Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can't Deal with GFs kid

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my GF's kid is pretty screwed up in the head. A lot of it stems from her father who messes with her emotions on wanting to see her more but not actually following through. She's 11 and already exhibiting signs of BPD and depression. The issue here is my GF and I get along really well, when her kid isn't around. Sometimes her kid is normal, joking around, having fun, etc. But most of the time she's attitudinal, talks back to her mom and is a huge brat. I compare her to my friend's 11 year old and they are polar opposites. I even feel some disrespect from the kid, which her mom calls her out on. But at the end of the day, I just don't like this kid. At all. I've tried getting her involved in some activities like softball but at the end of the day she would rather not do anything. Just very negative about a lot of things. It really messes with how I view things with GF long term.

My question to some of you more experienced, is it right to end it with my GF because of her daughter?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
So my GF's kid is pretty screwed up in the head. A lot of it stems from her father who messes with her emotions on wanting to see her more but not actually following through. She's 11 and already exhibiting signs of BPD and depression. The issue here is my GF and I get along really well, when her kid isn't around. Sometimes her kid is normal, joking around, having fun, etc. But most of the time she's attitudinal, talks back to her mom and is a huge brat. I compare her to my friend's 11 year old and they are polar opposites. I even feel some disrespect from the kid, which her mom calls her out on. But at the end of the day, I just don't like this kid. At all. I've tried getting her involved in some activities like softball but at the end of the day she would rather not do anything. Just very negative about a lot of things. It really messes with how I view things with GF long term.

My question to some of you more experienced, is it right to end it with my GF because of her daughter?

Why is your girlfriend a single mother. U that much of a cuck?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that your gf tries to discipline her when she disrespects you, that's a positive sign. But fvck...

If she's bad now, can you even imagine what you're going to have to deal with once puberty is in full force? She's probably going to become a monster. My sister went from straight-A student to an entitled, rebelious pain in the a$$ when puberty hit, and we have a really tight and well adjusted family. It took her 15 years to stop being an entitled sh!t.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all can't you do better?

one of rules I follow is, never date single moms, no more then **** budies, plus you are 31, you could pull so much better girls around, also note mommy behaving now in front of you means nothing after she feel you won't leave, plus if the kid is that bratty you really belive the only fault is the dad?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting that your gf tries to discipline her when she disrespects you, that's a positive sign. But fvck...

If she's bad now, can you even imagine what you're going to have to deal with once puberty is in full force? She's probably going to become a monster. My sister went from straight-A student to an entitled, rebelious pain in the a$$ when puberty hit, and we have a really tight and well adjusted family. It took her 15 years to stop being an entitled sh!t.
That's what I tell myself. That things will only get worse and not better.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't raise other people's kids.
No one is raising anyone else's kid. The dad is still in the picture. I'm just the boyfriend. I already made it clear to my girl that I won't be playing stepdad to her kid. Especially after seeing this kid's true colors. It took a little bit of time for her to get comfortable enough around me to starting acting out of line.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you ever take the kid with you and your gf when y’all do stuff? If not she’s warming up to it and once that happens you’ll go EVERYWHERE together from then on out. You’ll be begging for one on one dates. Wait until she gets on you for not disciplining her kid, even though that makes you feel weird. Ask me how I know all this lol

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it right to end it with my GF because of her daughter?

Why wouldn't be? I wouldn't feel remorse for leaving her in order to make myself less stressed. You don't have to be experienced to know it's your life, you're responsible for your own happiness and emotional health.

You either except her kid the way she is or leave. I can tell you right now if the daughter is the way she is now, it will get worse with time. It does suck though when you have a cool relationship with the mom, but that's life for ya.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dump Her. Don't take time to weigh you options, or anything else. Take it from my experience. Those children that see the woman's ex can be taught to F*** with you and make you miserable. I learned the hard way, before there were decent (sometimes...) places like this to learn from. I'm serious, get away and don't look back, and count your blessings. Just tell her you don't see having a good future together. No other explanation.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Its not you kid so why care?
Are you living together`?, If not GTFO when she has the kid and just see her when the kids at her dads place

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score

You're the example of ALPHA FVCKS BETA BUCKS writ large

DUMP HER

NEXT

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would end it. This basically has no chance of working out.

And also, don't screw with kids. If you don't like her kid, leave her alone, and give the poor kid a CHANCE to grow up better.

I doubt you will listen, though. You're a slave to the p*ssy at this point.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women are wired by nature to look for a provider for their offspring. This is why she sht test you, this is why they leave you when you have financial problems, this is why they pull back when you get emotionally attached, this is also the reason they chase you when you pull back when they get emotionally attached.

Having a girl with a kid makes you a straight up provider.

The reason you can't deal with her kid is because you have a certain role in that relationship, as a provider. Your girl don't care about you as a man, you are there to provide. Her kid is her priority, you are the means to raise her kid. Her kid gets on your nerves because of the way your girl acts with you.

It is not a matter of dealing with her kid, it is a matter of not being happy with your role in relationship. You can not be happy in this situation, and the whole reason you are with that girl is because you can't get anything else. Get to the bottom of your own issues.

BURT MCQUEEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would end it. This basically has no chance of working out.

And also, don't screw with kids. If you don't like her kid, leave her alone, and give the poor kid a CHANCE to grow up better.

I doubt you will listen, though. You're a slave to the p*ssy at this point.
It's a buffer to rejection his.
He doesn't dump her beacuse he's scared that if he leaves her he won't get ***** anymore, women will reject him. He doesn't understand that if dump her in the right way and applying plate theory, he can manipulate her and spin her as a plate

HE exemplifies Cap'n'Save Ho

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a buffer to rejection his.
He doesn't dump her beacuse he's scared that if he leaves her he won't get ***** anymore, women will reject him. He doesn't understand that if dump her in the right way and applying plate theory, he can manipulate her and spin her as a plate

HE exemplifies Cap'n'Save Ho
Ha. Wouldn't exactly call a woman who makes well over $100k, $750k house as "saving her" but okay. I'm not your typical 32 year old dating a rundown mom because I can't do better. Way off buddy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha. Wouldn't exactly call a woman who makes well over $100k, $750k house as "saving her" but okay. I'm not your typical 32 year old dating a rundown mom because I can't do better. Way off buddy.
She must have gotten knocked up by a rich man or divorced from one. No single mom I ever known was doing that well. Most can’t because they have made bad choices all their life that to have that type of success to live that kind of lifestyle requires hard work and discipline over the years.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
End it... don’t think twice ! I am not judging but I avoid single moms like the plague. Even if they are well off your still investing time ( Which is the most valuable resource) on her and her child.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must have gotten knocked up by a rich man or divorced from one. No single mom I ever known was doing that well. Most can’t because they have made bad choices all their life that to have that type of success to live that kind of lifestyle requires hard work and discipline over the years.
She's an investment consultant for a private firm. She's highly intelligent which is why I posted this here. It's not your typical single mom.