Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cannabis smoke and condensate is estrogenic?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Is this true?
Is the move to legalise smoking this, a way to increase estrogen levels?

Just continuing to read Estrogeneration by Anthony Jay and there is reference to a study done on "The estrogenic effects of marijuana smoke condensate"

I'm just in shock right now if this is true.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of athletes smoke weed. Almost every mma fighter I met did. I think most NBA players do, too, because they don't even test them for it any more, at least during the season. If weed really made guys grow man boobs, then we would see it. Every dude in jamaica would be a c cup by age 40.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just in shock right now if this is true.
I was a Loady for 20-years. Everything that went in my lungs, stomach, up my nose, stopped when my kid was born.
Today I am still a man and look like a Viking. Yer good!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of athletes smoke weed. Almost every mma fighter I met did. I think most NBA players do, too, because they don't even test them for it any more, at least during the season. If weed really made guys grow man boobs, then we would see it. Every dude in jamaica would be a c cup by age 40.
hmmm, good point.
So being exposed to estrogenics will always be revealed in man boobs? interesting reading about this, I've never read or heard anywhere else this info about cannabis and I can't help but look at the people going into the various cannabis shops, as people who are getting more estrogens now. Like seeing a guy standing in front of the soy milk cooler, about to take one.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I was a Loady for 20-years. Everything that went in my lungs, stomach, up my nose, stopped when my kid was born.
Today I am still a man and look like a Viking. Yer good!
sounds good, I've read that before how a man takes extra changes when his kids are born, congrats that your T levels are still elevated.