"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

can't drive yet.

chocolate_rice

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Do you girls think you're a loser if your parents/their parents drive you both during a date. I have to wait a year b4 i drive. I'm an AFC by the way so I was just wondering beforehand if this was an important factor of being a DJ.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Face it, your going to have to wait till your 16 to impress b1tches with a ride. Having your parents drive you is fuccing lame. Your kids, you shouldnt be goin on nice dats anyway, go to her house. Thats all you should be doing. Going to her house, banging her, and biking home.
 

chocolate_rice

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
alright thx, i thought that was pretty lame too. One more year till i get my license :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Julian
Face it, your going to have to wait till your 16 to impress b1tches with a ride. Having your parents drive you is fuccing lame. Your kids, you shouldnt be goin on nice dats anyway, go to her house. Thats all you should be doing. Going to her house, banging her, and biking home.
That would be a GRRRREAT workout!:p
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
nah, jog to her house. Even if its a few miles, you'll be motivated to get yourself there. It won't be long before you're in awesome shape :p
 
Top