"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cant' believe what I did.... but I don't feel bad at all

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2001
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
dude, they are 2 and 4 years old. I don't think they know too much on the subject of hoeing.
I remember all kind of stuff when I was 4 years old. The kid might not be able to understand now, but in a few years it will become clear that the mother is just a *****.

It seems like you're just looking for validation for your actions, so I'll stop trying to tell you about the destruction you can cause to the other people's lives.

So good job backbreaker. The hell with these other people. Just f-ck the shyt out of her and live life for the moment. You only live once!!!! You're the man and we all envy you.

Long live backbreaker.............................
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
last night I talked her until taking on me and my 2 best friends... now I want you to tell me how emotionaly involved I am.

I mean, she is cool, fun to hang around, and we get along, but at the end of the day I know she is married and she is hoish.

I'm not defending her, I'm just stating what I saw with my own 2 eyes. This guy grabbed my dates ass and told her he wanted to **** her. Does that mean she is right for cheating on him? Not really, I probably still wouldn't do it, but I see WHY she did it and I can't say I disagree with her.
 
Top