Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cant believe how weak society is

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This last two months ive really took it up on myself to improve as a person, especially finance and status, I've been holding myself and others to strict and high standards or they get removed from my life...

I literally cant believe, that criticising a woman is quite literally domestic violence in 2020.

you can feel and see the little policeman energy, in other peoples minds wanting to blow its whistle at you

God its sick. I'm watching loads of, off the grid vids on youtube, thats my decade plan

just my observation of the day

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
yeah stupid af

but its not about whiteknighting women only
or about trying to get poon

people just dont think more than 1 thing ahead. they think its ok to defend little woman but dont see that they may be offensive to someone by doing this, they dont see who started the conflict etc

most human beings are stupid af id say

i had a friend who once was messing and messing with me
i was taller, i was physically stronger
one day i smashed 20 punches on his face with 20 people watching and even teachers indirectly congratulated me (he punched me only once during that time and that was when teacher persuaded me to let him go, so teacher's fault and my for letting him)
his blood was everywhere, on his face, on his clothes, on my clothes

see he pretty much knew that im stronger and hes no danger for me. but he still attempted to attack my reputation over and over. until i permanently damaged his face, that is.
you see, he couldnt really realize that something like this could happen as a reaction to his behaviour.
im affraid to assume his mentality is the most common one. most people dont think what can happen after

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're circling the drain for sure. In low-trust societies you can't Unionize. That's how they want it. The more "diverse" they can make us, the more Power they can attain for themSelves. It's Pure Supremacism. Just for thee, not for me.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This last two months ive really took it up on myself to improve as a person, especially finance and status, I've been holding myself and others to strict and high standards or they get removed from my life...

I literally cant believe, that criticising a woman is quite literally domestic violence in 2020.

you can feel and see the little policeman energy, in other peoples minds wanting to blow its whistle at you

God its sick. I'm watching loads of, off the grid vids on youtube, thats my decade plan

Policeman energy lol I talk to a lot of women who think they are all police detectives and private investigators now because they have Google and can put a person's name in and get stuff back about them. They think they are really special and can get the upper hand on anyone this way, and that they are the only ones who know how to do this. For me, as both a police officer and licensed private investigator in my State, I can't help but crack up at this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Critisizing and definitely being triggered to "raise your voice" can be considered "assault" in some states. This is done within the laws by DESIGN for a certain purpose if you can use your brain to think, "why" would this be?

That "little policeman" energy means she is setting in a righteous position and is gathering evidence ( looking at you negative ) because she's going to be finding **** and putting shyt on you. It means she is not likely to "help" your case at all, as she is getting further information on you.

She is in the same space as you but as a "monitor" or "observer".

There are still a minority of women who hate feminism and want to be a "Biblical wife". A "Biblical wife" is actually good for you because you will be having sex as per the bible and you will have her wanting to be in her feminine.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the little policeman energy....i think it was Patrice o neal show,it was very funny, he said he was criticising a couple and they had been so indoctrinated by social engineering, you could see the little Policeman blowing his whistle, as the woman had never been criticised in her life

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the little policeman energy....i think it was Patrice o neal show,it was very funny, he said he was criticising a couple and they had been so indoctrinated by social engineering, you could see the little Policeman blowing his whistle, as the woman had never been criticised in her life
Other people blow their imaginary "policeman" whistle when they feel a man stands "too strong" as a man within a relationship. Or when a man feels entitled to good treatment and a great sex life, people feel offended.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve had experiences with this myself. My one professor is so fkn brainwashed that when I dared to start questioning the validity of why men make more money than women, I literally remember seeing his eyes red af like bloodshot so then I was like ‘nah fk it, not worth it’ lol. Dude had that look where you could tell he WANTED to rip into someone who wasn’t a liberal, like dude it’s really not that srs.

Funny thing is, it’s only because he’s indoctrinated. I talked to him one-on-one a few times and when we got down to what his core beliefs were, they were the same as anybody else’s. He was just brainwashed into thinking that leftist ideologies aligned with his beliefs when they really didn’t.

It’s whatever, not my problem really. Live by the soy, die by the soy. Their funeral, not mine.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the result of all the participation trophies and don't say anything critical or mean to little Johnny or Cindy because it will hurt their self esteem. It's left us with billions of people worldwide that have rarely if ever been criticized or told that they are wrong, and they have rarely felt the real sting of losing so they don't know how to handle it or use it as a growing experience and learning from it. Add to that governments that want more control over citizens and these snowflakes become the perfect useful idiot snitch forces to help them monitor and control us. Eventually one way or another we will go the other way, nature wants and always gets balance , even humans are not immune from this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the result of all the participation trophies and don't say anything critical or mean to little Johnny or Cindy because it will hurt their self esteem. It's left us with billions of people worldwide that have rarely if ever been criticized or told that they are wrong, and they have rarely felt the real sting of losing so they don't know how to handle it or use it as a growing experience and learning from it. Add to that governments that want more control over citizens and these snowflakes become the perfect useful idiot snitch forces to help them monitor and control us. Eventually one way or another we will go the other way, nature wants and always gets balance , even humans are not immune from this.
COuld you ever believe it was done on purpose to make less resilient and more controllable people?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sick of it too but what choice do we really have, do you want to convert to islam and move to an islamic country?

I bet the answer is no

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff well at the risk of sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist I would say yes. Look at how western men have been feminized, do you think a country of masculine men is easier to control than a country of feminized soi bois? I certainly don't, add to that the fact that they have been making us more dependent on foreign countries for so many things and actively working to lower the value of our labor. If we are poorer and less self sufficient than we become easier to control.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff well at the risk of sounding like a crazy conspiracy theorist I would say yes. Look at how western men have been feminized, do you think a country of masculine men is easier to control than a country of feminized soi bois? I certainly don't, add to that the fact that they have been making us more dependent on foreign countries for so many things and actively working to lower the value of our labor. If we are poorer and less self sufficient than we become easier to control.
Imho it's not too many "accidents". Men get attacked for standing in their masculine.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of it too but what choice do we really have, do you want to convert to islam and move to an islamic country?

I bet the answer is no
Your choice is to have stronger and better standards that you respect. To not support some of the ridiculous positions our society is trying to force on men.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absorb what's useful, discard the useless.

It's simple really. Most people don't know how to criticize the covertly.

It's by withdrawing your attention and letting them be.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a friend who once was messing and messing with me
i was taller, i was physically stronger
one day i smashed 20 punches on his face with 20 people watching and even teachers indirectly congratulated me (he punched me only once during that time and that was when teacher persuaded me to let him go, so teacher's fault and my for letting him)
his blood was everywhere, on his face, on his clothes, on my clothes
so, you like... physically assaulted someone , because words?
wow