"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
The last 5 girls I have gone out with, have been only one date and that is it. For some reason, I seem to get blown off after that.

First off, I do not kiss their ass or act AFC in any way I can think of.

I usually do the whole dinner thing and act like a complete gentleman.

Is Chivalry really dead?

Help me out here, I do NOT want to turn into a woman hater about all this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
From the info you have given, I can not tell you what you did wrong. I see nothing wrong with being a gentleman so I think you're gonna have to give a little more info.

Do you see a change in the girl while you are out on these dates? Or does everything seem to go fine but she just won't see you after that?

Are you a bore? Do you talk about yourself too much? Or do you talk the talk without walking the walk? Are you ambitious enough? Maybe you have really bad breath?? Just plain guessing here, so do give us some more info.
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Well, I do not know. I went into NYC to meet this one chick I met online.

SHe seemed into me, but maybe she was just being polite. I may have seemed a little indecisive on where to go because I am not from the area.

For some reason, chicks seem very picky...one little small thing, they are turned off.

BTW, I did not talk much, she was running her mouth the whole night...and I was just listening.
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
BTW, I did not talk much, she was running her mouth the whole night...and I was just listening
You are expected to talk a little you know. Otherwise the ***** will find you dull with no interests. These last 5 chicks you went out with, did you have much in common with them?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Okay.. listening is good.

With the girl from NY, has she seen your pic before you went there? And if yes, was it a recent and good pic?

Meeting a girl in the real world after chatting with them online can be quite awkward because online, you have a little more time to think about your answers and all and things can easily be misunderstood. Besides that, she might not like your voice or something small like that. Or maybe the way you smelled. if you still talk to this girl but she won't date you, you might ask her what has changed her mind. Tell her it is not so you might change that for her, but because you need to know for yourself.

Next time you go somewhere where you're not familiair, you could try and do some searching online for cool places to go. If that is not possible, you could say something like: "Since I don't know this place, I want you to take me to the place where you think we will have the most fun. Pick the first thing you can think of and we'll go there."
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
Originally posted by Caveman
Okay.. listening is good.

With the girl from NY, has she seen your pic before you went there? And if yes, was it a recent and good pic?

Meeting a girl in the real world after chatting with them online can be quite awkward because online, you have a little more time to think about your answers and all and things can easily be misunderstood. Besides that, she might not like your voice or something small like that. Or maybe the way you smelled. if you still talk to this girl but she won't date you, you might ask her what has changed her mind. Tell her it is not so you might change that for her, but because you need to know for yourself.

Next time you go somewhere where you're not familiair, you could try and do some searching online for cool places to go. If that is not possible, you could say something like: "Since I don't know this place, I want you to take me to the place where you think we will have the most fun. Pick the first thing you can think of and we'll go there."
Of course, I did talk a little. We actually did have alot in common and when I dropped her off at the cab..she said...."Give me a call."

The thing about online dating is...it is sort of like a blind date, eventhough we had pics of each other.

As I was thinking though...since we never met in person before...it could be a few things...such as...oh, I thought he would be hotter, etc.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Blind dates are awkward too in my opinion.

Anyway, Some of my friends tried getting dates online and what they did was find their most flattering picture they could find and by this creating an image of themselves that was better. A lot of girls do this too. This way, the first thing someone thinks when meeting you is: He looked hotter in the pic.

If you really want to try your luck online, use a pic that is you and that maybe even makes you look better in real life.

If the girl doesn't like the pic and therefor won't chat with you, she wouldn't be attracted to you anyway. If she still wants to chat with you, she'll meet you and think: 'wow, he looks better in real life' which starts her off feeling better about you.

But then again, it could have been other things. Like I said before, you could always ask these girls and tell them to be really honest because you can take it and it would really help you. They are the only ones that know what turned them off.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by mahon83050
Well, I do not know. I went into NYC to meet this one chick I met online.

SHe seemed into me, but maybe she was just being polite. I may have seemed a little indecisive where to go because I am not from the area.

For some reason, chicks seem very picky...one little small thing, they are turned off.

BTW, I did not talk much, she was running her mouth the whole night...and I was just listening. [/B]
http://www.sosuave.com/articles/converse.htm
http://www.sosuave.com/articles/simple.htm
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
screw online dating. Go get some girls the real way.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by mahon83050
Well, I do not know. I went into NYC to meet this one chick I met online.

SHe seemed into me, but maybe she was just being polite. I may have seemed a little indecisive on where to go because I am not from the area.

For some reason, chicks seem very picky...one little small thing, they are turned off.

BTW, I did not talk much, she was running her mouth the whole night...and I was just listening.
Online dating....are you serious????? Why in the fawk don' t you get out into the real world and meet people. Online is a ok venue for the slow times if you ever have em...but to use it as your only source of getting laid...that's lame.

People do the online thing cause they have problems. You must have problems and so probably does she. 2 problems in the same room rarely make a right!!

What do you expect. A miracle?

Let me know, next time I see Santa I will tell him of your wishes.
 
Top