Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't even play XBox without being hit by the PC police.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been playing a few games of For Honor at night before bedtime since it was free on Game Pass. I usually just ignore the trolls and salty people that message me after games (I even took off the in-game quick chat option) since my goal is to wind down at night and not get stirred up reading messages coming from angry video game virgin nerds. I play duels and very respectfully also as a side note.

Anyways, one salty player couldn't handle it and messaged me. For once I decided to respond because, why not. The exchange was something like this:

Salty player: "how bout you learn how to use more than one move omg can't win otherwise."
Me: "how bout you get checked for autism ^^"
Salty player: "wow making fun of a real condition. very clever."
Me: "yeah and you might actually have it =\"
Salty player: "reported and blocked"
Me: "cry more plz ^^"
Salty player: "I said blocked"

Anyways, I thought nothing of it but then received a message from Xbox this morning saying that I'm temporarily suspended from using any of the Social features on Xbox Live. It's just funny how this guy messaged me first because he lost, yet I had my "social" privileges suspended for calling him autistic.

I guess my point is that...can't even peacefully play video games without worrying about some liberal PC garbage. Oh well, that's how life is now I guess.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time a kid told me his dad was a high up at Microsoft and that my account would be banned. Lol

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you communicate with someone in any form that leaves a record you should imagine your words written on the jumbotron at the stadium.

Be it insulting dumb cvnts like that one or answering to women.

Anyway someone writing you post game to "educate you" is more like a retard than an autistic...best reply would have been no reply at all.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you communicate with someone in any form that leaves a record you should imagine your words written on the jumbotron at the stadium.

Be it insulting dumb cvnts like that one or answering to women.

Anyway someone writing you post game to "educate you" is more like a retard than an autistic...best reply would have been no reply at all.
Very true. Although, I do admit that it feels good to trigger dumb cvnts and put them in positions where nothing they say can make them feel better about themselves.

Of course, I wouldn't go out of my way to do it. Some of these SJWs go out of their own way and try to start it first.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The free online chess apps usually don't let you chat with the other player any more. People like me ruined it for everyone. I could look at an opponent's rating, see how much better than me he was, and then know how much I needed to insult his mother in order to win.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ditch the mic and mute the other players.

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been playing a few games of For Honor at night before bedtime since it was free on Game Pass. I usually just ignore the trolls and salty people that message me after games (I even took off the in-game quick chat option) since my goal is to wind down at night and not get stirred up reading messages coming from angry video game virgin nerds. I play duels and very respectfully also as a side note.

Anyways, one salty player couldn't handle it and messaged me. For once I decided to respond because, why not. The exchange was something like this:

Salty player: "how bout you learn how to use more than one move omg can't win otherwise."
Me: "how bout you get checked for autism ^^"
Salty player: "wow making fun of a real condition. very clever."
Me: "yeah and you might actually have it =\"
Salty player: "reported and blocked"
Me: "cry more plz ^^"
Salty player: "I said blocked"

Anyways, I thought nothing of it but then received a message from Xbox this morning saying that I'm temporarily suspended from using any of the Social features on Xbox Live. It's just funny how this guy messaged me first because he lost, yet I had my "social" privileges suspended for calling him autistic.

I guess my point is that...can't even peacefully play video games without worrying about some liberal PC garbage. Oh well, that's how life is now I guess.
Learn how to play, stop using the same move.