Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cant believe the amount of women who want to cheat?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until 6 months ago, i was already deep in the knowledge of this forum and how we behave/Red pill.

Im 6 foot 2 and had a muscular physique, but quite high Body fat, so looked like a british rugby player.

Ive lost a little muscle however drastically reduced my body fat down to around 20%, I look like a section 8 captain america now

The reason i type this is because i cannot believe the amount of women who want to cheat with me or give me huge choosing signals.

Im not saying their dimes, probably 6-7s

but this never happened before especially the cheating part.

Its kind of suprised me and dissapointed me a bit in humanity.

Just my observation , and i really didnt think body fat would do all this, i thought i looked ok before

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what contexts did this happen?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until 6 months ago, i was already deep in the knowledge of this forum and how we behave/Red pill.

Im 6 foot 2 and had a muscular physique, but quite high Body fat, so looked like a british rugby player.

Ive lost a little muscle however drastically reduced my body fat down to around 20%, I look like a section 8 captain america now

The reason i type this is because i cannot believe the amount of women who want to cheat with me or give me huge choosing signals.

Just my observation , and i really didnt think body fat would do all this, i thought i looked ok before
Body fat takes you from being invisible to causing desire.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In what contexts did this happen?
it was like a spectrum, i started to notice when speaking to women out , they would be staring at my chest area whilst i was talking to them.

then 5 women in the last month have split with their chap, temporarily(as they predictably do) but theyve messaged me to hook up, this has never happened before.

Ive noticed ive had to put much less effort into game aswell, if anything im more stoic.

Hypergamy literally does everything for a man, its quite shocking to be on the receiving end.

like i say though the women are Ok, im in no way claiming their dimes.

Getting women talking about me, has made me quite proud though.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It happened to me a lot when I was at my best shape. And I'm talking about my 18yrs to 25yrs before my depression phase.

I was really fat on my young age... then lost bunch of weight. Man, women was dropping like crazy chicks. I remember one time my college friends bet me to get this model from my town.

Just went there, say hi and started dancing with her... And kissed her. That same time, she was constantly saying that she want to commit with me on a relationship.

After I got fat again with my depression phase... It was funny how that changed again. No more interest, and actually some women started to treat me bad.

Now I'm recovering my ideal weight. Where I'm today is not the best, but I lost a good amount of fat and yesterday I got a date, and I felt the difference.

A 19yrs old girl, quite hot... She came into my place and there was a big time I didn't felt a woman moan excited with my kiss. And as I'm working out everyday with calisthenics... I'm getting more strenght... She just hold my arms and chest and said a lot of horny stuffs haha

So, yes... I have double proof in this life that being fat literally kills woman desire. And getting with a good shape, you can get even the married ones. Just don't think it's safe.

And imo with all those experiences, I could say almost all women cheat. Just like men... the difference is that they are suchhhhhh a great liars then men.

We think we can be good at it... But damn man, I've heard so many freakin stories.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat loss especially in the face is the one of the greatest things a man can do to increase SMV

Gym and weight lifting is almost totally useless, unless you live near a beach or where your shirt is constantly off, no one really cares

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those anomalous cases where my bodyfat percentage is largely irrelevant. My weight can fluctuate a lot and I can still attract the hottest girls.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat loss especially in the face is the one of the greatest things a man can do to increase SMV

Gym and weight lifting is almost totally useless, unless you live near a beach or where your shirt is constantly off, no one really cares
Totally agree. I have a younger guy in my social circle that looks good and has a chiseled face and he gets a new gal like every week. Just this past weekend, we hung out on a boat on a lake and couldn't believe he had a roll in his stomach area and wasn't built at all like he looks under clothing. LOL. Yet he managed to invite a 7-8 chick on the boat with us.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Given the opportunity, any person would cheat. It's not surprising that females cheat almost as much as males.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See it all the time, when masks came in i notice theres declined.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on the brink of 6-pack abs. It's kinda fun, finding what works/doesn't work. I've been exercising consistently since Aug 2019. My body has never made me admire it until this year. My walk is strong (balanced). Before this year, I could never go into fight mode in a snap, now I could if need be.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don’t know about the BF stuff. But women do hella cheat!!!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This same topic comes up every day. I wrote a post about pair bonding by women, namely the lack thereof.

This situation has been the "norm" for at least 5 years, but is clearly accelerating in recent days as yet another sign of the breakdown of western civilization.
When the average girl has a high body count the bonding process is gone, the higher the bodycount the less a woman can bond with a man and personally I believe even 3 or 4 previous partner critically damage the process, when it comes of 10+ no chance in hell not even if you are brad pitt (which is divorcing btw).

Agree on the fat loss in the face totally and I would also add water retention, I recall in 2013 when I run an aromatase inhibitor and my face changed within 48 hours that I looked a better version of myself.

I disagree with the second part, a well made frame is still visible in normal clothes especially shirts and tshirts.
Skinny men are an easy prey in nighr venues in todays world and women hate totally weakness.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its in their character, not their gender... Yeah, women have more options than ever before due to GPS-based Online Dating Apps... You know what they use those options to do? Chase after guys way out of their league, get rejected, resentment builds, then when you try to have a relationship with these people, they resent themselves and now YOU are the reason she hates men, not all the Guys that came before you, its their job to reject her, but you, its your job to deal with all of it.

Its a savage cycle man, there are some savage broads out there, but just remember, you can go home, sleep in your bed without any of that bull****, they on the other hand, cannot... This is the real strength of the man, our ability to be unhindered by emotion and focus solely on logic, don't let your feelings get the better of you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stupidest comment I have read today. Dead serious.
Weightlifting increases a man's SMV and tones his face. Even without fat loss he will look better.