, put it in your hand, with your other hand (or another apendage if you're talented) you dial up one of their numbers and talk about their day. At the end of this 7 minute conversation you simply say, "so what would you say about us going out." Bam, you're done. Chances are you'll probably survive. Dont even think about the negative, just go with positive and speak whats on your mind.

I just cant stress enough how much easier it gets once you make yourself do it ONCE. Once is all it takes, you'll see.

Last edited:

Pex

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of this 7 minute conversation you simply say, "so what would you say about us going out." Bam, you're done.
Okay so when i say "us going out" do i mean becoming bf/gf or goin going on a date?

Reaction score
umm . bf/gf most likely but don't make it all that serious.

and if you're gonna do it do it. Or someone else will.