"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Can't find attractive girls

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
After reading this forum and the DJ bible I became totally motivated to go out there and try a bunch of approaches to find a girlfriend.

I'm actually pretty confident, and generally don't have problems talking to strangers.

So last week, almost every night, I went out in my town to book stores, library, clothing stores, etc.

Unfortunately I realized that I can't actually find anyone I would be interested in. I don't want to approach someone and get a number from some chick if I'm not attracted to her in the first place!

I just got over a severe case of oneitis. There was this chick I could not get over for 6 months... that always happens to me -- I get really into some chick, but none of those have ever felt the same way about me.

So what to do? I need to see like 200 chicks before I see one I'm attracted to.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
My philosophy on women is that before you find that diamond you have to dig through a lot of dirt. In other words you need to get out there and date many women before you find the one that suits you.
 

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Last year I decided I had enough, and I started dating a chick who was really nice, but who I was not attracted to (I just couldn't find anyone I was attracted to).

We had sex, etc, but after a couple weeks I called it quits.

When we kissed I felt nothing. When we had sex I enjoyed it physically, but that was it. Whenever we made out I closed my eyes and wished it was someone else (my oneitis). That's how I feel when I'm not attracted to the girl.

Originally posted by sapphire
My philosophy on women is that before you find that diamond you have to dig through a lot of dirt. In other words you need to get out there and date many women before you find the one that suits you.
 

Double J

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I think when you deliberately set out to "find" a girlfriend, you don't find anything. Instead of having that mindset, it's better to think of it as simply finding girls to meet and get along with. Thinking about finding a g/f all the time contradicts what the bible says about not thinking of the outcome or having expectations. Life has a weird way of bringing a g/f to us sometimes.
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
This is great, approach them anyhow, and practice. You will have the aloof feeling that you should have eitherways.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
Approach them anyway, they might have friends. Just keep a friendship frame and they will social proof you to their hot friends if you come accross as cool. For me anyway, the women that were the easiest to seduce were friends of friends.
 
Top